Enterprise Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.9

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was a thirty minute Skype session. The first half of the interview is all about you and why you think you're a good candidate for the position. It seemed as though the questions were scripted. The second portion of the interview is a time for you to ask any questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were in a high pressure situation, and what did you do to handle it?   Answer Question
  • What qualities would you say you have that make you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

A phone call interview followed by an in-person interview. The first interview was composed of the usual, generic interview questions. I think they are looking for competitive, sales oriented individuals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

On campus interview, they ask a few questions, and tell you to sign up and get back to them. The questions are very similar to what others have posted for their intern interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

First off, the directions they gave me where TERRIBLE. But I was interviewed by a woman who seemed like she didn't really want to be there. The questions where standard, but it didn't seem like any of my answers resonated with her. When I said that I was hoping the internship would be able to open my career choices up with Enterprise to something more finance/operations driven, rather than just management, it seemed like whatever interest she had in me completely went away. At least you know what you're getting into at face value.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

There are 3 in person interviews. first you meet with human resources. if they like you, you move on to the next to shadow at the branch. to see if the job fits what you are looking for. then two following interviews with management team

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application online, received a call to set up a phone interview, after that I went into the office for an interview with someone from talent acquisition, and finally met with the area manager for a third and final interview. Everyone that interviewed me was very friendly and made it easy to talk with them. Per usual, dress nice and professionally for the interview, the company appreciates professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to show excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2009.

Interview

Panel Interview with 2 managers.
    First question was: "What did you do to prepare for this interview."
    Interview process was all behavior based questions. "Tell us a time you ____."
    Last question was: "Why shoud we hire you."

The interview questions were easy. The people, however, seemed to have unrealistic expecations of work/life balance...most likely because they have never worked with other companies (both managers admit this).

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Knoxville, TN) in March 2009.

Interview

I wa apprached by a recruiter and scheduled an inital interview. I was asked basic questions such as why Enterprise and what makes you a good fit. Also was asked to list three words that best describe me. Then you move on to the second interview with an area manager and was asked similar questions. The same day I moved to the third interview with the regional manager at the coporate office. This was the hardest interview! Always ask good questions this is the key! Also be well prepared its seems redundant to say but this makes the process sooo much easier and smooth.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was thorough, starting with a phone interview, moving to a face to face with HR, on to the branch applied for and finally an assessment day. Everyone I met along the way was very open and honest about the program. I think the process is really helpful because it makes you realise if this is for you or not.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with sales?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have with customer service?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First there was an online assessment, and then a short 30 minute phone call, followed by a branch visit, and then an assessment centre. The branch visit was interesting, with Enterprise giving you this opportunity so that you can see if you really will enjoy the day-to-day aspect of the job. It provides you with an opportunity to meet employees and customers, and get a general feel for the company. An interview is also included in the branch visit, which is mainly 'give an example of...'/scenario based and encourages you to portray the best of your experience. The assessment centre is also interesting and is well structured - a fun quiz features, as well as 3 exercises. These consist of logistics tasks - planning a busy day of a manager ; role plays - selling to your assessor; a group exercise - this looks for you to show good communication and negotiation skills; and a final interview. The day is well structured, enjoyable, and isn't something to worry about too much. The assessors are friendly and there aren't any mind games going on during the day. My advice would be to listen to everything said, be yourself, and don't be afraid to ask questions and give answers.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you provided excellent customer service. Give an example of when you received excellent customer service. Give an example of when you put more into a project than you needed to / were told to aka: do you go above and beyond?   Answer Question