Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,191 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,191 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Worst interview process ever!!! First, I did a phone interview which I passed, then I did a f2f interview which I passed. Then I did another f2f interview and waited about a week before I was told I did not get the job. In all u get 4 Interviews and I did 3. They gave me paperwork about the company, uniform standards, and benefits. Then when I was preparing for my 4th and final interview they told me I didn't get the job. The process overall took about a month and I just felt like they wasted my time because I could've moved on instead of doing interviews after interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The person for my phone screening called 30 minutes earlier than agreed upon in our emails, luckily I had my phone by my side. The phone screening went well and I got an in person interview. Two managers there, one was very friendly, made me feel comfortable. The second person who was to be there for the interview showed up 30 minutes late. By the time the real interview got started it was kind of awkward because I was re-answering questions that the first manager had already asked me (cause he was there on time). The one who showed up late kept questioning my sales experience, even though I'd been clear that I do have sales experience and had already given examples. He also kept questioning how competitive I am. Which I understand a few questions on the topic, but he went on for a good 15 minutes. How competitive do you need to be so sell rental cars, honestly. Overall I left unimpressed with how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you resolved a conflict with a customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 interviews. Phone, in person with area manager, in person with group rental manager. Phone interview asks basic interview questions. Next two interviews go more in depth with work experience. They want you to have sales experience but I could tell they liked me during my first in person interview so when I didn't really have experience they basically gave me the answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you solved the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Phone interview that asked basic questions. Month later an in person interview. Then an interview with the area manager. The last interview was tough. Still waiting to hear the results.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me how you would up sell a customer to a better car.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied online, then was contacted for a phone interview before moving onto two different in person interviews. The first in person interview was typical interview questions on a 1:1 basis. If selected to move on two round two which is a branch observation be sure to be flexible. I was told it would take up to 2hrs and was there for 4.

Interview Questions

• During the branch observation first thing i was asked is what did you notice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Breif simple. Managemer was very friendly and a great person overall. The interview was not as bad as I thought. Glassdoor really helped and prepared me because she asked questions that I saw stated.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Standard 3 step interview process, 2 on the phone and 1 in person, the talent agents was easy to talk to and the branch manager was awesome. I definitely liked that everyone was dressed for success. No issues and would recommend to anyone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

There's 3 interviews. The first one is a screening to get to know who you are. The 2nd is with an Area Manager & Assistant Manager (2 hours: 1 hour: shadowing, 2 hour: sitting down)

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

There have been three interviews so far. Each has focused on general behavioral questions. They want to make sure you are competitive and driven enough to work for Enterprise and keep sales high.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you convinced a customer to buy a product.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Madison, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through my college career services. Got the interview. Arrived early, the interview was pleasant and somewhat conversational. In the end the hours and type of job didn't appeal to me as much as I had thought it would, but the interviewer liked me enough to give me her card and let her know if I changed my mind and if so we'd move to the next step which I'm guessing would be another interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our firm?   1 Answer