Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pensacola, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3 week total and below are the steps:

1. 15 min Initial phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager;

2. If you make the cut you get a 45 min face to face with the same Talent Acquisition Manager or if he/she is cool they will just do the 45 min interview over the phone.

3. If you make it through that one the next step is a 2 Hour Branch Observation/Interview.

4. Last is the Regional Manager Interview...It sucks.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it
    2. Give me a time when you had to make a tough decision with a coworker/friend?
    3. When have you made a sacrifice for a customer
    4. Tell me about a time you handled failure?
    5. There are 4 points to sales
    6. Tell me about a time you had an unhappy customer and what you did to make them happy.
    7. What was a time you had to improve a process? What was it like?
    8. Tell me about a time you had to lead others.
    9. Where do you see yourself in this company?
    10. What do you like about the company?
    11. You have two reservations left, both for compact cars. You have one Ford Explorer and one Hyundai Accent. First customer comes in. What do you do?
    12. Give me an example of when you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer?
    13. Tell me about a time in which you had conflict with a customer and how did you resolve it or how did you deal with an angry customer? Lots of posts on this one….
    14. How would you make customers spend money they don't have?
    15. What do you know about the company (Regarding the website really)?
    16. Give a situation whereby you went above and beyond? Lots of posts on this one…
    17. Sell me (insert item here) or give me you best sales pitch…
    18. What is your leadership style?
    19. Do you believe the customer is always right?
    20. Why did you pick your major?
    21. Are you competitive?
    22. What was your least favorite job?
    23. Do you have experience in sales?
    24. Why should we hire you?
    25. What makes you the best candidate for the job?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in March 2017.

Interview

1 phone screening and 3 face-to-face interviews after the phone screening. The phone screening is just to make sure you don't have any DUI/DWI record, more than 1 moving violation within the last 3 years, license, etc. All face-to-face interviews were based on customer service.. "tell me about a time"..."give me an example when".. there is also questions about leadership.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Palm Bay, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Total joke by someone that must be 18 years old or mentality thereof. Asked ridiculous questions and expected a millenial's answers. Not really expected to speak to a man ,she wanted to speak to a suckup.

Interview Questions

• Why the change in careers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

One Phone interview, one in person interview with a human resources representative, one interview with branch manager, one interview with area manager. Interview questions overlapped quite a bit. All the interviews were designed to be friendly and more of a conversation. They clearly need people and are expanding rapidly. I wouldn't sweat it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

After I applied online I received a notice that I was selected for a skype interview. The interview was scheduled through google calendar. The interview lasted 30 mins. KNOW when you have gone above and beyound for a customer

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Metairie, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was relatively easy. They asked a few questions as to why I want he job and what skills I have that make me a good fit. Also asked what my dream job was and (mine was not to be a manager at enterprise of course) but if yours is not be prepared to explain how it won't be giving up on your dream to work for enterprise.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation you had where you had a difficult time with a customer. How did you handleit and what was the outcome. ; What is your dream job, if it is different than being at enterprise are you going to give up on your dreams?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bozeman, MT) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 48 hours. First, I completed a video interview and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview two days later. They asked me basic questions, but a lot of it was about scenarios and "describe a time when..." During the interview I realized I didn't want the job. I was told I would be working more than 40 hours, I would be washing cars in my suit if a customer was waiting, and I noticed that they were understaffed and working their employees 60+ hours a week to make up for it. Because of this, I was hesitant when asked about how comfortable I was with the position. It may have also been the fact that I was asked questions over and over and it started to become ridiculous and never-ending.

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Corinth, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. After applying online, their was both a phone interview and an in person interview. Each type asked a lot of questions and told you a lot about the company. Questions were about why you want to work for their company. It was very informative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Camden, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Application submitted online, email confirming receipt of application, about 2-3 days later an email stating my resume met their qualifications and an in person interview time slot calendar was made available to choose and interview set up all online via email. Confirmation email sent with some supporting information about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (West, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call the next day asking about basic requirements for the position and scheduled a one-on-one interview for the following day. Recruiter asked various questions regarding sales, customer service experience and the company history. Scheduled a branch visit for an hour at the local branch and had final interview with the area manager and the group rental manager the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you know about our company? Why do you have any to work here?   1 Answer

Did not accept the offer due to the long hours, pay and lack of workflow I noticed during branch visit.