Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,026 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,026 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They first start with a phone interview which is very simple. Then you go into a in person interview with a recruiter at the local headquarters. From there you get placed in the specific area to were you live and meet with a Branch manager at one of the branches. From there you get a final interview back at corporate with one of the VP's

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to make a tough decision with a coworker/friend?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It is a three interview process, you will have three face to face interview, one with the recruit, then the next with the area manager and then the next is with the vp.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    1st is phone call with talent manager, mostly a pulse check
    2nd is meeting with branch manager
    3rd is meeting with Area Manager
    After that, Area manager will call and let you know if you have the job.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

You get to observe a branch on your second interview. Be prepared to ask questions. Three interviews total. Mostly about sales ability, customer service, and leadership. Mostly behavioral based interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay was nonnegotiable. Everyone starts at the same spot with same pay.

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

4 rounds of interviews and a job shadow. The first on the phone with a recruiter, second in person with a recruiter, third with the area manager/shadowing at a branch, fourth with the regional VP.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 step process. First with Hiring manager then with branch and area manager, then with regional vp. Overall good experience. Pretty quick. Took about a week per interview. Just talk about how competitive you are and tell them why you will be a benefit to them, you'll get hired

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to motivate someone   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First round was a phone interview, screened for basic core competencies. Second round in person with area manager, third round with general manager. Questions related primarily to sales mentality/ability, competitiveness, and customer service.

Interview Questions

• You have two reservations left, both for compact cars. You have one Ford Explorer and one Hyundai Accent. First customer comes in. What do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Three Step interview first with HR manager at corporate, second with Area manager and branch manager, third with VP of the Region. Interview process took 1 week and a few days. Pretty standard questions that were easy to answer. Don't ramble on just keep it short sweet to the point.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

In person interview with hr, it was basically a screening. Second interview with area manager(the main interview). Third interview with regional VP(pretty chill). Got my offer the day after the third interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Concrete offer of 45k no negotiation