Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,214 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,214 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I recieved a phone interview which was very quick and more informative. Then I met with the HR which was pretty easy. The I interviewed with the area manager

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Recruiter was pleasant. Asked fairly simple questions such as tell me about yourself and why should you be selected for this role. I traveled about an hour out for the interview. Males wore suits and females also wore suits. I did not have to wait long when I arrived. I never heard back when I left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I went through all four interviews. And i thought that I had the job, but got a generic rejection email at the end. I asked for feedback, but the lady told me that the company didn't picture me working for them for a long time. I was soo confused. I rejected soo many offers because I was waiting on a offer from enterprise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

as described lots of behavioral and what if and past experience questions. the first interview wasn't terrible if you were prepared for the questions. asked to wait for call back to know if I would get a second interview and etc. Kinda overkill for a entry level job. also sale sale sale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It was quick and painless. It started with a phone interview, then two additional in person interviews. The questions were straight forward. It focused very much on sales experience and being s team player.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied online, maybe 3 days after that I got an email about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was short and simple. She asked roughly about 10 questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First I was called for a short phone "interview" which was actually just answering some basic questions. Then I set up with HR. Then an interview with a branch manager and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Columbus, OH).

Interview

After applying through their website, a talent acquisition manager calls you for a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, the talent acquisition manager brings you into their office for a face to face interview. After passing that, you usually shadow a branch for an hour and have an interview with the branch manager--I shadowed but was moved directly to the final interview stage instead of interviewing with the branch manager. After the branch interview (if you move forward) you have a final interview with the area manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service experience where there was an issue and you successfully solved it   Answer Question
    • What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you lead a team   Answer Question