Enterprise MT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise MT Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2017

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

No phone interview. HR made an appointment to interview at the office. The interview took about 30 minutes and then HR will get back to you if the hiring manager would like to interview you further after their review your answers...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Valdosta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was long but I understand why. Enterprise wants to make sure you're a good fit for the company and vice versa. I had a phone interview that moved me to the next stage. Next, I interviewed with the area manager this also went well. Lastly, I drove to Alabama approximately 4 hours to meet the Regional Vice President and although I didn't get hired, I don't regret the experience. Enterprise seems like an awesome company to work for and O will try again.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale from 1-10   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work 50 hours per week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Louisville, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

I had three face to face interviews and a branch observation. I had great experiences during the first two interviews and observation, and didn't have a great last interview, but I had hoped that when the last interviewer told me he would confer with the other two interviewers that I'd be fine. After a week and a half, I hadn't heard back so I called and learned that I didn't get the job, and that he had lied and never conferred, just decided on the spot that I wasn't going to be hired. From other reviews, this seems normal. Please don't do that to people. I worked hard and came to three interviews plus a branch observation. It was discouraging that they actually forgot to call me. Also, it would be nice to just get rejected in the interview. I'd prefer to not be strung along.

Interview Questions

• Very normal interview questions, such as, "What are you motivated by?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It wasn't to bad. I had to go through 3 interviews and took about 4 weeks before i actually go an offer. Overall, not a bad experience. Its a sales base interview, so know how to sell. That's it.

MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in September 2015.

Interview

4 step interview was a phone interview then 2 interviews one by hr, area and group rental manager. Lots of behavioral questions and questions related to customer service and selling most importantly

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a normal interview with questions to find out if you could sell and work hard. They want to make sure that you are in it for the long you'll and not just for a year. Make sure to say that you are a number 10 out of 10 when they ask you how ready you are for the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

MT Interview

Interview

Very positive. Fair questions and great explanation of role. The people are very friendly and open about the company. I would recommend having some good stories about actual sales experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to sale an idea rather than a product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

MT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

phone interview with hr. face to face with hr. job shadow a branch and face to face with area manager. face to face with group manager.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Boston, MA).

Interview

First they will call you on the phone. They ask very generic customer service and sales question. Second part is to go meet with the recruiter, mine was very friendly, and upfront about everything. third part you meet with the area manager and observe. A 2 hour observation of a branch barely scratches the surface of this job, so keep the in mind. My area manager was very engaging in the interview, and we got along great. Keep in mind the area mangers are very busy people running multiple branches. If they seemed rushed and hurried, it is most likely because they are. After that you meet with the vp and if you make it this far you pretty much have the offer. Now, is this a tough job. Not at all. You will work alot of hours. The health insurance is pretty good. The pay is about 14 bucks an hour with at least 10+ hours of overtime. You do gain a lot of skills in this type of work. If you get an offer and dont have a much better offer waiting for you i would deffidently take the job

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kennesaw, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was about 10 minutes in length and asked some simple qualifying questions. It was conducted by the recruiter. He was very nice and personable. The interview was actually not intimidating at all. I was invited to my 1:1 interview from there and was asked to dress business professional and bring a resume.

The 1:1 interview was much like the phone interview but longer. It was conversational and non-threatening. I was excited and had read up on the company. I had questions prepared for interviewer (which was the recruiter). I was friendly as was he. I was asked then to come to my Group/Panel Interview.

The Group/Panel Interview consisted of a observation of daily proceedings and an interview with the branch and area managers. The branch manager went over the checklist they send you to bring with and we went through each section as much as possible. She was nice and easy to talk to. My interest in the job itself was something she liked. The observation was more like a training session for me because I stepped behind the counter and took control of things, in the process helping the branch manager with her workload. I met interns and new recruits, and everyone was really fun to work with. I met the resident car-keeper and the resident driver. I met several different types of people which I think was a good experience. The branch was so busy that the branch manager had to stay out and work the floor so I only got a chance to speak with the area manager once interview time came up which was around an hour and a half after the observation began. The interview was more difficult than the first two but I still had done my research and all that and had questions ready for the interviewer. It lasted an hour and half itself because I had many questions to ask. I was called that afternoon by the recruiter to announce the interview had gone well and the final portion was to take place. He requested my background check which is submitted online.

The check was complete within two days and the Skills/Personality Test portion began and that really involves a third interview with the regional VP.

This interview was a long interview (more than an hour) and it was semi-difficult though the intensity was greater and it was not clear how my results had come to be in the interview itself but I was warned of this somewhat by the recruiter. I had many questions for him and that extended the interview. At the end I was told that the VP had to speak with the area manager and recruiter to see how my other interviews went and that would determine the process and next step.

Two days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? (I was asked this by more than one interviewer)   1 Answer
    • What do know about Enterprise? (I was asked this in more than one interview)   1 Answer
    • How do you think you would fit in here?   1 Answer
    • Difficult Sales/Customer Service experiences? Specifics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they tell you before your 1:1 interview about the salary and hours.