Enterprise Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Hr manager was really nice. She started by going over an overview of the position and the company. The interview consisted mostly of behavior based questions eg tell me of a specific intance you... i was completely turned off when she described the position as a primary sales position yet the compensation does not match a sales position. You get paid a set wage no matter how much you sell, upsell, cross sell.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a specific situation where you dealt with an unexpected situation? At school or work   Answer Question

N/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alhambra, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Management Trainee position online and was contacted by a recruiter. Being a minority I was nervous going into the interview but found their human resource department to consist of good folks who forward me to the next phase where I would do a one hour shadow at the branch and interview with branch manager and area manager. Unfortunately I found myself walking into a hostile environment. By my surprise towards the end of my one hour shadowing another management trainee candidate came and shadowed with me. During the panel interview the area manager was the one who asked all the questions and seemed more interested in why I moved to the area than why I wanted to work for enterprise. The branch manager did not show any interest in me and rudely yawned and stretched the entire time I answered questions; l left with little interest moving forward. The entire interview process went from working my dream job to a nightmare from hell. They also want you to emphasize on your leadership and sales experience despite the fact that anyone who has that go-getter sales mentality would have no true interest in making enterprise their lifelong career. If you make it through the interview process to shadow at the branch you will see that minus the new vehicles this job has no glamour. I checked off all their requirements but was not offered the position, I do feel the branch manager had a problem with me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orange, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

i applied through a job listing online. skipped the phone interview that most people are mentioning and met with the talent acquisition manager for my first interview. second interview is with a branch manager and 3rd interview is with the area manager.

during the 1st interview, the talent acquisition manager seems to only care about my previous sales experience and how often i was able to up sell a product or service. VERY VERY sales oriented questions. be prepared with good examples of times when you made sales.

2nd interview with the branch manager. very similar questions to the first interview. they just keep grilling you on your previous sales experience. bottom-line, they just want people who can up sell their services.

I didn't make it to the 3rd interview with the reason given to me simply as "based on some of my answers."
    Before the second interview, the talent acquisition wanted me to submit a background test compliant form...so i really thought i had this in the bag...
    They will make you feel like you did great at your interview and then possibly blindside you with a rejection.
    I really wanted to know why I wasn't chosen when I felt like I did well and definitely qualify.
    I emailed the talent acquisition back asking what specifically made them decide to decline me an offer and that perhaps her response could help me with future interviews. No replies. They don't care (lol).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you got a customer to upgrade a service or product   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about the phrase "the customer is always right?"   1 Answer
    • what do you think is more important, sales or customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Phone interview just asking about experience and how are you qualified. Actually interview goes over the job description and how the salary is aprox 42000 a year, which it is not its actually lower unless you get someone hired and sell a few car and some other things which they leave out until after you get hired. Really is a joke they will hire anyone and do not care if you leave you have zero value in the company which i have learned after i decided to quit. All you need to do to get hired is have a degree and sales experience and just say you are competitive and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time when you have to go above and beyond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

My resume was selected off Monster. A recruiter e-mailed and called inviting me to an interview at the HR department. The interview lasted 45 minutes and the basic questions were asked. "Tell me about a difficult time with customers." Tell why Enterprise." "What do you look for in a company." Very basic and quick. I have been invited to a final interview at a local branch this coming Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest success.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. Recruiter, Area Manger, and then Branch manager. Ask about sales and customer service experience. Quality and traits, looking for competitive people and goal oriented. Big on customer service and offering high quality experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lake Forest, CA).

Interview

I received a phone interview where they reviewed my resume and asked about my knowledge of the company. I maintained a positive attitude, reinforced my liking of the company and the position, and didn't find that interview too difficult.

The next interview I had was a one on one interview at another branch in Laguna Niguel. I believe my interviewer was one of the HR members who had moved up in the company (at Enterprise, everybody starts off at Management Trainee and works up to different positions based on their career path preference). The interviewer focused on getting to know me as a person, asking about my past experiences, why I was looking for a career change, and where I could see myself go within Enterprise if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Enterprise? What are you hobbies? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. You talk about all your leadership and managerial experience listed on your resume and why you chose Enterprise. Dress conservative and professional as they have a strict dress code.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview to gauge interest in the company and set up a in person interview in their Downtown LA office.

After successfully passing the one on one interview with the talent acquisition manager, you get a second interview which consist of an approximately hour long tour of the potential job site, then, you get a hour long interview with the branch manager and the regional manager.

After that, it's up to them. If you convince the branch and regional manager enough, you'll get an offer. If not, you get the dreaded "we are going with another candidate and are unable to offer you employment" email.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale of 1-10?

Tell us about a time that you went above and beyond your job duties to make a client/customer happy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a week later got a call from the Talent Aquisition manager to set up a phone I interview. Right now I am scheduled for my next interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for enterprise?
      Tell me about your leadership and sales experience?   Answer Question