Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,316 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,316 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The first interview was at the area office building. I was greeted in the lobby upon arrival and taken to an office room in the back for the interview. I was encouraged to ask questions throughout the interview if any came to mind. Some of the questions pertained to my character, others were directed towards situational experience. My second interview began with a one hour observation at a local branch. After acquainting myself with the branch employees, I was interviewed by the area manager for about 45 minutes. This interview was very conversational, but contained mostly situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Enterprise and what made you pursue this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

This company is about as believeable as an OJ Simpson autobiography. I've never heard so many lies in my life. I did about 4 interviews with this company (phone screen, phone interview, in-person interview with HR, in-person interview/observation days with branch manager). Each interview I was told how I fit the Enterprise mold, I have a great personality, how well I interact with customers, and by the end of a month of Enterprise dragging me around to what seemed like every location under the sun, I get sent the most generic rejection email that you get when you send you first send your resume into a company and you aren't an immediate fit. It seems that if you are incompetent, you'll get the job. On my observation day, homeboy over here lookin like a 2017 Forrest Gump backs one of the rentals into another trying to back into a space. When they asked him what happened, he goes "I don't ever back into a space." Player, you work at a company where you HAVE TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO OPERATE A CAR. No biggie though, the manager just tells him to be more careful, and they file a claim as if he's just going to magically learn how to drive a car like he isn't Helen Keller.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process consisted of an on-campus interview with a Recruiter followed by field visits and lunch with an Area Manager then a final interview with same Area Manager. I feel that it was a little much for the type of work I wound up doing but did appreciate getting a look at actual stores prior to accepting the offer. Of course, employees at the stores are on their best behavior when you visit and there's no way to get a truly realistic or comprehensive look at what your day-to-day situation would be like. I think they do the best they can, though.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Absolute WORST interview process in my life. I have 12 years management experience for a multi-million dollar business....First, got called by the Region recruiter. He set up an interview at a local branch with himself. First interview went well. Second interview is to meet with area manager at potential local branch. That’s where it all went south. My 30 minute branch check off was interrupted by the State Police entering the property to arrest one of the employees for a road rage incident. After that was dealt with, I met with that area manager. Interview went well. Received a call the next day explaining that “due to unfortunate circumstances” the position was no longer being recruited. The recruiter gave me the opportunity to interview at another cities branch on a Thursday. On the following Friday a new listing was updated for management trainee position. I immediately knew I didn’t get the position. I didn’t receive any notification from Enterprise until Tuesday. No phone call, just a “sincere” auto-generated response. Pathetic. For a job that pays $13/hr with 49 required hours per week. Stay away from this joke of a company. If you do interview, make sure you ask about the employee turnover rate, it will blow your mind!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, and then we scheduled a one-on-one that week. The interview process did not take longer than 30 minutes. The person interviewing me seemed very professional, and had great communication skills. I arrived 10 minutes early and waited until the interview time. She asked few questions and explained her role and the position I was applying for. If hired, I had to work 40+ hours a week, I believe she said 49 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via automated email asking to put my availability in a form. Shortly after, I received a confirmation for a phone interview at the time I stated I was available the following week.

Days pass and it’s now the morning of my interview and 3 minutes before my scheduled time I receive an email saying my interview was rescheduled for 2 hours later....so I wait...and wait... and sure enough no phone call or anyone following up with me. There was also no information in the email to get ahold of anyone.

Totally unprofessional and a very frustrating experience to say the least.

Interview Questions

• What time can you be available for a phone interview? (It doesn’t matter because we won’t call you!)   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The hiring process took approximately a week. I participated in a phone interview, followed by an interview with the same HR representative I spoke to previously. After this, I was asked to participate in two (!) more interviews, one with an area manager and another with the city manager, the former's boss. I was offered the position after completing the final interview and was not able to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you exercised leadership.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Went in for a personal interview oct 29 was told if I was hired I would be call no later than Monday then the recruiter calls me Friday for a phone interview and says that I have to reschedule the phone interview and then I tried and then it ends up getting cancel havent received a phone call sense....What a waste of time and very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Name a time you applied your leadership skills to work or school and how did it help you overcome that obstacle   Answer Question