Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,310 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,310 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process consisted of an on-campus interview with a Recruiter followed by field visits and lunch with an Area Manager then a final interview with same Area Manager. I feel that it was a little much for the type of work I wound up doing but did appreciate getting a look at actual stores prior to accepting the offer. Of course, employees at the stores are on their best behavior when you visit and there's no way to get a truly realistic or comprehensive look at what your day-to-day situation would be like. I think they do the best they can, though.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Absolute WORST interview process in my life. I have 12 years management experience for a multi-million dollar business....First, got called by the Region recruiter. He set up an interview at a local branch with himself. First interview went well. Second interview is to meet with area manager at potential local branch. That’s where it all went south. My 30 minute branch check off was interrupted by the State Police entering the property to arrest one of the employees for a road rage incident. After that was dealt with, I met with that area manager. Interview went well. Received a call the next day explaining that “due to unfortunate circumstances” the position was no longer being recruited. The recruiter gave me the opportunity to interview at another cities branch on a Thursday. On the following Friday a new listing was updated for management trainee position. I immediately knew I didn’t get the position. I didn’t receive any notification from Enterprise until Tuesday. No phone call, just a “sincere” auto-generated response. Pathetic. For a job that pays $13/hr with 49 required hours per week. Stay away from this joke of a company. If you do interview, make sure you ask about the employee turnover rate, it will blow your mind!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, and then we scheduled a one-on-one that week. The interview process did not take longer than 30 minutes. The person interviewing me seemed very professional, and had great communication skills. I arrived 10 minutes early and waited until the interview time. She asked few questions and explained her role and the position I was applying for. If hired, I had to work 40+ hours a week, I believe she said 49 hours.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The hiring process took approximately a week. I participated in a phone interview, followed by an interview with the same HR representative I spoke to previously. After this, I was asked to participate in two (!) more interviews, one with an area manager and another with the city manager, the former's boss. I was offered the position after completing the final interview and was not able to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you exercised leadership.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Went in for a personal interview oct 29 was told if I was hired I would be call no later than Monday then the recruiter calls me Friday for a phone interview and says that I have to reschedule the phone interview and then I tried and then it ends up getting cancel havent received a phone call sense....What a waste of time and very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Name a time you applied your leadership skills to work or school and how did it help you overcome that obstacle   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

Initial interview with talent acquisition team member which was short
    Second interview with Branch manager and Area manager at a local branch location were they asked more behavioral interview questions about customer service, sales, and teamwork

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you did not achieve a goal you set for yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bremerton, WA).

Interview

Met the recruiter at my college career fair, and was offered a final round interview with the area manager. The interview was 30 minutes of observing the current employees work in real time, and then about an hour talking with the manager. He asked me a few questions, but then the rest of the interview he really focused on the questions I had for him.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I meet the HR rep at a college career fair. She called me later that week for a phone screening. The screening was short and she followed up with a phone interview. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of situational questions. She called me back later that week to set up an in person interview at an enterprise location.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question