Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,308 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,308 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview and then met with a recruiter. Friendly recruiter and the questions were very basic. I was asked about how competitive I was and how well I worked in a team. He told me that it's a tough training program but that the opportunity for advancement was real.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Davenport, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

I have only been through the phone interview thus far, but I have an in-person interview tomorrow. The phone interview was very simple, I was just asked what I was looking for in a career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

They ask you to apply, honesstly would of never applied if they hadnt approached me. They did a screen call prior to the interview. Knowing o lacked some of the experience they still asked question about my experience in those roles. I had to give honest answers. I think they need people who have no life, because if you carefully review everyone's experience you have 0 work life balance. I made it very clear work life balance was important to me in my screening, and I made it clear I don't have much experience but I was willing to learn...biggest waste of time.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed 3 times. First with campus recruiter. Second with an area manager. Third was with the local manager I would potentially be working with. Got a call back from HR recruiter; she said I had passed the interviews, and was going to receive a written offer pending the background/reference check came a pass. Still nervously waiting for the written offer...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a coworker, or supervisor, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Johnson City, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with a recruiter based out of the Knoxville regional office. She was very nice and gave a lot of information about the position before asking basic situational questions, fairly straight forward and pleasant. From there I was advanced to the 2nd interview which was a face to face interview, it was supposed to be with the Branch Manager, the Area Manager, including an "observation" with the assistant manager. I was informed when I arrived that the assistant manager I was scheduled to meet with was not even working that day, nor would he be for a few days, the interview then started over 30 minutes late, and ended up being with the only 1 person. The person doing the interview had more important things to do I guess, seeing as how he wrote down about 5 words out of a 2 minute long answer, kept looking at the computer, and scrolling through his text messages rather than listening to what I was saying. He rushed through the entire thing and came across as incredibly unprofessional. Overall the interview process AFTER the phone screening was incredibly unorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most and least about customer service.
      Tell me a time you had to build a relationship with a customer.
      Tell me a time you lost a sale and how you overcame it.
      What would you do if you found yourself in the bottom half of the sales matrix.
      Why Enterprise.
      Sales experience questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

In short I was strung around for 3 interviews that completely wasted my time. The company seems like a great company to work for. However, I just ran into the weirdest group of upper managment. I applied for a position in Joliet, IL which is still open. I truly think they want young candidates fresh out of college with no experience. The phone interview was skipped, so I met the recruiter first things seemed well. I was contacted for a second interview with middle management. One of the,came off as a puppet not saying anything while his manager was completely rude. I'd like to hope she was testing me to see if I could deal with rude customers. I use the phrase "I'd like to hope" loosely. I was contacted to set up a third interview, by any means do not think if you came for third interview you have the job, I'm telling that's far from the truth. Upper management seemed like an okay guy, somewhat of an ego but okay. After the final interview, he told me the recruiter (that's been corresponding with me for 3 weeks now) will reach me after him and middle management come together to select out of the "candidate pool", and that I should hear something end of week or beginning of next. The interview was a Wednesday didn't hear anything that week or the next despite me reaching out to the recruiter who suddenly ghosted me. Not even the generic we'll be selecting another candidate, just nothing at all. I had other offers but I loved the opportunity with Enterprise so I tried to hold off on accepting the others. Hard lesson learned, and whoever they chose from the "candidate pool didn't work out because they're still hiring for this position.

Interview Questions

• With almost 3 years of sales experience why would you want to start over?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview a few weeks later. Was not offered the position. Received a generic email notification even though I spent 3 days and a plane ticket to interview in person. That seems unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe your direct sales experience.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The process consists of 3 interviews. The first one is a phone interview and the other two are in person. The questions are mostly behavioral because they want to know what kind of person you are. Any experience in sales or customer service is valuable and if you have a great personality and are likable, it is a plus. Be aware that the interview starts the moment you set your foot in their door, so be mindful of your actions while you are waiting for your interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had when working for the previous company and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

You will go through 4 Interviews, a phone and 3 face to face interviews with the hiring managers. The recruiter will cover some challenges employees have and you get a chance to see what you will be doing before the offer is made.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time you sold a product and how did you overcome a rejection?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I did a brief phone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face interview. The phone interview was pretty standard -- just questions about your education and experience background.