Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.9

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter followed by in-person interview. Highly sales motivated. This position doesn't really have a management aspect. If you are in the Atlanta "area" you are expected to do a 4 month rotation at the ATL Airport (which is an hour drive for me). As explained to me The position is for about $14.50 an hour then double for over time - you work 49 hours. After so many months you must meet a sales goal and you must EXCEED that to be promoted to assistant manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

There are 4 interviews total! The process took about 3 weeks.

Part 1- I applied online at the website. A few days later was contacted for a phone interview, be sure to be sharp and quick think on your feet to respond. At the end she asked me to do an in person interview at the coorporate office.

Part 2- A 30 minute nterview mine was with an area manager filling in for a recruiter who was in medical leave. This was pretty tough more questions and a lot stern than the call. You MUST know what you are talking about or you would be weeded out quickly. They are not trying to waste their time. So again be sharp and sell yourself.

Part 3- The same day I received a call to attend an at branch observation and 2nd interview this time with the branch manager you'll be working and the area manager for that branch. Here you meet the staff and learn how everything works. I witnessed the solar eclipse with them so I felt welcomed and accepted. But still pay attention because you are being interviewed the moment you walk in. After an hour of learning. You are asked to come in for an interview. THIS WAS HARD! The hardest, most grueling and intimidating interview I ever been in. I am in grad school and she wanted to know how I can handle that AND working full time at enterprise. This is meant to break you which they want again to weed out the weak and see if you're what they want. I thought it was over for me here. But I recovered on my answers and responses at the end.

Part 4- I was call the very same day to setup an interview with the regional vice president. I guess they liked me. Yay! This was also a notch up similar questions but you can go into detail if you want. But show you want the job and want to be apart of the team and that you will perform your job.

The end of the day I was call and made an offer. Mine was fast but they normally say you'll hear back the end of the week. The process is tough but the staff was friendly and nice. Don't give up and stay optimistic many people were turned down by the littlest mistakes. I appreciate the company and the values they stand by. I start on Monday!

Interview Questions

• A lot of tell me a time questions...
      How competitive are you?
      How will you assist an upset customer.
      How do you feel about the matrix system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online. A week later I got a called from an unknown number. That was an immediate phone interview from Sam in recruiting. She set me up with another interview at the regional headquarters. After a 45 min wait after arriving an hour early, met with an area manager bec the hiring recruiter was promoted. I was told I would get a call back within 72 hours. I did. Long story short. You interview for a month. 4 different interviews, two locations. Background is not done until the final Interview. Must have a clean background and driving history; they go back 7 years. By clean I mean nothing, parking tickets, speeding, not anything

Interview Questions

• What was your best job and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Stone Mountain, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Short process, maybe 20 minutes. They ask typical "describe how you reached or overcame a variety of sales scenarios and difficult situations in a work environment. They ask what your personal sales philosophy is.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

There are three interviews in total. The first interview is with the talent acquisition manager. The second interview you will have to observe operations for an hour, then interview with the area manager and branch manager. Unsure about third interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Got a employee referral from a friend and got scheduled for an interview. I did everything right. I dressed professionally, got there 15 minutes early, answered every question thoroughly(my employee referral coached me on the correct answers to give) and I feel like I did a damn good job. It wasn't one of those iffy interviews. I really felt like I nailed it. Got an email today and it said I didn't even get a second interview. So I'm real confused on what I could have possibly did wrong.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for enterprise   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied online, then was contacted for a phone interview before moving onto two different in person interviews. The first in person interview was typical interview questions on a 1:1 basis. If selected to move on two round two which is a branch observation be sure to be flexible. I was told it would take up to 2hrs and was there for 4.

Interview Questions

• During the branch observation first thing i was asked is what did you notice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Breif simple. Managemer was very friendly and a great person overall. The interview was not as bad as I thought. Glassdoor really helped and prepared me because she asked questions that I saw stated.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Process was 4 interviews total. Phone, in person with HR, in person with area manager and in person with regional manager. Lots of situational questions about sales and overcoming obstacles.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiters reached out to me from different geographical areas across the country, I chose my preferred recruiter based on the location I planned to move to. After speaking with the recruiter, I filled out an online app and then I was connected with someone specifically in the state's region I planned on living. There are 4-5 interview steps but mine was combined to limit the amount of times I'd have to fly/drive in.

1. Phone interview: This is a 15-min. conversation with a recruiter. You'll go over basic sales experience, life goals, and personality type. If the recruiter was impressed you were scheduled for an in-person interview.

2. In-person interview and observation: Usually these are two different steps with the interview being first then the observation but like I stated earlier, my steps were combined. The in-person interview can happen as early as a week after your phone interview but I was able to schedule mine for the date I knew I would be traveling to the state. In the in person interview, you meet with the area manager and sometimes branch manager they ask sales and personality questions that are a bit more difficult than the 1st round. After you'll do a branch observation at the branch you will be assigned to. This basically allows you to feel out the atmosphere and the employees to see if you'd be a good fit. Remember everyone there will be critiquing you as well.

3. Regional Interview: This is an interview with the Regional VP of your area. He or she will drill you with harder questions to see if you are consistent, if you love Enterprise and if you're just someone who wants a temporary job. He or she focuses on asking questions to see if you're just a regular person or if you're a person who has the ability to climb up the ladder. For the first two interviews I left confident, after the regional interview I was worried about his decision because I couldn't read him.

4. Background Check: You'll get an email and once the check is complete (takes a week), you'll get the official decision. The background check means your hired pending your background check of course.

Overall the interview process was great for weeding out people and seeing who can really succeed. I'm excited to start!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult customer, how did you handle it.   1 Answer