Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Nov 15, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Process was 4 interviews total. Phone, in person with HR, in person with area manager and in person with regional manager. Lots of situational questions about sales and overcoming obstacles.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiters reached out to me from different geographical areas across the country, I chose my preferred recruiter based on the location I planned to move to. After speaking with the recruiter, I filled out an online app and then I was connected with someone specifically in the state's region I planned on living. There are 4-5 interview steps but mine was combined to limit the amount of times I'd have to fly/drive in.

1. Phone interview: This is a 15-min. conversation with a recruiter. You'll go over basic sales experience, life goals, and personality type. If the recruiter was impressed you were scheduled for an in-person interview.

2. In-person interview and observation: Usually these are two different steps with the interview being first then the observation but like I stated earlier, my steps were combined. The in-person interview can happen as early as a week after your phone interview but I was able to schedule mine for the date I knew I would be traveling to the state. In the in person interview, you meet with the area manager and sometimes branch manager they ask sales and personality questions that are a bit more difficult than the 1st round. After you'll do a branch observation at the branch you will be assigned to. This basically allows you to feel out the atmosphere and the employees to see if you'd be a good fit. Remember everyone there will be critiquing you as well.

3. Regional Interview: This is an interview with the Regional VP of your area. He or she will drill you with harder questions to see if you are consistent, if you love Enterprise and if you're just someone who wants a temporary job. He or she focuses on asking questions to see if you're just a regular person or if you're a person who has the ability to climb up the ladder. For the first two interviews I left confident, after the regional interview I was worried about his decision because I couldn't read him.

4. Background Check: You'll get an email and once the check is complete (takes a week), you'll get the official decision. The background check means your hired pending your background check of course.

Overall the interview process was great for weeding out people and seeing who can really succeed. I'm excited to start!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult customer, how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was at the Atlanta head quarters. It went very smoothe and as expected. If you have driving offenses greater than 3 you won't be hired. The interviewer was nice but they said it would be a few days before I knew anything, and it ended up being 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick and to the point. It started out with a phone interview; the recruiter asked me a few customer service and sales related questions for roughly 10 minutes. I then met with the recruiter at the corporate office in Sandy Springs, GA. We spoke for about an hour going more in depth about my experiences in customer service and gave me the overview of the position (Long hours, washing cars sometimes, hard work etc...).

I received an email to schedule an interview with the branch manager/assistant manager and do a branch observation. I met with them and got an overview of the job, spoke with a few of the employees and learned about the day-to-day operations. I had a pleasant experience as everybody was extremely friendly. They explained the sales/customer service matrix that is used to evaluate each person and each branch weekly. This job is very competitive and Enterprise wants it's employees in tip top shape; that is what I liked about the company.

The last interview was set with the regional vice president; this was the shortest interview. It seemed like the point of this interview was to make sure I'd be a good fit and that there were no obvious red flags. We spoke for about 15 minutes about the job some more and what Enterprise values the most. This man seemed very proud to work at Enterprise and it made me feel confident that this was a great place to work.

About 2 hours after my interview, I received a call from the branch manager where I would be working, asking me if I would accept a position there.

Overall great experience!

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • How have you had to persuade somebody in the past?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself 3-5 years down the line?   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

3 interview process, with HR first, area manager and branch manager next then the VP at the final interview.

Was a pretty stressful process. They focused on sales a lot and as well as reiterated that this job isn't for anyone who doesn't like to put in the work. One of their founding values is "we work hard and reward hard work." That's true because it's 12 hour days.

make sure to smile.

WEAR A SUIT. At all 3 interviews. Ladies, you too.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you were a mentor to someone and what impact you had on them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marietta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Don't waste your time if you are over 50! Even if you have a sterling work history and your previous job ended because of the economy. Once they see you aren't twenty-something, you go in the trash pile. The interview questions went straight to my plans for retirement and if I would be willing to sell my home and relocate. Even if you answer affirmatively, they will keep pounding those age biased questions. The interviewer also spent a great deal of time talking about a Liam Neeson movie I hadn't seen and had no idea of the relevance to the point she was trying to make. You are better off to be straight out of college with no managerial, sales, or customer service experience. If I had Googled "Enterprise age discrimination" first, I wouldn't have wasted a day and a tank of gas driving to the interview. They're looking for the intern, not the boss.

Interview Questions

• How does Enterprise fit in with your retirement plans?
      Are you willing to move?
      Other age biased questions.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly smooth process featuring three interviews: phone, branch and regional. At the branch, I shadowed an employee before interviewing with the branch manager and recruiter. I was then granted a final interview at the regional offices.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Easy. However, they are looking for people to wear a suit and tie, work the front desk, then wash and vacuum cars and work at least 50 hours a week. There was an obvious push toward selling the additional insurance coverage (which is a waste of money, if you have full coverage). So, don't expect this to be a professional level job just because you wear a suit and tie. Actually, Enterprise would do well to simply go with golf shirts and slacks. From a culture standpoint, they are living in the 1960's.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

About 5 questions, nothing hard. Basically a screening. Not sure why I was not selected because i know Im more qualified than any other candidate that applied and even more qualified than the interviewer according to her Linkein profile.