Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.9

142 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Phone call set up through email. Interview with HR. Interview with branch manager and area manager as well as shadow at local branch. They will offer you each of these in stages, always be alert and observing the branch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview but person was 15 minutes late and never acknowledged that they were late. Mentioned job was 48 hours per week and she confirmed this was 6 days a week plus every other weekend. Unfortunately not what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 6 days a week plus every other weekend?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Honolulu, HI) in November 2017.

Interview

Durring this interview, I found out that they are looking for people that wanted to be district managers at all costs, if you state that you will be happy at being a assistant or local managern they do not want you.....only state that you only have goals of being that top dog.

Interview Questions

• State a time that you had to deal with dificult customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Auburn, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

Was called in a phone interview, after which the recruiter promised to call back the following week. She did not, only for me to receive email saying they're moving on with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• What do you look forward to in a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Mesa, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Three part interview. First part of the interview was with the recruiter. The second part was at one of the branches. The first hour was shadowing, the second hour was an interview with the area manager.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about leadership, sales, and competitive experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (College Station, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

phone interview about the basic background, interests and sale skills or experience check. It is the first interview which is done by phone, only 4 mins long question parts are shorter because I asked lots of questions. Can feel the interview is a rush in a very fast speed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (East Bridgewater, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Formal, very professional, need to dress in suit, be prepared to be asked a lot about customer service and management style. Looking for young out of college demographic, I am a bit older and trying to change careers and although I had the degree required I felt right from the beginning being my age was a factor

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer and how did you handle this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Mifflin, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (West Mifflin, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter within a couple days. We went over basic questions and she asked me to come in and meet with her for the first interview. It took her almost a week to get back to me about the second interview. The second interview was with the branch manager and area manager at the location were I would be working. Within three days of that interview I received an email saying that they were pursuing other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Burlington, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

There are three interviews, first with an HR rep/recruiter, next with a branch and finally with the regional manager. Expect false hope, recruiter will continue to tell you she heard you did great in your interviews up until the final interview where afterwards you will receive an automated email two days later stating Enterprise chose another candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Reached out to me for an interview at the corporate branch. Then a second interview at the branch you will potentially work at. I shadowed some of the employees to get a feel of what the job would be like. Then a third interview with the regional head.