Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,143 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,143 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I recieved a phone interview which was very quick and more informative. Then I met with the HR which was pretty easy. The I interviewed with the area manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Got a employee referral from a friend and got scheduled for an interview. I did everything right. I dressed professionally, got there 15 minutes early, answered every question thoroughly(my employee referral coached me on the correct answers to give) and I feel like I did a damn good job. It wasn't one of those iffy interviews. I really felt like I nailed it. Got an email today and it said I didn't even get a second interview. So I'm real confused on what I could have possibly did wrong.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for enterprise   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied through linkedin. Brief phone screen followed by a Skype interview a week later. Next, I went into the facility to have a face to face interview. The questions they asked were generally typical interview questions regarding sales. After talking to people who have gone through the training program, I did not want to proceed. Work 6 days a week mostly 10 hours a day with low pay.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Interviewed with regional recruiter. Follow up interview with area manager. 3rd round interview with Regional Vice President. Left the last interview feeling like I failed miserably. RVP was direct and seemed very unimpressed. Hired 2 hours after 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 how competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • How many years could you give us at a minimum?   1 Answer
    • How good are you at selling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call right away (30 minutes later). Set up an in person interview with the recruiter that lasted about an hour. Easy questions focused on leadership and sales experience. After it was over, we set up another interview with the regional manager at the potential location i'd be working at. Before the interviewer showed up, there was an on sight interview with the employees where I got to ask questions. They all asked me same type of questions as the recruiter (sales experience, leadership). Then, last round of interviews was set up with the manager of the location i'd be working at. Lasted 30 minutes. Very easy.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Phone Interview, it was very formated and easy to answer. But there are 2 more follow up interviews. They do not pay for the flight if you are applying for a far away position. allows two record on your DL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Greeley, CO).

Interview

There was a phone interview, followed by a branch observation and sit-down interview with the branch manager. The first hour I got to observe the employees and ask questions, this was nice to see what the job was actually like. The sit-down interview was pretty typical. I didn't like that the description said there would be a lot of education opportunities and training, but in reality it was mostly a sales job in the beginning.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The first interview was face to face. It was basicAlly like a meet and greet. I have two interviews left.. I have no sales experience so those questions were kinda tough.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

You will have 3 interviews each at different offices and different levels of management. If you get the 3rd one you are pretty much hired. Make sure you express you interest in the company and building a career based around sales.