Enterprise Management Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cranston, RI).

Interview

3-stage interview process: first with the recruiter, second with a district manager, and the final interview is with an executive member. The first interviews were technical and behavioral, but enjoyable and free-slowing. The final interview was painful. I was heavily asked technical questions, and he was extremely intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things that motivate you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

3 separate interviews, one in the headquarters and 2 at the branch location. First one was all behavioral, very get to know you type. Second interview was shadowing a manager for an hour then another interview with a branch leader. Third interview was with 2 other branch managers from separate locations.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you? Describe a time when you failed? Are you comfortable being ranked based on performance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email back within a few days to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was fairly quick; about 15 minutes. The interviewer was really nice and asked simple questions that was already in the application. I got offered to the 2nd round of the interview process within the week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

For a position that is meant to be for interns, it is surprising how much they ask about your previous experience. Not many people in high school or college have a lot of experience...hence the reason for an internship. Also, they want employees to work 10 hour work days.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several times about the customers that I have had and what I had done to exceed their expectations...when in my sophomore year of college I hadn't had any customers other than when I was a waitress several years earlier. When I explained that, the interviewer asked that I recall an experience from that time even though it was over 5 years prior.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then was e-mailed by a recruiter to set up a 15 minute phone interview. The women that interviewed me did not provide any feedback and just asked her questions with only brief pauses to, I assume, write notes on what I was saying. At the end she did not even ask me if I had any questions, which was very strange and something I have never experienced in an interview for a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to sell someone a product despite their objectons.   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very quick to reply to my application. Interview was easy and recruiter pleasant and knowledgeable. Questions were pretty general background about you questions with some what are your goals, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

The position was much more sales oriented than the listing seemed to indicate.

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in September 2011.

Interview

I recieved a call from a recruiter after applying online. The recruiter was really nice and enthusiatic. She went over the information on my resume and asked a couple of behavioral questions like, "Can you tell me about a time when you took the leadership role?" basically situational questions. It was quick and painless; only about 15 minutes. After that she asked me to come in for the first one on one interview with her.

This interview was pretty cool and laid back. We made small talk and then she asked more behavioral questions like "Can you tell me of a time when you had to sell something to someone who was relunctant." But nothing major. Towards the end she informed me I was being moved on to the third interview with one of the managers and he would call me to set up an interview. She also gave me some information about the company. A little packet with the dress code, insurance benefits and job outline. The recruiter also gives you a paper with questions to ask current Enterprise employees before your interview. I was instructed to arrive about an hour before my interview to do a branch observation.

I recieved a call from the manager the next day and scheduled an interview him on Thursday, I had just met with the recruiter on Tuesday. The third interview is actually at an enterprise office. I arrived and was introduced to an Enterprise employee who talked to me about the company. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Everyone was really friendly and more than willing to answer my questions. The manager was nice. He asked a lot of the same questions the recruiter did but this is the time to really sell yourself. I emphisized what a competitive person I am and how reaching the goals I set for myself is really important. As long as you show that you are driven and a hard worker you'll be fine. After the interview I was informed I would be moved on to the final interview and I would get a call in a day or two.

I actually got a call the same day but missed it. I called the upper area manager back the next day, Friday, and he asked if I could come in that afternoon and I said ok. The manaager was really hard to read and I think he just wanted to see if I could handle myself when questions were constantly being thrown at me. He played devil's advocate a lot so half way through I assumed he would not be interested in hiring me. This was the most difficult interview for me because I felt he was trying to see if he could trip me up but I kept smiling and took my time to answer all the questions thouroughly. At the end he told me the interview went very well and all the answers I gave was what he was looking for and if the background check was ok he wanted to offer me a job.

My main advice is do not allow yourself to get flustered. You are interviewing for a postion where you deal with customers, some will be irate, and they want to see how well you handle yourself. Remain cool, calm, collected be confident and friendly and you will be fine. Also be ready to give examples of what a great sales person you are and how you want to do well and move up because they kept telling me how they want people that will make this a career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No the salary is set.

Management Training Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise in March 2010.

Interview

The on campus interview was pretty easy, the manager administering the interview was very nice and easy to talk to. The questions where mostly behavioral, and not terribly difficult to answer. there where some questions about your driving record. there was a lengthy discussion of the job itself, you start at the bottom of the management chain in a enterprise location ( sixth in command). you then can work up to a location manager, then perhaps on the regional managment

Interview Questions

• do you have any moving violations on your driving record   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in November 2009.

Interview

I interviewed at my school with the recruiter, and that went really well. It was very basic. The recruiter read questions off a sheet about my resume. The next day he set me up with a regional manager. This interview was a lot more rigorous. He asked some very tough questions. He did not give any any indication of how I did, and so I left the interview not feeling very confident.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?
      Answer: I like to play sports.
      Ok. Pretend you work at Academy. Sell me some football equipment.   Answer Question