Enterprise Manager In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.9

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager-In-Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Someone long process
1st- Apply online. About 2 weeks later receive a call from recruiter. They ask the standard interview phone screen questions.
2nd- They will call you back a few days later to schedule an in person interview where you go to their corporate office in Tualatin.
3rd-They recommend you to a branch manager who will reach out to you to come in for an interview at the branch you will be working at. This is a somewhat panel type interview with the Area Manager, Branch Manger and Assistant Manager.
4.Lastly you have a final interview back at the corporate office where they will offer you the job at the end if you seem like a good fit. Overall it took about a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews but very straightforward questions. Two were over the phone interviews and one in-person interview. The interviewers were all polite and helpful with all my questions. I just didn't want a job that was from 7:30am-6 p.m. four days a week with one half day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

The interviewer was friendly, cheerful, and welcoming. I felt comfortable with her. She explained the company and answered my questions thoroughly. I liked that she always had a smile.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and they would have called me back for a second interview if they choose me. The recruiter called back with three days and told me that they did not select me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for someone at the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Rockford, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview, followed by a 2nd phone interview, followed an in person interview. Face to face took place at a local branch, with the interview being conducted by the branch manager and the area manager. All questions were prepared and scripted, with the branch manager writing down noted regarding my responses!

Interview Questions

• Standard open-ended questions running form how would I handle a staff, to what would I do to increase sales.   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Came in and met with the HR representative. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I didn't that every starts from the bottom because of my past experience as an operations manager for about 5 years.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a product a person that constantly says no.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Omaha, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied, they called, I went in and the HR rep asked basic questions I answered, I came back and met with the area manager and the regional manager, they asked questions I answered, and they offered me a spot then

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

An HR Rep first contacted me after I applied. She was awesome and clearly cared very much about the company. After two onterviews with her (a phone and inperson) I had 3 other inviews (area manager, branch manager, and zone manager). They all loved their jobs and loved to tell you about. All made you feel comfortable and asked on point questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fayetteville, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process for this company is extensive. There are three interviews. One with the store manager, one with the district, and one with...say...VP. The first two interviews were not too bad. The last....damn. The VP for this region was tough. Follow up, follow up, follow up, follow up.....

Interview Questions

• What drives you to be successful?   1 Answer

Manager-In-Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2013.

Interview

I found the job online. There were three interviews. I traveled for all of them. The second interviewer said the third interview was a formality, but I went to the third and didn't get the job.