Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,164 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,164 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Standard 3 step interview process, 2 on the phone and 1 in person, the talent agents was easy to talk to and the branch manager was awesome. I definitely liked that everyone was dressed for success. No issues and would recommend to anyone

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Breif simple. Managemer was very friendly and a great person overall. The interview was not as bad as I thought. Glassdoor really helped and prepared me because she asked questions that I saw stated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

There's 3 interviews. The first one is a screening to get to know who you are. The 2nd is with an Area Manager & Assistant Manager (2 hours: 1 hour: shadowing, 2 hour: sitting down)

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

There have been three interviews so far. Each has focused on general behavioral questions. They want to make sure you are competitive and driven enough to work for Enterprise and keep sales high.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you convinced a customer to buy a product.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Madison, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through my college career services. Got the interview. Arrived early, the interview was pleasant and somewhat conversational. In the end the hours and type of job didn't appeal to me as much as I had thought it would, but the interviewer liked me enough to give me her card and let her know if I changed my mind and if so we'd move to the next step which I'm guessing would be another interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our firm?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

There are 3 interviews before they hire you. The first interview is with the general HR coordinator. She asked basic questions that you would hear at any interview. I was moved on to the second interview with a head manager of one of the locations I picked that I would like to work it. He was very friendly and asked me general questions as well. He also asked me what my least favorite thing would be about the job. I then shadowed one of his employees for an hour. I was disappointed, however, that all I did was watch the employee sit and text the whole time. The third interview was with the area manager. He was new and made me feel super awkward. He pretty much just asked if I had any other offers for employment elsewhere. It took 4 weeks and 2 emails later for them to finally tell me I had gone to all 3 interviews for nothing. Very dissatisfied.

Interview Questions

• What would be your least favorite thing about being a Management Trainee?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Long, painful, and unprofessional. The process took over a month and consisted of three interviews. The first two went great but were both rescheduled due to problems on the companies end. The third was awful and interviewer was not nice or professional. So I ended up wasting over a month of my time driving all over the state for interviews just to not get an offer because of the third interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aransas Pass, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Aransas Pass, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very easy as long as you come to each interview prepared. It's a 3 interview process which starts off with a phone interview with HR. Then if you pass that you move to the second interview which is with the branch manager at the location you'll be working at. This interview comes with an "hour long" observation along with the interview. But my observation was very short and they mostly focused on the interview rather than observation. If you pass that one then you get to go to the third interview with the area Vice President (I waited 2 weeks to go to the third interview). The last interview can be intimidating but the questions are pretty much the same from the first interview. If you pass all 3 then they will call you with an offer and if they don't they'll send you an email (like a week and 2 days later after your interview). The hiring and interview process are both ridiculously lengthy. I pretty much had to wait an entire month to go through the whole interview and hiring process. So if you have money saved and you don't mind not working for a month, then you should have no problem with this. But for others please do not consider this job and go with something else. It can or will ruin you financially. The pay is not worth how much time you will be working. They told me that I would be working 40-50 hours a week and that could seriously mess up your personal life. Please heed my warning and taking this job into careful consideration before applying.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (elevator speech).   Answer Question
    • Why would you like to work at Enterprise?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience in sales?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to handle and disgruntled customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Do you mind working a 40-50 hour work week?   Answer Question
    • What kind of skills do you possess that would be beneficial for the job you are applying for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lansing, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Overall process and view of Company: Inconsiderate.
    My experience has led me to believe this is just another Corporate Company falsely promoting to support Hiring Veterans; nowhere in the process of Applying did the Company ask if I was a Veteran, yet their site implies they are recognized for it.
    Applied online with a mere resume & cover letter, because that was all it allowed. Received an email 2 weeks later to answer 4 generic questions, which the email fell into my spam folder. After recognizing what the email was, I responded with an apology and reason for tardiness. Several weeks later, I received an offer for an interview via phone.
    Step one of interview was a one on one interview, where I was expected and had to drive over 95 miles to their location, instead of either conducting it over the phone or having the interviewer use the Corporate Rental Cars to perform a one on one interview in one of their many locations nearby.
    Because of foul traveling weather, I arrived about 15 minutes earlier than the appointment of 2:30pm. The interviewer was not in the building and arrived shortly after our scheduled time and required a few minutes to prepare.
    Because the interview was a one on one (not the typical 3 people interview) and throughout the interview the interviewer conducted themselves in a very casual manner, I believed that this step of the hiring process was to gather applicant information and questions for the company.
    I was asked about my history of customer service and training others. I was asked why I choose to apply to the company, where I stated I recently had a good experience from my visiting daughter and family.
    While I brought much more than my resume and used much of the factual documentation during answering my questions, the interviewer did not wish to gather any of the supplemental documents to confirm my education, work history, list of references or even documentation of my veteran status. This concerned me to whether I was really being considered for a position or if I was just a number to have the required amount of monthly quota interviews.
    Several days later, I received an email stating that the reviewing managers were “unable to offer you a further interview at this time”. I am still bewildered at what they reviewed since no documents were gathered.
    Besides the treatment and experience I personally received, I am more disappointed and convinced that the Company is not a true veteran hiring supporter because no part of the submission of the application asked and gathered that information. Instead, they like other companies choose to ask what sex and racial ethnicity is the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

Had my initial phone interview a week ago. Going to my second interview next week. From what I understand, if I get past this stage I will be asked back for a third and final interview. There is a significant emphasis on the second interview so I am hoping for the best.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales background.   1 Answer