Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

The interview was short and to the point. Took about 10 min. Afterwards she made me aware that they would send me an email one way or another informing me whether I was selected to move forward to a face to face or not. I appreciate that, most companies you don't hear from unless you are selected. We'll see.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Be exciting, friendly, a people person. There looking for competitiveness, independent, go get it personality. Talk about team work and stuff like that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Ithaca, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very unprofessional and unorganized. During the pre interview observation they were very unorganized. The girls working there had a difficult time answering some questions that I thought were pretty basic. Make sure that when interviewing you have a lot of accounts of previous customer service. The area manager seemed like she didn't have a real good grip on life maybe she was having some personal problems but seemed frazzled the entire time and had terrible time management. I guess this may be a reason why most of the other reviews I have read have rated the Ithaca location terribly.

Interview Questions

• What should I get for lunch?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied to position on-line. Received email response asking for available time to set up phone screen / Interview. First interview was by phone. Basic questions about work experience and situational questions. Asked after interview to have another in person at the regional office.
    Second interview was in person. This interview took about 40 minutes. The questions were along the same line as the first just a little more specific. Experience in sales and customer service, explanation of gaps in employment, situational questions. All in all about 15 to 20 questions. After interview was told that they would set up interview with branch manager and regional manager with an hour or so observation.
    Third interview took about 2 hours. Started by interviewing with BM and RM. They asked questions again along the same line as the previous two interviews focusing more on situational questions and less on work history. After interview was over was introduced to AM and went over the basics of what you do in a day, common issues that arise and got to meet the rest of the team. After that the BM gave a brief description of sales goals and a little more information about the job.
    The BM and RM then said that they would continue to talk and inform me of a decision in a week or so as they had more applicants to interview. Awaiting a call back.

Interview Questions

• Explain an experience when you received poor customer service and how you would have dealt with the situation had you been in charge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

I applied online then later that day I got a phone call to set up an interview with the local HR person. The interview lasted for about an hour and for the most part she asked standard questions. Like "name a time you had a conflict during a group project and how did you handle it?" and "what is your greatest achievement?". At the end of the interview the HR person seemed pleased with me and handed me some papers on benefits and salary and told me she would like to bring me back for the second part of the interview process. Two weeks went by and no email ever came and finally I got in touch with her and she told me me they decided to hire another person and that I should have gotten an email. I did not get an email from her until later that day saying what she had told my on the phone. In short they do not have their act together. Do not even waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment besides graduating college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

The phone call was very casual. I felt very comfortable. She asked two basic questions about past experiences related to job history. The whole interview lasted about fifteen minutes. I was told by the woman who called me their is a four step interview process.

Interview Questions

• When did I have to persuade someone to do something? I am only on step one so I just thought you should be aware of where I am at. I am hopeful!!!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tempe, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Then, I was contacted by a local recruiter for a phone interview. I passed the phone interview and was invited for a face-to-face interview the following week. The recruiter was great and I felt comfortable in my face-to-face interview. After passing that interview, I moved onto round 3. This was an interview at the potential branch you would be working. I was interviewed by the Assistant Branch Manager and introduced to the other trainees. After passing this round, I was set up with a final interview with the area manager. It was a long process that took more than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked for specific customer service situations and how I handled them. I had to think about the questions and pick a situation. There were a few long pauses while I was thinking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview. In person interview. If pass those then you meet with a Manager at a location and have another interview.

Interview Questions

I did not like the pay for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and recieved a call about 5 days later. Once I completed the 5 min. interview they scheduled a 30 min phone interview. A lot of basic questions about yourself and your previous jobs. Set up for another interview next week.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had things not go your way and how did you deal with the pressure of those situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Murray, UT) in May 2012.

Interview

It seemed like a nice place to work. They brought in lunch from Cafe Rio for their employees while I was there. The interviewer seemed to already have someone in mind for the position and was not interested in me. Even though this position was for a management trainee, they were not very interested in my management experience, instead they emphasized sales. It is clear they are looking for a glorified sales rep and then when a management position comes open you can be recommended to interview for it only if your sales have been very good.

Interview Questions

• What other companies and positions are you applying for?   1 Answer