Enterprise Management Trainee Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Management Trainee Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Three interviews--first over the phone, then with a hiring team member in person, then they send you out to observe and interview with an area manager. Questions become more in- depth as you go

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations it's an internship

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Richmond, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Initially got a call from the Talent Acquisition Manager based out of Williamsburg, VA; was extremely impressed by my resume (I would suggest getting your resume critiqued multiple times before submission), and went straight to setting up an on-site interview. In total, there were two on-site interviews with the regional director and the branch manager- both pretty easy. "Please elaborate on your sales experience," "name a time when you excelled in customer service," etc. Enterprise loves athletes; if you've played any type of sport, elaborate on your dedication, how competitive you are, etc. Ask as many questions as you can when possible- it shows your enthusiasm and your interest in obtaining the position. Don't over-think what you're going to say; tell everything as is, and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time when you had to market a product that a customer initially did not want"   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise in March 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews, 3 in person. All done in three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Sales, sales, sales. Need to know who you really are and how it will help them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Athens, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I started by talking with Enterprise at the Career fair and they told me to apply online and they would get me an on campus interview time slot. The on campus interview was a 30-45 minute interview where we discussed sales experience and customer service. Then I was notified by a branch shadow/interview that would be a two hour process. The first hour I shadowed and meet employees that worked at that branch. The last hour was an interview with the Regional Manager and the Branch Manager where we discussed sales experience, customer service experience, and resume experience. A couple weeks after that I was notified I got the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship so there was no negotiation phase.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

First stage was an online application, very straight forward and typical. Next was an over the phone interview taking 10-15 mins, the interviewer will most likely have lots of interviews so don't be alarmed if she has no knowledge of your CV. Questions were regarding leadership, customer service, sales and working ethic. Lots of tell me about a time... that sort of thing. I was told straight away that I had passed that stage and the next stage would be an interview at the head office.
    I did not pass this interview so cannot give any advice on it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you have developed someone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Colma, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

E-mail and Phone contact, be professional, set up two interviews after

Negotiation

Not really negotiation of salary, but a very competitive internship

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a college career fair and gave her my resume. She was impressed and encouraged me to fill out an online application. I did so and she emailed me a few days later to interview with her at the regional office. She asked questions like "how did you handle an upset customer" and "name a time that you went above and beyond". This interview felt more like a conversation with an old friend. At the end of this interview, she said she wanted me to interview with the Area Manager. She called me later with the time, date, and place of my next interview.

I arrived at the branch and observed what a typical day is like. Be sure to pay attention because the Area Manager asked me questions about what I observed. After observations, I set down with the Branch Manager and we talked about how sales work at Enterprise and he gave me a tour of the Branch. After this, I interviewed with the Area Manager. When I say this was the hardest interview I ever had, believe me! The Area Manager was very quick with the questions and gave me no time to think. So it's good to prepare yourself with several "name a time" questions before the interview. Overall, it was a great interviewing experience and it made me a stronger interviewer. The recruiter called me two days later to offer me the position :)

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to give a co-worker some bad news   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied on-line, and was contacted by a recruiter. Following initial contact, I had a phone interview which lasted roughly thirty minutes. The recruiter then invited me to come for a face-to-face interview, which lasted about 30-40 minutes, and he told me he thought I'd be a good fit for the internship program. I then had a follow up interview with an area manager who actually offered me the internship. I then called the recruiter to determine my hours/schedule, and he told me there had been a mix up, and that I needed to come in for one final interview. My fourth interview was with the city manager who also offered me the job.

Upon starting my internship, I came to learn what I tremendous company Enterprise is. They definitely eat, sleep, and breath the idea of customer service, family values, and respect. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone I worked with from intern level all the way up through corporate management set a wonderful example for me to learn from. The sales industry is fast paced, competitive, and sometimes a little chaotic, but I learned from Enterprise that even though the work environment may get busy/ a little crazy, values like respect, trustworthiness, and care for others always comes first.

I owe much of my sales success to the training I received with Enterprise. They're a 5-star company to work for, and I recommend their internship program to all.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Enterprise Rent-A-Car's mission, history, goals, culture, etc?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Rockford, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Originally interviewed with ERAC my sophomore year to obtain the summer internship and they put me through all the interviews only to tell me they can't hire me since I'm a only sophomore. I applied my junior year again as a back up position. I went through all of the interviews (3) again and was offered the position but I later declined. The first interview is with the regional recruiter. A screening interview. They'll ask you about your work experience, specifically any experience in sales, and will ask you why you want to work for them and what you know about the company. Fairly easy interview if you're prepared and have good experience to talk about. If you make it to the second interview, it's with a branch manager - most likely the manager you'll work for. Pretty much the same questions, a lot of behavioral based questions (If you were in this situation, what would you do?). They really want to hear you want to work for them for the rest of your life. Last interview was with the branch manager's boss. Slightly laid back, but still some pressing questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your 5 to 10 year goals.   1 Answer
    • Do you think the customer is always right?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for ERAC?   1 Answer

I declined because they wanted an answer WAY too early (January 3) for a summer position. I had other interviews in the next two months with higher pay and better full time opportunities. When I asked the branch manager how much I would be paid, he replied with "What's minimum wage these days?" - a big turn off.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in March 2010.

Interview

The first contact is with a person from the recruitment department or what they call now talent acquisition. It is a basic couple question interview to see if you meet the bare minimum requirements of the job. After that I had an on campus interview with another member from that department. They really keep the questions focused on sales and customer service. The third and final interview was an interview with the area manager and one of the branch managers. It almost felt like the same questions were asked in that interview as the second interview. Then, a couple days later I accepted an offer to intern with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase with them. It is standard that all interns get a certain amount of time off and were paid the same rate.