Enterprise Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Phone interview just asking about experience and how are you qualified. Actually interview goes over the job description and how the salary is aprox 42000 a year, which it is not its actually lower unless you get someone hired and sell a few car and some other things which they leave out until after you get hired. Really is a joke they will hire anyone and do not care if you leave you have zero value in the company which i have learned after i decided to quit. All you need to do to get hired is have a degree and sales experience and just say you are competitive and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time when you have to go above and beyond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

My resume was selected off Monster. A recruiter e-mailed and called inviting me to an interview at the HR department. The interview lasted 45 minutes and the basic questions were asked. "Tell me about a difficult time with customers." Tell why Enterprise." "What do you look for in a company." Very basic and quick. I have been invited to a final interview at a local branch this coming Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest success.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. Recruiter, Area Manger, and then Branch manager. Ask about sales and customer service experience. Quality and traits, looking for competitive people and goal oriented. Big on customer service and offering high quality experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lake Forest, CA).

Interview

I received a phone interview where they reviewed my resume and asked about my knowledge of the company. I maintained a positive attitude, reinforced my liking of the company and the position, and didn't find that interview too difficult.

The next interview I had was a one on one interview at another branch in Laguna Niguel. I believe my interviewer was one of the HR members who had moved up in the company (at Enterprise, everybody starts off at Management Trainee and works up to different positions based on their career path preference). The interviewer focused on getting to know me as a person, asking about my past experiences, why I was looking for a career change, and where I could see myself go within Enterprise if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Enterprise? What are you hobbies? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. You talk about all your leadership and managerial experience listed on your resume and why you chose Enterprise. Dress conservative and professional as they have a strict dress code.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview to gauge interest in the company and set up a in person interview in their Downtown LA office.

After successfully passing the one on one interview with the talent acquisition manager, you get a second interview which consist of an approximately hour long tour of the potential job site, then, you get a hour long interview with the branch manager and the regional manager.

After that, it's up to them. If you convince the branch and regional manager enough, you'll get an offer. If not, you get the dreaded "we are going with another candidate and are unable to offer you employment" email.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale of 1-10?

Tell us about a time that you went above and beyond your job duties to make a client/customer happy?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a week later got a call from the Talent Aquisition manager to set up a phone I interview. Right now I am scheduled for my next interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for enterprise?
      Tell me about your leadership and sales experience?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Burbank, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I first received a call from a recruiter and was asked simple questions about my resume. I was also given a simple description of what theyre looking for. I went in for an interview with a recruitment manager. This last about an hour and was asked questions about sales, customer service and leadership. Sales sales sales....bring that up as much as possible, even with no experience. Its mainly what they are looking for. I was immediately told I would interview with the area and branch manager with a visit at a local branch. I am currently at this step in the process. I believe this is the final stage, before receiving an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Name an accomplishment, besides obtaining your bachelors degree, that you are proud of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

2 round interview. First round meet with Talent Acquisition Manager. Second round come to a branch to watch the daily operations and then interview with Branch Manager and Regional Manager. They make a decision with 24 hours. Must have a Bachelors Degree, no more than 2 points on your license, no DUI's in the past 3 years.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with working 50 plus hour weeks regularly?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

the interview was easy and fluent specially when you have a good experience in the field of sales and management, athlete person with an experience in team work will find it easy too,self confidence needed very much mind storm and organized brain ,get prepared well read carefully about the company goals and try to have a general knowledge about the selling skills

Interview Questions

• if you a conflict with one of your colleague what are you going to do   1 Answer

Negotiation

try to read more about sales