Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,039 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,039 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They first start with a phone interview which is very simple. Then you go into a in person interview with a recruiter at the local headquarters. From there you get placed in the specific area to were you live and meet with a Branch manager at one of the branches. From there you get a final interview back at corporate with one of the VP's

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to make a tough decision with a coworker/friend?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Had two interviews then did not get third interview. The people who interviewed with were very friendly and the enviroment seemed like a fit. The observation part of the interview really shows you the day to day of job responsibilities.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It is a three interview process, you will have three face to face interview, one with the recruit, then the next with the area manager and then the next is with the vp.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    1st is phone call with talent manager, mostly a pulse check
    2nd is meeting with branch manager
    3rd is meeting with Area Manager
    After that, Area manager will call and let you know if you have the job.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 step process. First with Hiring manager then with branch and area manager, then with regional vp. Overall good experience. Pretty quick. Took about a week per interview. Just talk about how competitive you are and tell them why you will be a benefit to them, you'll get hired

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to motivate someone   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

4 rounds of interviews and a job shadow. The first on the phone with a recruiter, second in person with a recruiter, third with the area manager/shadowing at a branch, fourth with the regional VP.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in February 2017.

Interview

There was a three step interview process for me. I applied online and then got a phone call while I was at work so I couldn't answer so my Talent Acquisition Specialist emailed me with some standard questions like "Can you work 48-50 hrs a week, are you willing to commute etc." I answered the questions and then she called me later to schedule my first face-to-face interview with the her. The first interview went really well. She asked me questions like am I interviewing with any other companies, and some behavioral questions. She was really professional and attentive and right after we got done with interview she gave me a sheet that explained benefits, salary, dress code etc. After we went over that she scheduled me for my second interview. The second one was a 1 hour shadow and with a 1 hr interview after. I was kind of nervous for the shadow and I think it showed. They say don't be scared to talk to the employees and customers but I just felt unsure of what to do which was kind of frustrating because it was slow and nothing really happening and the Assistant BM told me it was nothing to worry about so I wasn't too worried about it but then when I got in to the interview with the Branch Manager he commented on how I was "too quiet." He said I did really well in the interview so he sent me on to the 3rd interview. I did the 3rd interview which was kind of intimidating (but I think they make it that way on purpose to see how you can handle it) and I left not feeling too confident about it. The interview was on a Thursday and the next Monday they called me and offered me a job. The overall process was a really great learning experience just make sure you are really competitive and conversational and I think it will be fine. I fudged on a few questions but I played it off and was confident so I think that's what got me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled you failure?   Answer Question
    • This one is really important:
      There are 4 points to sales
      1.Introduction
      2.Fact Finding
      3. Presentation
      4. Close
      Which one is the most important?
      1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

You get to observe a branch on your second interview. Be prepared to ask questions. Three interviews total. Mostly about sales ability, customer service, and leadership. Mostly behavioral based interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay was nonnegotiable. Everyone starts at the same spot with same pay.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First round was a phone interview, screened for basic core competencies. Second round in person with area manager, third round with general manager. Questions related primarily to sales mentality/ability, competitiveness, and customer service.

Interview Questions

• You have two reservations left, both for compact cars. You have one Ford Explorer and one Hyundai Accent. First customer comes in. What do you do?   1 Answer