Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,068 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,068 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They first start with a phone interview which is very simple. Then you go into a in person interview with a recruiter at the local headquarters. From there you get placed in the specific area to were you live and meet with a Branch manager at one of the branches. From there you get a final interview back at corporate with one of the VP's

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to make a tough decision with a coworker/friend?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was a very intensive interview process. Everyone was very kind, but highly professional. I never felt like anyone was just reading my questions, it was very conversational. Lots and lots of behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were put into a leadership position and failed.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

All the process took 2 to 3 weeks with a total of 3 interviews 1st with the recruiter, 2nd with the area manager that is more for show you hoy is the daily work and finally with the VP. All of them were great a very good people. That want that you show ibterest in the company and the hunger to succeed with them and have a long term career. They offered me the job but at the end they cannot hire me because I was on my work permit and they don't sponsor after the year and a career with them require more time.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

There are 3 interviews before they hire you. The first interview is with the general HR coordinator. She asked basic questions that you would hear at any interview. I was moved on to the second interview with a head manager of one of the locations I picked that I would like to work it. He was very friendly and asked me general questions as well. He also asked me what my least favorite thing would be about the job. I then shadowed one of his employees for an hour. I was disappointed, however, that all I did was watch the employee sit and text the whole time. The third interview was with the area manager. He was new and made me feel super awkward. He pretty much just asked if I had any other offers for employment elsewhere. It took 4 weeks and 2 emails later for them to finally tell me I had gone to all 3 interviews for nothing. Very dissatisfied.

Interview Questions

• What would be your least favorite thing about being a Management Trainee?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Long drawn out process. The initial interview was very formulaic. Felt more like an interrogation than an interview. The second interview was unique. Before the interview even happens you shadow the employees for an hour. For some reason you're given a sheet of information you're supposed to fill out. I don't know why, it wasn't useful for anything. I gained nothing from the shadowing. It didn't give me a very good insight into the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

4 Interviews In all. Work hours are 50 hours minimum per week. GREAT for entry level college grads. However meeting with different people at different locations. You must pass all 4 Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to negotiate with a customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Short process with 3 to 4 rounds of interviews. The first round is a telephone interview with basic screening questions. There are two rounds of 1 on 1 interviews to assess your personality and see if it fits with the company culture.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Simple and straight forward. Reached out to me quickly and the process was simple. HR department is awesome. Went for an in person interview, which was awesome. Got to see how the employees interacted with customers.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Consists of three interviews. The first is an over the phone 10 min interview with basic questions, next is more in depth face-to-face and final interview is with branch manager.