Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Went to the campus career center and had a straight-forward interview with an individual whom I had met at the career fair months before. She laid out a bit on the company which I had already knew by that point and then the questions over my resume began. I felt that I did okay on the questions, but it just wasn't what they were looking for. I think they just really want a salesperson in there and my experience was definitely not that besides a short summer job which I will be taking off my resume after I finally do get a job offer. I wouldn't try for this job unless you have a good bit of previous sales experience because it seems they don't care if you are successful at whatever you do or are highly intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

2 step interview process: First face-to-face interview with Talent Acquisition Manager in the LA office, mostly her giving information about the program and me talking about my previous employment experiences. She said she usually thinks about a candidate before moving them on, but she liked my enthusiasm and energy so she was ready to schedule the second interview in my home city. Second interview included 1 hour of observation in the office and 45 minutes of a formal interview with the branch and store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you gave great customer service.
      What makes you stand out?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

3 interviews. First with HR Hiring Manager, second with Branch Manager, and third with Area Manager. Lots of sales, work/life balance, and customer service questions. All three took place within a week and I was hired the day after my third interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Generic interview questions with little explanation on what exactly the position would be. Wanted to know very specific details about situations I was talking about. Over all nice lady but did not feel like she was interested in her job of interviewing people very much.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you felt like you were able to successfully lead a group.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Northridge, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through Indeed, received a call a couple of days later since I did not respond. Scheduled an Interview at the HR location in Thousand Oaks, CA wit the talent acquisition manager. She was super nice asked questions and then continued my application.

2nd Interview consists of 2 parts
    1st shadowing a location and seeing if you find a fit. Next an interview with the Area Manager. He asked the same questions as HR.

3rd Interview is with the manager of the location. I did not end up taking it since I spoke with her during shadowing process.

Interview Questions

• Greatest sales achievements?
      How did you respond to a difficult customer?
      How did you handle a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There are several interviews, the talent hiring manager focused on customer service experience, leadership, and sales. It basically a salesjob so prepares for a lot of sales and customers service.

Interview Questions

• What it takes for a person to be a good salesman?   Answer Question
    • Give us an example where you made a customer feel special?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a customer that you conviced that buy a product that he was not intending to buy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with HR about 45 min long very laid back. Basic interview questions there were some I had to think about but nothing too serious. they just want to get a feel for your personality and see if your fit to work with them. the second interview is an hour of observation of the workplace then after you interview again with the branch manager.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you influenced someone?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you and your boss had a disagreement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Laguna Niguel, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Asked a lot about past job experiences, especially those that are customer service and sale oriented. They mostly connect with networking events at universities. You apply and receive a call first, then after the initial screening you are welcomed for a one on one in person interview. Personally, my recruiter was about 20 minutes late from our scheduled interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, sent in an application and the next day was offered an in person interview for the next few days. The interviewer was really nice and asked a lot of standard questions about sales and worth ethic.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

In person interview for all 3
    Professionalism is important, wear a suit! (everyone)
    The first interview and second interview questions were similar: give an example of a customer who was unhappy and how you handled it, have previous employers set competitive sales goals and how did you meet them, give an example of a time you took a leadership position and how you lead, example of being flexible in a job setting and we're you able to meet goals.
    The second interview observation is an hour long of watching the office. Bring questions, don't just stand like a statue. Talk to the employees and get a feel for their attitude toward their job, ask of you could see yourself here? Talk to customers too, small talk is all you'll have bc obviously you don't have the job yet but fill in moments when a customer is waiting for help and you are standing their helpless to them.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of being flexible in a job setting   1 Answer