Enterprise Manager In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager In Training Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

The interviewer was friendly, cheerful, and welcoming. I felt comfortable with her. She explained the company and answered my questions thoroughly. I liked that she always had a smile.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and they would have called me back for a second interview if they choose me. The recruiter called back with three days and told me that they did not select me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for someone at the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Rockford, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview, followed by a 2nd phone interview, followed an in person interview. Face to face took place at a local branch, with the interview being conducted by the branch manager and the area manager. All questions were prepared and scripted, with the branch manager writing down noted regarding my responses!

Interview Questions

• Standard open-ended questions running form how would I handle a staff, to what would I do to increase sales.   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Came in and met with the HR representative. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I didn't that every starts from the bottom because of my past experience as an operations manager for about 5 years.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a product a person that constantly says no.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Omaha, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied, they called, I went in and the HR rep asked basic questions I answered, I came back and met with the area manager and the regional manager, they asked questions I answered, and they offered me a spot then

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

An HR Rep first contacted me after I applied. She was awesome and clearly cared very much about the company. After two onterviews with her (a phone and inperson) I had 3 other inviews (area manager, branch manager, and zone manager). They all loved their jobs and loved to tell you about. All made you feel comfortable and asked on point questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fayetteville, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process for this company is extensive. There are three interviews. One with the store manager, one with the district, and one with...say...VP. The first two interviews were not too bad. The last....damn. The VP for this region was tough. Follow up, follow up, follow up, follow up.....

Interview Questions

• What drives you to be successful?   1 Answer

Manager-In-Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2013.

Interview

I found the job online. There were three interviews. I traveled for all of them. The second interviewer said the third interview was a formality, but I went to the third and didn't get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tempe, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

They send you to the headquarters in tempe and make you watch a boring 15 minute video. then the hr people ask you questions about your leadership experience and situations in your life where you had to overcome obstacles. they then send you to interview 2 where you have a store and district manager interview you after a 1 hour shadow in a branch location.

horrible hours, benefits and pay

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied online and received an email a few days later from a recruiter. I set up a time for an initial phone screening via email. The recruiter was very friendly and asked mostly behavioral interview questions. I was then invited to interview with the recruiter face-to-face at their regional office. They ask you to fill out a sheet ranking certain job aspects and bring it with you to the interview. The questions asked in the interview were very similar to the phone screening. I thought the interview went well and the recruiter alluded to my advancement to the next step in the process: "The next interview will be with a manager at one of our offices, once again, your're expected to dress professionally, but you won't have any problem with that," and so on. I heard back from the recruiter in roughly one week stating I was not selected to continue on. All in all, I found the recruiter to be misleading, but it was a good experience.