Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,292 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,292 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

Initial interview with talent acquisition team member which was short
    Second interview with Branch manager and Area manager at a local branch location were they asked more behavioral interview questions about customer service, sales, and teamwork

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you did not achieve a goal you set for yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bremerton, WA).

Interview

Met the recruiter at my college career fair, and was offered a final round interview with the area manager. The interview was 30 minutes of observing the current employees work in real time, and then about an hour talking with the manager. He asked me a few questions, but then the rest of the interview he really focused on the questions I had for him.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I meet the HR rep at a college career fair. She called me later that week for a phone screening. The screening was short and she followed up with a phone interview. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of situational questions. She called me back later that week to set up an in person interview at an enterprise location.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Extremely extensive interview process. Had an initial phone screen, followed with 3 face to face interviews. Each lasted about an hour. They asked a lot of situational questions and "what if," scenarios. By the time I had my fourth interview, I was exhausted from answering the same exact questions. I feel the amount of money you're getting paid for the job, it isn't necessary to ask the immense amount of questions that they did.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had to deal with something challenging.   Answer Question
    • An angry customer comes back to return the car after having multiple car issues . What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Augustine, FL).

Interview

The interview process is extensive. The last person I had to interview with extended the position to me, however, throughout our 1 hour long interview - he was yawning, texting, and not paying attention to the researched detail of my answers. His boss knows, and she handled him well. I turned down the offers, and the additional offer to interview with someone less pathetic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame someone’s objections?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied and quickly got a call back. Did 4 out of 5 interviews. A phone call, meeting with a talent acquisitionist (2 hour drive to meet them for the town I live in) a oberservation interview, then an additional interview for the following day. There was going to be a 5th interview but did not get chosen after that. Very time consuming to not get a offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Three interview step process. One with talent acquisition in Irving, TX, one with the area manager (varies) and one with a different manager who is above area manager. Must wear suit to all interviews!!!

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to take charge of a situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very extensive interview process. Be prepared on sales knowledge and customer service. This was not an interview to just wing. I started with a phone interview, then an interview with the recruiter, followed by an observation at one of their locations, followed by 2 more extensive and in-depth interviews with upper management. By far one of the most difficult interview processes I've ever endured. Don't be intimidated though. Everyone was incredibly nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you lost a sale, how did you over come it, and what did you learn from the experience   Answer Question
    • What skills can you bring into this company that not only will benefit us but will also allow you to succeed   Answer Question