Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,162 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,162 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I recieved a phone interview which was very quick and more informative. Then I met with the HR which was pretty easy. The I interviewed with the area manager

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

They ask you to sell them an item, do you like competition, and how can you market a product. They also tell you that they like to keep track of who has the most sales.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was to sell something on the spot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Hickory, NC).

Interview

A recruiter interviews you first, followed by a branch visit and then the RVP does the final interview. The questions are behavioral - they want to understand your experience with customers and that you are comfortable with them. Requirements are a 4 year degree in any major and 6 months of prior customer experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a customer was upset and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Interview

I spoke to an employee about my interest in the position and he forwarded my information to a HR manager. The HR manager called me, we had a brief, informational chat, and then he told me how to apply online. After applying online, he called me again and we set up an interview. It was a pretty much a typical formal interview, and he also gave informative information about the role, the company itself, and what would come next if I were to get a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you had to deal with a difficult costumer?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you worked hard to achieve a goal, but failed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews. The first round is simple over the phone, the second round is shadowing, and the third is a formal interview. I was interested in the position until I noticed the employees didn't seem to be enjoying their job during the shadow interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Easy and usually a 3 step process. They call you and set it up. Then a member from HR talks to you in person and gets to know you. Then if you pass that you go observe a local branch and then talk to the branch and/or area manager.

Interview Questions

• Did you have a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Interviewed with regional recruiter. Follow up interview with area manager. 3rd round interview with Regional Vice President. Left the last interview feeling like I failed miserably. RVP was direct and seemed very unimpressed. Hired 2 hours after 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 how competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • How many years could you give us at a minimum?   1 Answer
    • How good are you at selling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Stone Mountain, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Short process, maybe 20 minutes. They ask typical "describe how you reached or overcame a variety of sales scenarios and difficult situations in a work environment. They ask what your personal sales philosophy is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Reached out to a recruiter who then called me and set up a phone screening interview. After the phone screening I was scheduled for an in person interview with the area manager.