Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Took about two weeks, three interviews, pretty laid back. First interview is with recruiter, then you meet with an area manager and branch manager, the final interview is with the regional VP. They don't care about skills, they want to see a cool competitive laid back person. They hire fresh college grads.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how competitive are you, 1 being you don't care about anything, and ten being you won't let grandma win in ping pong.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

In person interview with hr, it was basically a screening. Second interview with area manager(the main interview). Third interview with regional VP(pretty chill). Got my offer the day after the third interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Concrete offer of 45k no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I had 2 interviews both of which were a breeze. First with the recruiter, and the second with a area manager. Seemed to focus on personality, and commitment to the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Easiest interview process there is. Just say that you are driven and like sales. If you show up on time with some sort of enthusiasm you will be fine. The company is the most corporate culture possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeview, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bridgeview, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was different, I asked all of the questions. The recruiter was pretty friendly and somewhat of an A.H, but a cool A.H. They do want you to be confident and that you are driven by competition because thats really what the job is about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process wasn't bad. I applied online and heard back within a couple weeks. I had a phone screening and then 2 office interviews after that. The recruiters were very friendly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

It starts with a quick 10 minute phone interview and if that goes well an in person interview with a recruiter is scheduled. The next step is to have a meeting with two other people--an area manager and a VP. If all of those go good, you are offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial was a phone interview where they asked very basic interview questions. I then had my first interview in person which was the same as my phone interview. The woman that interviewed me was very confusing and was not being very clear on the job and what the program in general was. She didnt really answer any of my questions. All in all I did not have a great experience. Have yet to go back for second interview. Throughout the entire interview I almost felt as if the woman who was interviewing me didnt feel as if the job was very real.It felt way too laid back for a full time job.

Interview Questions

Just did not feel like I belonged there. The interview was just too laid back, didnt feel as if the job was taken seriously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took over a month. First I got an email to set up a call screening, then moved onto the first interview with the same person who called me. After that I had an interview at a local branch with the Area Manager, Branch Manager, and Assistant Branch manger. Everything seemed like it was going well but I haven't heard back after the second interview, even after following up with an email. I am disappointed that I didn't even hear back with a no offer at the least because the manager said they would get back to me within 24-48 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted about two weeks after I applied for the position on their website. The talent acquisition manager spoke very quickly but was very friendly. I went in for my first interview a couple of weeks after because of my busy schedule but he was very flexible with scheduling.

In the first interview they asked me about myself and why I thought I would be right for the position. I've got to admit I was a little intimidated because it was one question after the other and he spoke very fast so you have to be well prepared. After the interview was over I was given feedback which I really appreciated! I was also told I would be moving on to the next round.

My second interview took place another two weeks later and was with an area manager who was also very friendly and easy to talk to. His questions were more focused on my pervious experience in sales. He asked me about difficult times, good times, what I would do in certain situations. After the interview I received a call from the talent acquisition manager and was told my final interview would be with the VP of the Chicagoland area at my earliest convenience.

The final interview wrapped it all up and if you make it this far make sure you have questions ready ahead of time. The VP wanted me to ask any questions I might have about the position and was very straightforward about everything.