Enterprise Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Management Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

A phone call interview followed by an in-person interview. The first interview was composed of the usual, generic interview questions. I think they are looking for competitive, sales oriented individuals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

First off, the directions they gave me where TERRIBLE. But I was interviewed by a woman who seemed like she didn't really want to be there. The questions where standard, but it didn't seem like any of my answers resonated with her. When I said that I was hoping the internship would be able to open my career choices up with Enterprise to something more finance/operations driven, rather than just management, it seemed like whatever interest she had in me completely went away. At least you know what you're getting into at face value.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

There are 3 in person interviews. first you meet with human resources. if they like you, you move on to the next to shadow at the branch. to see if the job fits what you are looking for. then two following interviews with management team

Interview Questions

• what have you done to overcome an objection to a sale.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application online, received a call to set up a phone interview, after that I went into the office for an interview with someone from talent acquisition, and finally met with the area manager for a third and final interview. Everyone that interviewed me was very friendly and made it easy to talk with them. Per usual, dress nice and professionally for the interview, the company appreciates professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to show excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2009.

Interview

Panel Interview with 2 managers.
    First question was: "What did you do to prepare for this interview."
    Interview process was all behavior based questions. "Tell us a time you ____."
    Last question was: "Why shoud we hire you."

The interview questions were easy. The people, however, seemed to have unrealistic expecations of work/life balance...most likely because they have never worked with other companies (both managers admit this).

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Knoxville, TN) in March 2009.

Interview

I wa apprached by a recruiter and scheduled an inital interview. I was asked basic questions such as why Enterprise and what makes you a good fit. Also was asked to list three words that best describe me. Then you move on to the second interview with an area manager and was asked similar questions. The same day I moved to the third interview with the regional manager at the coporate office. This was the hardest interview! Always ask good questions this is the key! Also be well prepared its seems redundant to say but this makes the process sooo much easier and smooth.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

phone interview, branch visit and interview, final assessment day. Phone interview pretty basic questions about customer service and sales. branch interview consists of 3 hour observation of the working process followed by another interview very similar to the first one. assessment day consists of 3/4 group and individual tasks, and a final interview which was very basic and about how you found the day.

Interview Questions

• Have you every gone above and beyond for your employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, one on one interview, shadowing followed by another interview, and a group assessment day. Do your research and make sure to ask plenty of questions, it's a longer process than most firms so you'll have ample opportunity to ensure they're right for you.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, be aware of the competencies required and have a STAR type answer. Take your time, don't ramble on. Nothing out of the ordinary - be well prepared as you would for any interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

1. Phone Interview 2. Face to Face with Recruiter 3. Area Manager and Assistant Manager 4. Regional Vice President Process.
    Be prepared to answer the same questions multiple times. Ask questions after each interview - that's very important.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise? What do you know about enterprise? Tell me a time where you have used good customer service. Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Firstly a phone interview is conducted. Then a face to face interview with the HR manager, who was excellent. Third round is a branch visit and interview with the branch manager. The branch manager failed to turn up for the third round and therefore one of the current management trainees conducted the interview. I found this very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• A time you went above and beyond for a customer.
      How would you deal with a difficult customer.
      Answer Question