Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marietta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was short. Typical interview questions. Interviewer was very attentive. I arrived 15 mins early. I did not get to interview at my scheduled time because the interview before me ran over. I was disappointed in the lack of questions based on my work ethic. A lot of questions were about persuasive skills and what I liked about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone to see your point of view.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marietta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Three days later received an email to set an appointment for a 10 minute phone interview. After the phone interview I was offered an in-person interview which I set for the next day at 9am.

This may be obvious but I would advise for anyone going to an interview, to leave very early. I made a wrong turn on the highway and I ended up getting to the interview location only 5 minutes before the start.

One week later I got an email saying that they decided to pursue other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online for the Manager Trainee position, about a week later I received a email from the HR rep for a phone interview (it was easy). The in person interview was about three days later, it went well (I was asked for 3rd interview) which is a branch tour and interviewed by Area Manager and Branch Manager (really nice people), after leaving the branch tour I was asked for a final interview with Regional VP . The interview seemed like it went well but I was not offered the position. The VP seemed like he just did not like me from the get go, but kept a smile on his face like he did. My advice is when they ask you what was you favorite and least favorite jobs you had in the past do not answer honestly (my mistake) say something like "My favorite job was when I worked at blah blah and displayed my love of sales and provided customers with excellent service". When asked what was your least favorite "say you liked all of your jobs because they each taught you something valuable about interacting with diverse customers and working as a team" please don't say the truth like me which was "I did not like blah blah job because the work environment was unprofessional and you wanted the employees to work as a team."

Words of advice:

Dress 100% business professional, men full suit and tie (black or dark navy). Women full suit as well with button down, not nice slacks and cute shirt. (business professional, not business casual its a big difference)

Smile, smile, smile and stay upbeat and positive

Ask a lot of questions and seem engaging (ask about company culture, employee turnover, what the interviewer dislikes and likes about the company)<------ something I did for every interview except the one with the VP, because I could sense he did not like me so I forgot to do this

When ask what bad you heard about Enterprise do not say the hours, they hate that. Say you have not heard anything bad

Enterprise is a great company and I really wanted the job, but I have to stay positive and believe the VP might of had the right gut feeling and maybe its just not the place for me

Not getting the job is not the end of world

Interview Questions

• The only tricky questions was what was your least favorite job (I repeat, its a trick question do not answer this honestly)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

This was the longest interview process I have ever experienced. The thing I disliked most is the fact that despite my extensive management experience I was not offered the position due to not seeming aggressive enough. They definitely try to intimidate the job seeker and the process is not worth the pay. I would not recommend this program to others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Carrollton, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

I had to drive an hour away for the interview in the rain which was dreadful. The interview lasted for 40 minutes and I thought did well (was interviewed by a recruiter), but I was declined a second interview because I don’t have enough sales experienced, but I feel that he should have known that before even scheduling the interview because of my resume and cover letter. Some questions ask are listed below:
    *What is your strength?
    *What is your weakness?
    *where do you see yourself in five years?
    *Tell me a time you reach a sales goal?

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between good customer services and excellent customer services?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Enterprise contacted me for a 1:1 interview with an HR representative which was a standard interview. Everything they told me, even answering my questions, was completely 100% scripted and most of the information was really vague. I was told to come in for a second interview on very short notice at 8 am and on the complete other side of the city. Reluctantly I agreed and spent 2 hours sitting on my butt while all the employees including the manager just goofed off. Eventually the ARM came in to interview me with the branch manager and every time I answered his questions he looked away as if there was something more important in the background which is just plain rude and distracting. Overall I must say this was the least professional interview experience I have ever had and I implore others to seek employment else where if you are looking for a real opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself working for Enterprise   1 Answer