Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,267 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,267 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very extensive interview process. Be prepared on sales knowledge and customer service. This was not an interview to just wing. I started with a phone interview, then an interview with the recruiter, followed by an observation at one of their locations, followed by 2 more extensive and in-depth interviews with upper management. By far one of the most difficult interview processes I've ever endured. Don't be intimidated though. Everyone was incredibly nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you lost a sale, how did you over come it, and what did you learn from the experience   Answer Question
    • What skills can you bring into this company that not only will benefit us but will also allow you to succeed   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It's a three stage interview process, talking with different managers at different branches. Very friendly and laid back, but still professional personas. At first it is general questions, getting an idea of your background, and then they give you more information about the company and how you can fit in with their culture.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

There are 3 total interviews. First is a phone interview which is very easy. If you don't sound unintelligent and know how to answer basic questions about your resume you should get the first in person interview.
    The first in person interview will be with the area manager of several rental branches. They will probably be young and have progressed through the system quickly due to high turnover. It will be the type of person that put their head down and dealt with the nightmares of retail. They will be very positive and annoyingly upbeat. Just act positive and mirror their attitude and you'll get the next interview (I recommend not getting the next interview because this job is downright awful).
    The third interview was with the regional vice president, the area manager's boss. They will be even more ridiculously upbeat, probably because they make loads of money. If you can handle this job, which not many can, aspire to be this person. They are the deciding factor on if you get hired.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview stuff really. Look up common interview questions and they will ask it. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Phone screening, then had to go to one of the local branches for an in-person interview. Overall, the people that interviewed me were friendly. I ended up taking the position.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

A representative from Enterprise came to our campus and spoke about an opportunity with the company. We signed up afterwards for an opportunity to interview. I received a call about a week later

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was a very welcoming experience but with difficult interviews. I got contacted by a recruiter and that's how I found out about the job. She did a pre-interviw over the phone then she called the next day to set up my first phone interview. The second interview I met with area manager and spent 30 min doing a tour of the business. The employee that gave me the tour was very genuine made me like the company. Then I had the interview it felt like an hour. The area manager was so nice and attentive she defintely made the process feel less like an interview. It felt like 20 questions. I got called that afternoon to say I passed on to final interview. I met with a manager at a different location and he asked only 5 questions. He told me I would now soon but that afternoon I was called to say I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview and then met with a recruiter. Friendly recruiter and the questions were very basic. I was asked about how competitive I was and how well I worked in a team. He told me that it's a tough training program but that the opportunity for advancement was real.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The process consists of 3 interviews. The first one is a phone interview and the other two are in person. The questions are mostly behavioral because they want to know what kind of person you are. Any experience in sales or customer service is valuable and if you have a great personality and are likable, it is a plus. Be aware that the interview starts the moment you set your foot in their door, so be mindful of your actions while you are waiting for your interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had when working for the previous company and how you overcame it.   Answer Question