Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,111 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,111 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

All the process took 2 to 3 weeks with a total of 3 interviews 1st with the recruiter, 2nd with the area manager that is more for show you hoy is the daily work and finally with the VP. All of them were great a very good people. That want that you show ibterest in the company and the hunger to succeed with them and have a long term career. They offered me the job but at the end they cannot hire me because I was on my work permit and they don't sponsor after the year and a career with them require more time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Long drawn out process. The initial interview was very formulaic. Felt more like an interrogation than an interview. The second interview was unique. Before the interview even happens you shadow the employees for an hour. For some reason you're given a sheet of information you're supposed to fill out. I don't know why, it wasn't useful for anything. I gained nothing from the shadowing. It didn't give me a very good insight into the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

4 Interviews In all. Work hours are 50 hours minimum per week. GREAT for entry level college grads. However meeting with different people at different locations. You must pass all 4 Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to negotiate with a customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was a very intensive interview process. Everyone was very kind, but highly professional. I never felt like anyone was just reading my questions, it was very conversational. Lots and lots of behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were put into a leadership position and failed.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Short process with 3 to 4 rounds of interviews. The first round is a telephone interview with basic screening questions. There are two rounds of 1 on 1 interviews to assess your personality and see if it fits with the company culture.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Simple and straight forward. Reached out to me quickly and the process was simple. HR department is awesome. Went for an in person interview, which was awesome. Got to see how the employees interacted with customers.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Consists of three interviews. The first is an over the phone 10 min interview with basic questions, next is more in depth face-to-face and final interview is with branch manager.

Application

Interview

I applied online through their website. I then went through a phone interview where I was asked about my interest in Enterprise, why I would be a successful intern, etc.. I was then invited for an on-site interview, but was further than 3 hours away so I did a Facetime interview instead. A lot of the questions in the Facetime interview were similar to the phone interview, except there were a few more behavioral questions. The final interview was at one of the branches in my area. It was little more relaxed. I mostly learned about the responsibilities and went over scheduling with the Area Manager. I received the job offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where you had to go the extra mile to help a customer?

Are you competitive?
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, this was primarily informational, consisted of explaining what the internship consisted of, if it sounded like something I was interested in, and scheduling an in person interview that took place at one of their rental locations. During the second interview I met with the H.R. director as well as the branch manager. While the interview was not a bad experience, I felt as though they had made up their minds before hand and the interview was more of a courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Q: Would you feel comfortable cleaning cars in a dress shirt and tie?
      Q: What about Enterprise interests you?
      Q: Give me an example of when you had to make a quick decision at work.
      Q: Give me an example of when you've had to deal with an upset customer, how did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chula Vista, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Filled out application. Received a email a few days later to face to face with recruiter (30 min interview). A week later interviewed with area manager after hour branch observation. A week after that I went to the branch I'm gonna be working at and did another 1 hr interview with branch manager. Waited 4 days and was called by area manager to be offered the job

Interview Questions

• A time I had to handle dissatisfied customer   Answer Question
    • How I handled an adversity   Answer Question
    • My worst job   Answer Question
    • Types of manager I like   Answer Question
    • Customer reserved car, car was nearly an hour late the car broke down on the way to their interview. So they didn't get the job. Customer comes in and lets you know what happened.What would you do to ensure that customer was satisfied when they returned car.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None