Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

HR phone interview HR face to face interview Branch visit with area manager and branch manager then final interview with the vp all behavior questions they get hard as you move up final interview could be intense depending on the person

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise in January 2012.

Interview

ERAC promotes within so I initially was a car prep for 2 years and they wanted to become full time but i haven't graduated from college. I was nervous at first cause this would my first "real job". Once I graduated i talk to the area manger he told me to do an application. Once I did that I was called in for an interview 2 days after, did my 3 interviews and i was offered the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in May 2011.

Interview

Be ready for the tough questions and make sure you know more about the company. The lady was very straight forward and gave me false hope. I didn't get a second job interview, even though I had previous customer experience as well as a degree. I doubt I was given a serious chance as the interviewer seemed fake and very unresponsive, like she did not want to be there. I would say for an entry level job that was by far the worst interview process i have experienced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Woburn, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

After applying online, you'll be contacted by someone for a phone interview if they are interested. This interview will do a little bit of screening and ask about some sales/customer service experience. If they are interested, they'll call you back for a 1:1.

The 1:1 almost all questions revolve around customer service/sales experiences.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a time where a customer was being unreasonable and how did you resolve the situation."   Answer Question
    • "Are you competitive? Describe a time where you were at your most competitive."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bozeman, MT) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 48 hours. First, I completed a video interview and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview two days later. They asked me basic questions, but a lot of it was about scenarios and "describe a time when..." During the interview I realized I didn't want the job. I was told I would be working more than 40 hours, I would be washing cars in my suit if a customer was waiting, and I noticed that they were understaffed and working their employees 60+ hours a week to make up for it. Because of this, I was hesitant when asked about how comfortable I was with the position. It may have also been the fact that I was asked questions over and over and it started to become ridiculous and never-ending.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Wichita, KS) in January 2013.

Interview

Three interview process. First interview was purely informational with a recruiter. Second interview was with the area manager and Branch Manager. This interview included an hour of shadowing to see how the branch operated. The recruiter contacted me the next day about the third interview with the regional manager (region was three states wide). The last interview was most difficult. Got a call a few days later with a job offer. Entire process took roughly 3 weeks but was over the holidays so it was drug out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, set pay.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First you apply online and then within a few days a recruiter sends you an email to set up a phone interview. If all goes well then you are set up for your first in person interview at their headquarters, which for me was 2 hours away. Then you get another email telling you the directions and what to wear, for men a business suit. Then your interview begins with the recruiter and he/she asks you basic questions, why enterprise, and are you competitive (which is a huge plus if you are), then they describe the job and how it will be 40,000 a year. Thats pretty much your salary, no overtime pay no nothing. Work over 50 hours a week for the flat pay of 40,000 a year. Yup thats why i didn't take the job.
    Then there were two more in person interviews, the hardest was the second one with regional manager. He will drill you to find out everything about you and to get to know you. Then the last one is with the Vice President. If you don't make it with him then you do not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and I received a call the next day from a HR recruiter. I did an on the phone interview with the recruiter. The next step was to interview with the recruiter face to face. Then I had a interview with the Branch Manager, and the interview went well. The Branch Manager scheduled a next day shadowing of the the current employees for me to see how the business operates. Lastly, I have to meet with the Regional Manager for a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell ma a time when you had to overcome and objection from a customer who was irate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

?There is no negotiations.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I was early to the interiew kept me waiting for about 15 min. The women who interviewed appeared to be nice but she was spoke really fast and was very intimidating. I felt like I was being interrogated. The interview actually changed my mind about wanting to work there.

Interview Questions

• Comparing professional work experience to sales if you do not have sales experience was most difficult for me.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very thorough (3 interview) process. This company looks for personality types as oppose to background education and experience. Sales and Customer Service is essential and the grit to make "cash is king" your daily ethos will get you far not only in the interview but through your journey as a manager trainee and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Situational question format about sales, customer service, professionalism, ethics and business sense.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation accepted. ERAC has all the leverage.