Enterprise MT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise MT Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2016

2.9

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It wasn't to bad. I had to go through 3 interviews and took about 4 weeks before i actually go an offer. Overall, not a bad experience. Its a sales base interview, so know how to sell. That's it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in September 2015.

Interview

4 step interview was a phone interview then 2 interviews one by hr, area and group rental manager. Lots of behavioral questions and questions related to customer service and selling most importantly

MT Interview

Interview

Very positive. Fair questions and great explanation of role. The people are very friendly and open about the company. I would recommend having some good stories about actual sales experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to sale an idea rather than a product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

MT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

phone interview with hr. face to face with hr. job shadow a branch and face to face with area manager. face to face with group manager.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Boston, MA).

Interview

First they will call you on the phone. They ask very generic customer service and sales question. Second part is to go meet with the recruiter, mine was very friendly, and upfront about everything. third part you meet with the area manager and observe. A 2 hour observation of a branch barely scratches the surface of this job, so keep the in mind. My area manager was very engaging in the interview, and we got along great. Keep in mind the area mangers are very busy people running multiple branches. If they seemed rushed and hurried, it is most likely because they are. After that you meet with the vp and if you make it this far you pretty much have the offer. Now, is this a tough job. Not at all. You will work alot of hours. The health insurance is pretty good. The pay is about 14 bucks an hour with at least 10+ hours of overtime. You do gain a lot of skills in this type of work. If you get an offer and dont have a much better offer waiting for you i would deffidently take the job

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kennesaw, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was about 10 minutes in length and asked some simple qualifying questions. It was conducted by the recruiter. He was very nice and personable. The interview was actually not intimidating at all. I was invited to my 1:1 interview from there and was asked to dress business professional and bring a resume.

The 1:1 interview was much like the phone interview but longer. It was conversational and non-threatening. I was excited and had read up on the company. I had questions prepared for interviewer (which was the recruiter). I was friendly as was he. I was asked then to come to my Group/Panel Interview.

The Group/Panel Interview consisted of a observation of daily proceedings and an interview with the branch and area managers. The branch manager went over the checklist they send you to bring with and we went through each section as much as possible. She was nice and easy to talk to. My interest in the job itself was something she liked. The observation was more like a training session for me because I stepped behind the counter and took control of things, in the process helping the branch manager with her workload. I met interns and new recruits, and everyone was really fun to work with. I met the resident car-keeper and the resident driver. I met several different types of people which I think was a good experience. The branch was so busy that the branch manager had to stay out and work the floor so I only got a chance to speak with the area manager once interview time came up which was around an hour and a half after the observation began. The interview was more difficult than the first two but I still had done my research and all that and had questions ready for the interviewer. It lasted an hour and half itself because I had many questions to ask. I was called that afternoon by the recruiter to announce the interview had gone well and the final portion was to take place. He requested my background check which is submitted online.

The check was complete within two days and the Skills/Personality Test portion began and that really involves a third interview with the regional VP.

This interview was a long interview (more than an hour) and it was semi-difficult though the intensity was greater and it was not clear how my results had come to be in the interview itself but I was warned of this somewhat by the recruiter. I had many questions for him and that extended the interview. At the end I was told that the VP had to speak with the area manager and recruiter to see how my other interviews went and that would determine the process and next step.

Two days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? (I was asked this by more than one interviewer)   1 Answer
    • What do know about Enterprise? (I was asked this in more than one interview)   1 Answer
    • How do you think you would fit in here?   1 Answer
    • Difficult Sales/Customer Service experiences? Specifics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they tell you before your 1:1 interview about the salary and hours.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pasadena, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

the process was very fast. got screen for a phone and then the next few days was called in for a shadow and then a face to face. Prob got the job within a week when the process started.

Interview Questions

• questions that look for customer service and sales competencies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rohnert Park, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Rohnert Park, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

3 interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation what they offer is what you are paid. bottom line

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Seattle, WA) in July 2008.

Interview

All you have to do is say that you don't care how many hours a week you work, you're okay with not making any money. You love to help pissed off people. And washing cars in a suit when its freezing, blazing hot, or pouring rain, is the greatest thing ever.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orlando, FL) in March 2008.

Interview

Basic Questions like what are your weaknesses and strenghts, the most challenging situations, what would my former boss say about me, tell me about yourself, tell me 3 things that better discribes you, how do you handle a taks when you are running out of time, long range goals...

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you went beyond expectations...   Answer Question