Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,191 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,191 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I recieved a phone interview which was very quick and more informative. Then I met with the HR which was pretty easy. The I interviewed with the area manager

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied online, maybe 3 days after that I got an email about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was short and simple. She asked roughly about 10 questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First I was called for a short phone "interview" which was actually just answering some basic questions. Then I set up with HR. Then an interview with a branch manager and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Columbus, OH).

Interview

After applying through their website, a talent acquisition manager calls you for a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, the talent acquisition manager brings you into their office for a face to face interview. After passing that, you usually shadow a branch for an hour and have an interview with the branch manager--I shadowed but was moved directly to the final interview stage instead of interviewing with the branch manager. After the branch interview (if you move forward) you have a final interview with the area manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service experience where there was an issue and you successfully solved it   Answer Question
    • What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you lead a team   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I put in the application and was contacted fairly expeditiously by the recruiter. I did call her which I would recommend. She was able to confirm that everything had gone through properly and arrange for a sit down interview.

While I did not get the job, I believe their process is a very good one that speaks well of the company. I submitted online and followed up with a phone call to the recruiter. She then guided me through the not so friendly process of the online submission.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed and what did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by a company recruiter and had my phone interview in about 20 minutes. They confirmed if I was ok to work 49+ hour work weeks, and that I could work nights and weekends. She then set up my in-person interview, which I cancelled and did not attend.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the compensation package for this position?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. Interviewer was rather gruff and to the point. I was told the overall interview process was 4 rounds which is a little excessive for an entry level position. 48 hour minimum work week and I would earn 40k the first year which is around $16/hr. He never mentioned washing cars in a suit but we all know that's what you're gonna do. Got a rejection letter a week later I suspect because of my age; they mainly target new grads.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult interaction you had with a customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise (El Paso, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a phone screening followed up by an in person interview was held at their local HQ office. The interview was quick, questions were reasonable and allowed for elaborate feedback.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leader are you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

Uploaded my resume and then got a phone interview one week later. I applied for two different positions as I wanted to check what kind of schedule they could offer, but apparently they didn't like it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company ?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our company ? What are your strengths and weaknesses ? How would you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question