Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,144 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,144 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Long lasting. Takes about a month to be fully interviewed and offered employment. Three interviews, one branch visit, phone interviews. First phone interview briefs you on the next interview, the second interview is with HR whom rates your overall qualifications, Next is at a Branch where you sit and watch how the branch is, next is with a Group Rental Manager whom tells you whether you should expect to be hired or not.

Interview Questions

• At past jobs, how have you sold products to people whom thought they had no need?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in May 2017.

Interview

Easy, standard review of past employment experiences. A behavioral analysis was also conducted to understand how you would respond to certain scenarios and sales tactics. Unfortunately after 4 interviews I was denied via a canned email directly after calling to check in on my status, quite insulting if you ask me. It really spoke to the integrity of the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your approach to sales?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied through linkedin. Brief phone screen followed by a Skype interview a week later. Next, I went into the facility to have a face to face interview. The questions they asked were generally typical interview questions regarding sales. After talking to people who have gone through the training program, I did not want to proceed. Work 6 days a week mostly 10 hours a day with low pay.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

took about 3 weeks, first there is a phone interview the HR specialist, they tell you about the company and ask you basic questions, then there is a face to face interview with the specialist, then 3rd interview with the area manager, and the final interview with the group rental manager

Interview Questions

• strengths and weaknesses, time when you were faced with a challenge   Answer Question

Negotiation

there is none really, its a set title with a set salary for everyone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

There are 3 levels of interview:

1st interview is a phone interview. Not a particularly challenging interview. Very basic, experience oriented questions.

2nd Interview is in person. In my experience, both hiring managers I met were very cold when asking questions and tried to create an uncomfortable environment to answer interview questions in. Absolutely no feedback from both interviewers to gauge how the interview was going.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed to sell something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Interviewed with regional recruiter. Follow up interview with area manager. 3rd round interview with Regional Vice President. Left the last interview feeling like I failed miserably. RVP was direct and seemed very unimpressed. Hired 2 hours after 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 how competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • How many years could you give us at a minimum?   1 Answer
    • How good are you at selling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call right away (30 minutes later). Set up an in person interview with the recruiter that lasted about an hour. Easy questions focused on leadership and sales experience. After it was over, we set up another interview with the regional manager at the potential location i'd be working at. Before the interviewer showed up, there was an on sight interview with the employees where I got to ask questions. They all asked me same type of questions as the recruiter (sales experience, leadership). Then, last round of interviews was set up with the manager of the location i'd be working at. Lasted 30 minutes. Very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a two in person interviews. The first one was at the corporate office, and the second one was located in a branch, where I observed for a little bet and then went in with the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Windsor Locks, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, a phone interview with the HR/Recruiter, an in office meeting with the HR/Recruiter and then an on site interview with the Branch Manager at the office I would have worked at.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter. They said that the phone interview would last around 30 minutes and it ended up being more like 10. The lady interviewing me seemed like she was interested in getting it over with as soon as possible. Typical behavioral questions nothing too difficult