Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

One Phone interview, one in person interview with a human resources representative, one interview with branch manager, one interview with area manager. Interview questions overlapped quite a bit. All the interviews were designed to be friendly and more of a conversation. They clearly need people and are expanding rapidly. I wouldn't sweat it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

After I applied online I received a notice that I was selected for a skype interview. The interview was scheduled through google calendar. The interview lasted 30 mins. KNOW when you have gone above and beyound for a customer

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Metairie, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was relatively easy. They asked a few questions as to why I want he job and what skills I have that make me a good fit. Also asked what my dream job was and (mine was not to be a manager at enterprise of course) but if yours is not be prepared to explain how it won't be giving up on your dream to work for enterprise.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation you had where you had a difficult time with a customer. How did you handleit and what was the outcome. ; What is your dream job, if it is different than being at enterprise are you going to give up on your dreams?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bozeman, MT) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 48 hours. First, I completed a video interview and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview two days later. They asked me basic questions, but a lot of it was about scenarios and "describe a time when..." During the interview I realized I didn't want the job. I was told I would be working more than 40 hours, I would be washing cars in my suit if a customer was waiting, and I noticed that they were understaffed and working their employees 60+ hours a week to make up for it. Because of this, I was hesitant when asked about how comfortable I was with the position. It may have also been the fact that I was asked questions over and over and it started to become ridiculous and never-ending.

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Corinth, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. After applying online, their was both a phone interview and an in person interview. Each type asked a lot of questions and told you a lot about the company. Questions were about why you want to work for their company. It was very informative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Camden, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Application submitted online, email confirming receipt of application, about 2-3 days later an email stating my resume met their qualifications and an in person interview time slot calendar was made available to choose and interview set up all online via email. Confirmation email sent with some supporting information about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (West, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call the next day asking about basic requirements for the position and scheduled a one-on-one interview for the following day. Recruiter asked various questions regarding sales, customer service experience and the company history. Scheduled a branch visit for an hour at the local branch and had final interview with the area manager and the group rental manager the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you know about our company? Why do you have any to work here?   1 Answer

Did not accept the offer due to the long hours, pay and lack of workflow I noticed during branch visit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The in person interview was fairly simple. I interviewed in Fort Myers. I felt as I would not ultimately fit in partly because the recruiter called me 23 minutes late for the phone screen which I would understand if she called from a rental center among customers; however, she had a private office. I'm a 40 year old disabled veteran and feel my age and physical disability was a huge factor. I have been in the workforce for over two decades and was definitely qualified, if not over qualified. They did not choose me for whatever reason and I feel they may have felt I was too seasoned and old to fit in with these young kids. If you're under 25, I would advise trying it. I do not recommend older applicants to consider it; the pay isn't that great anyway. Usa Jobs has better pay for entry level with any four year degree. They are a great company but not as "structured" as they want you to believe. The questions are typical sales- "what would you do," "name a tough sale," etc.... Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you went the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Dress Formally!!!!! You will go through a multiple phase interview process
    1-recruiter outreach
    2-interview at regional office
    3-interview at branch office

Be prepared for a lot of sales and leadership questions. Be yourself and don't be nervous...this is a role that rely heavily on communication and customer interaction show flaunt your people skills, especially at the branch office shadow.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview is semi relaxed it was over the phone with the recruiter. Second interview is with the area manager of the locations you applied to, them final interview is with the branch manager where you will be working. The first interview is just to get a feel for who are are and how you respond to certain situations given past experiences. The second one is active where you sit in on an hour at a branch to…

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer