Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enterprise

2,753 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

The interview process goes like this:
-email/call from HR used as an initial screening
-1:1 interview with HR in corporate office
-1 hour observation in your branch & 1 hour interview with area manager + branch manager
-Offer is delivered over the phone by the area manager

Interview Questions

• They ask for a lot of specific examples of times where you dealt with customers, handled a dispute, and overcame a challenge. (Think of these in advance)   Answer Question

Negotiation

You cannot negotiate the salary for this position. Salary is fixed.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I did an interview with a branch manager and others at the branch then another one shortly after on the same day with area manager where he did a situational question. Show a lot of personality and energy during the interview. If they ask a question about a customer complaint or difficulty situation, always do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. During "The Grill" keep answers short and they will ask follow up questions if they need more explanation.

Interview Questions

• A customer drives off accidentally with another customer's gold clubs and luggage in the trunk and you cannot get in touch with the driver. What do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in August 2011.

Interview

Phone screen then in person interview with the phone screener. Then an interview with the area manager followed by another interview with the regional vice president.

A lot of repetitive questions from interview to interview. All basic interview/sales questions. They want to see if you have a good personality.

Due to scheduling it was one interview per week. Could have been faster if it wasn't the busy season.

NO DRUG TEST. You get drug tested after promotion to assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you've run in to at work, and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied online thinking management would be a good job for me straight out of college. They emailed and called me letting me know that they reviewed my resume and would like to speak more with me. I responded with a phone call and they asked me about my job history and my experience in the sales field. They also asked what the minimum salary I would accept. I answered and apparently I was wanting to high of a salary. Therefore we both knew it wouldn't work out and they wished me the best of luck in my search. There is plenty of room for advancement if you are willing to accept a lower starting salary.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales experience/managerial experience do you have?   1 Answer

Didn't pay enough.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Riverside, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview process took about a week. You have three interviews, basically asking you the same questions. All you really need to do is sell yourself and you should be good to go.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions seemed to be standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. You get an offer and same pay as the current MT's.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

I began with a phone interview which was followed up by an in person interview. I then had a branch visit where I shadowed a branch manager and interviewed with the region manager. I did not receive the position but got feedback that I needed to have more specific examples. They want people with great sales skills for this position.

Interview Questions

• How do you convince someone to buy something who has repeatedly said no?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kansas City, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview, interview with Area Manager and observe a branch, interview with Group Manager at administration office. They are looking for very competitive people who have experience in sales and customer service. Make sure you focus on talking about those three things in the interview. The whole process takes around three weeks.

Interview Questions

• They are looking for very competitive people and really like sales and customer service experience.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Meet with recruiter, observe a branch, meet with manager, and the last person you speak with is the Vice President of the Region.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

phone call, face to face with a recruiting manager, branch visit, and lastly interview by branch manager/area manager. a lot of questions about yourself and why do you want to work for Enterprise. if you have any sales experience and pretty much sell yourself in order to get the job

Interview Questions

• describe to me about a time when you had to help an unsatisfied customer (a real specific example)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Woodbridge, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewing is very easy whenever you secure an initial interview. There are two main things you need to emphasize, and when they see that you are good in those categories, there is no way they will pass on you. Number one: make sure you emphasize that you have great customer service, and be prepared to give examples where you went above and beyond for a customer. Secondly: express that you have a good sales mentality, are familiar with "upselling" and know how to sell a product to a customer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you influenced a customer to pay more than they had initially planned when coming in to the store.   Answer Question