Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,032 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,032 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Knoxville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I went through three interviews. The first two were a breeze and I left feeling like I had the job in the bag. I heard the third interview was going to be tough, but I wasn't too concerned. To be honest, I really did not want this job, I just needed somewhere to start. I walked into the third interview confident and ready to go. It was the toughest interview of my life. It lasted about fifteen minutes which I was glad of because I was on the verge of tears. So be ready for that.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be fulfilled at this company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Montclair, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

applied on line. got an email next day to do the face to face interview with the HR. the HR lady was very rude and intimidating. I was told no matter how many customers I take care each day, if I can not sell other services(car upgrade, extra fuel, insurance), I will not make it in this company. and she want me to treat workers like competitors. The main goal is to beat their record.

what happened to customer service and teamwork? apparently she does not care. it was just a horrible experience talking to her. no offers of course.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Overall, theyou waste your time. I was thinking it was great they went through so many interviews and a background check, but it really is a waste of time. I personally went through 4 interviews, all very similar. I took several days off work, drove several hours, only to get misleaded in the process. The recruiter was very difficult to get ahold of and would wait weeks in between interviews to get back in touch. I just felt the process was too much and I lost interest before I even filled out my background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied online, they called the next day, rushed through the questions and only asked me 4 questions. The entire phone interview took 6-7 minutes. She kept cutting me off and wouldn't let me finish my answers, even though they were excellent answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Phoneton, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call that was horrible. I could hardly hear them from all of the static on the line. The person was told I could barely hear them but didn't offer to call me back. It was frustrating and useless.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Phase I : Telephone screening (15 minutes)
    Phase 2: In-person with Human Resources (30 minutes -1 hour)
    Items needed: Valid Drivers License, Transcripts, Resume
    Phase 3: Scheduled to observe the operations of a typical day at a local branch (2hrs-3hrs)
    Phase 4: In-person with a group of managers (1-2hours)

Interview Questions

• Explain why I should be chosen over the other qualified candidates.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview to gauge interest in the company and set up a in person interview in their Downtown LA office.

After successfully passing the one on one interview with the talent acquisition manager, you get a second interview which consist of an approximately hour long tour of the potential job site, then, you get a hour long interview with the branch manager and the regional manager.

After that, it's up to them. If you convince the branch and regional manager enough, you'll get an offer. If not, you get the dreaded "we are going with another candidate and are unable to offer you employment" email.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale of 1-10?

Tell us about a time that you went above and beyond your job duties to make a client/customer happy?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Florence, SC).

Interview

I went into the local branch office. I sat with two different employees and watched what they did on a daily basis. After about 30 minutes I was taken to the back office and met the Area & Branch managers. They interviewed me for about 20 minutes and that was the whole interview process. The area manager was VERY RUDE to me and after I answered his questions he would make remarks that made me feel two inches tall. At one point during the interview I wanted to get up and walk out. He laughed and snickered at almost all of my answers. Very unprofessional and very rude.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions like tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation, questions about what motivates me , etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cranford, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

it is a very rigorous process that you go through to be hired.first interview is a 30 min phone interview. Then you have an in person interview with the talent acquisition manager. Then an interview with the area manager. Finally with the regional manager who has the final say in your hiring.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you encountered with a customer?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Initially contacted via email with an offer for a phone interview. Used link for webpage to schedule time and date. Phone interview started out pleasant, but upon answering the second question interviewer reacted rudely to my answer. I was told I did not answer the question to their liking and the question was repeated to me in a slow and condescending manner. I was shocked by this behavior, but tried to answer the question again. Rudeness on the part of the interviewer occurred a second time when they felt the need to correct me with facts from company funded studies after answering an opinion based question.

The only positive about the process is that they did let me know that they weren't considering me further.