Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

In process now and will update. I filled out online application and waited 2 days. I now have received an invitation to interview. Enterprise has excellent resources and information concerning the company values and the job description concerning management expectations and training.

Interview Questions

• Will I have a phone interview?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pensacola, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3 week total and below are the steps:

1. 15 min Initial phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager;

2. If you make the cut you get a 45 min face to face with the same Talent Acquisition Manager or if he/she is cool they will just do the 45 min interview over the phone.

3. If you make it through that one the next step is a 2 Hour Branch Observation/Interview.

4. Last is the Regional Manager Interview...It sucks.

Interview Questions

• My name is Eric Campbell and below are a comprehensive list of all the questions I was asked during my interview process:
      1. Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it
      2. Give me a time when you had to make a tough decision with a coworker/friend?
      3. When have you made a sacrifice for a customer
      4. Tell me about a time you handled failure?
      5. There are 4 points to sales
      6. Tell me about a time you had an unhappy customer and what you did to make them happy.
      7. What was a time you had to improve a process? What was it like?
      8. Tell me about a time you had to lead others.
      9. Where do you see yourself in this company?
      10. What do you like about the company?
      11. You have two reservations left, both for compact cars. You have one Ford Explorer and one Hyundai Accent. First customer comes in. What do you do?
      12. Give me an example of when you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer?
      13. Tell me about a time in which you had conflict with a customer and how did you resolve it or how did you deal with an angry customer? Lots of posts on this one….
      14. How would you make customers spend money they don't have?
      15. What do you know about the company (Regarding the website really)?
      16. Give a situation whereby you went above and beyond? Lots of posts on this one…
      17. Sell me (insert item here) or give me you best sales pitch…
      18. What is your leadership style?
      19. Do you believe the customer is always right?
      20. Why did you pick your major?
      21. Are you competitive?
      22. What was your least favorite job?
      23. Do you have experience in sales?
      24. Why should we hire you?
      25. What makes you the best candidate for the job?
      1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in March 2017.

Interview

1 phone screening and 3 face-to-face interviews after the phone screening. The phone screening is just to make sure you don't have any DUI/DWI record, more than 1 moving violation within the last 3 years, license, etc. All face-to-face interviews were based on customer service.. "tell me about a time"..."give me an example when".. there is also questions about leadership.

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Mentor, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Tuesday and had a phone interview by Friday. Interview was fairly short (10-15 minutes). Mostly a get to know you and what do you know about our company interview.
    Second and third interviews were in person a few weeks apart consisting mainly of behavioral and scenario oriented questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Palm Bay, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Total joke by someone that must be 18 years old or mentality thereof. Asked ridiculous questions and expected a millenial's answers. Not really expected to speak to a man ,she wanted to speak to a suckup.

Interview Questions

• Why the change in careers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

One Phone interview, one in person interview with a human resources representative, one interview with branch manager, one interview with area manager. Interview questions overlapped quite a bit. All the interviews were designed to be friendly and more of a conversation. They clearly need people and are expanding rapidly. I wouldn't sweat it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to drive an hour away for the initial interview with a recruiter. Within a day she called to set up an interview with a district manager. They were both very friendly and led me to believe I had the job, but in fact I was emailed two weeks later and notified I did not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

After I applied online I received a notice that I was selected for a skype interview. The interview was scheduled through google calendar. The interview lasted 30 mins. KNOW when you have gone above and beyound for a customer

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Metairie, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was relatively easy. They asked a few questions as to why I want he job and what skills I have that make me a good fit. Also asked what my dream job was and (mine was not to be a manager at enterprise of course) but if yours is not be prepared to explain how it won't be giving up on your dream to work for enterprise.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation you had where you had a difficult time with a customer. How did you handleit and what was the outcome. ; What is your dream job, if it is different than being at enterprise are you going to give up on your dreams?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bozeman, MT) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 48 hours. First, I completed a video interview and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview two days later. They asked me basic questions, but a lot of it was about scenarios and "describe a time when..." During the interview I realized I didn't want the job. I was told I would be working more than 40 hours, I would be washing cars in my suit if a customer was waiting, and I noticed that they were understaffed and working their employees 60+ hours a week to make up for it. Because of this, I was hesitant when asked about how comfortable I was with the position. It may have also been the fact that I was asked questions over and over and it started to become ridiculous and never-ending.