Enterprise Management Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Management Assistant Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Wilmington, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Answer 100 questions about the business with the business manager and the risk manager. Also have to complete a cash box and a manual correction to cash box. Be able to look at the per unit and identify areas of opportunity. You will have to do a trunk to trunk on either an actual car or a Styrofoam model. Then do 10-12 role plays with area managers addressing the 4 core areas of business.

Interview Questions

• You have a customer coming to rent a car and you get the DNR screen. Go.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. you receive a dollar an hour pay raise after the interview and are able to throw for assistant manager positions.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

This is a 3 step hiring process. First you meet with the recruiter and go over the basics. 2nd you meet with the Area Manager and typically get more into your normal interview process. 3rd step you meet with the GRM or higher and they evaluate and see if you will be an asset to the team.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Just do the grill prep and be confident and you will be fine.
    They just want to make sure you will be responsible and make good decisions for the company and the branch you will manage. Show them who YOU can make an impact.
    Try not to give the cookie-cutter examples and give examples from your experience and show your passion for wanting to advance.

Interview Questions

• How will you effect the 3 core areas of the business?
      What is your plan for ESQI?
      How can you lower expenses?
      Employee Development - what does that mean to you and why?
      How do you teach your team to deal with a hostile customer and a full lobby with no cars?
      1 Answer

Management Assistant Interview

Interview

Extensive interview process. But for someone coming out of college once again it's a good experience. The interview process is thorough. I went into the interview thinking if i get the position or not its great experience. and thats what it was

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed. How did you bounce back   Answer Question

Management Assistant Interview

Interview

interview process was very long. I had to interview with 4 different managers before being offered a position with the company. The interview questions were pretty simple. The will show you a copy of their sales matrix and ask where you see yourself on that matrix if you were to be hired on.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The process is 3-4 interviews. You begin with a phone screening asking about what attracted you to apply. The next one is a phone interview which you are asked by the recruiter why you should be hired and what values you bring. The third interview is with the area/branch manager you will be hired and they ask you questions rapid fire about previous experience and why you deserve this job. The final interview is with the Regional Vice President and Regional Rental Manager. They further grill you on why you are deserving of a career with Enterprise and you want to sell yourself the entire time, that is how you get the job. Be confident but not cocky.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest weakness/area of improvement?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You will be paid x amount of dollars non-negotiable. We expect a 2-year non-written commitment from you stating you will stay with the company.

Management Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

2 interviews last one with area manager great experience

Management Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied for this job online, got an email the next day for a phone interview, was invited to the first in person interview, was emailed the next day asking for a third and final interview. After reading reviews I decided to not go through with the process. They are still emailing me to attend the third interview 3 months later.

Management Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very long and tiring process. You submit an online application and will get a call from a Talent Acquisition Manager if you fit the build. You will do a phone interview and if you pass that you will meet another TAM. If that goes well they will bring you into a branch to be interviewed by a Branch Manager and that branches' Area Manager. If they sign off on you by that point your going to get an offer. The last step to the process is meeting the Regions' Regional Vice President. At that point, it's more of a formality than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Everything is based on customer service and how you've overcome adversity throughout your life and/or career. If your passionate about those two things, you will be loved and passed through very quickly. Think of a very tough situation you had gone through and explain how you overcame/suceeded from that situation. They will eat it up.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Novato, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, in person with T&A, in person interview with Area Manager, in person interview with Regional Rental Manager. Once you have made through all these steps then you begin a week long training at the regional office for your group. The phone interview is casual, just to see if your personality is a good match for the company. Then the in person interviews are more formal, where they really want to get a feel for what motivates you. They love hiring recent college grads that they can mold.