Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,238 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,238 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Online Applications, followed by initial interview. Did not make it farther than the first in person interview and was told they would be pursuing other candidates. Not a bad experience but not really sure what they were looking for in their ideal candidate.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed shortly afterward to set up a phone interview. Brief--about ten minutes, basic questions. She asked to set up a face to face interview for later that week. I went into it feeling prepared...but the woman interviewing me straight up told me several of my answers to her questions were wrong or not what they were looking for. Nevertheless she moved me on to the next phase of the interview process, which was a job shadow at a local branch followed by an interview with a branch manager (I had to call the hiring manager to set this up after not hearing back about a location or time after three days). I left that second interview feeling super confident, like I had provided some great answers to their questions and really impressed the branch manager. I got an email back four days later saying that they had reviewed my answers and would not be proceeding with a third interview. I have to say I was pretty shocked after how the second interview went. I know my background makes me very qualified for the position, but in retrospect I think I gave the impression I wasn't competitive enough. The best tip I can give anyone interviewing for this position is this: make them believe you are competitive (even if you aren't--lie) and motivated by money. They are looking for young, cutthroat, money hungry candidates that will put their business at the top and make them even even bigger profits. If you aren't all of these then the job really isn't for you.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale of 1-10?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a disagreement you've had with your boss/supervisor.   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI).

Interview

First phone interview. Second in person interviews. Third area manager interview.. Lastly interview with RVP. They really see if you have a background with customer service. But overall the process was fairly easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter followed by in-person interview. Highly sales motivated. This position doesn't really have a management aspect. If you are in the Atlanta "area" you are expected to do a 4 month rotation at the ATL Airport (which is an hour drive for me). As explained to me The position is for about $14.50 an hour then double for over time - you work 49 hours. After so many months you must meet a sales goal and you must EXCEED that to be promoted to assistant manager.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Phone Interview - manager asked basic questions about college degree and experience working in business environment. Wanted to know about goals and knowledge about management trainee program. Assessed skills working with people and ability to balance multiple priorities while on the move.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest challenge you've faced in a work environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

3 interviews, first is screnner, second with an area manager while a branch manager shadows, 3rd is with the Regional Vice President. If you make it to interview number 3 you basically have the job and are sitting through a 1 on 1 talk about the culture of the company but I have seen people lose the job at that stage.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Talked to recruiter at career fair. Filled out application online, got called to come in for a face to face interview. Overall the process was ok, I did not like the person interviewing me, they made me feel like i was wasting there time. Also, the online application is very tedious,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I recieved a phone interview which was very quick and more informative. Then I met with the HR which was pretty easy. The I interviewed with the area manager