Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.9

133 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

HR phone interview HR face to face interview Branch visit with area manager and branch manager then final interview with the vp all behavior questions they get hard as you move up final interview could be intense depending on the person

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise in January 2012.

Interview

ERAC promotes within so I initially was a car prep for 2 years and they wanted to become full time but i haven't graduated from college. I was nervous at first cause this would my first "real job". Once I graduated i talk to the area manger he told me to do an application. Once I did that I was called in for an interview 2 days after, did my 3 interviews and i was offered the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in May 2011.

Interview

Be ready for the tough questions and make sure you know more about the company. The lady was very straight forward and gave me false hope. I didn't get a second job interview, even though I had previous customer experience as well as a degree. I doubt I was given a serious chance as the interviewer seemed fake and very unresponsive, like she did not want to be there. I would say for an entry level job that was by far the worst interview process i have experienced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Woburn, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

After applying online, you'll be contacted by someone for a phone interview if they are interested. This interview will do a little bit of screening and ask about some sales/customer service experience. If they are interested, they'll call you back for a 1:1.

The 1:1 almost all questions revolve around customer service/sales experiences.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a time where a customer was being unreasonable and how did you resolve the situation."   Answer Question
    • "Are you competitive? Describe a time where you were at your most competitive."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Burlington, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

There are three interviews, first with an HR rep/recruiter, next with a branch and finally with the regional manager. Expect false hope, recruiter will continue to tell you she heard you did great in your interviews up until the final interview where afterwards you will receive an automated email two days later stating Enterprise chose another candidate.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Assessment center, a branch interview, telephone interview and an online test. In general it was quite hard but an enjoyable process. Everyone was very supportive and helped one another. The assessment center itself wasn't a competitive environment, everyone was kind and engaging.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals
      Can I motivate people
      What can I bring to the job role   1 Answer

Trainee Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redditch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Redditch, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was invited to conduct a telephone interview, and then a face to face interview and discuss various things about my experience for the interview. I was asked a lot of situational questions such as "what would you do if .............happened?" etc. The interviewer was friendly but didn't give much away in regards to the interview. However, i came out thinking i was unsuccessful. I don't think my personality fit the culture of enterprise. However, i was aware that there were further interview processes after this one, one which included working in branch to get a feel for the role and then a further one after that. The only thing i thought though was that all staff that come to work for enterprise are started as trainee managers in the company and then there is a lot of internal promotion. If you do well you'll get promoted straight away, however you really have to excel to do that and possibly put alot of time and effort in to get promotions and there will be continuous competition from other area's vying for not so many jobs. The pay increases could be brilliant if you can get the promotions, however if you can't you may be stuck on £20,000 a year for a long time before you get a look in at a role.

Interview Questions

• "How do you feel about having targets and meeting targets?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Wayne, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

You start out with a Phone Interview, and if they would like to learn more about you they ask you to come in to there HeadQuarters, for me I am in North Jersey so I went to Wayne. They re look over your resume. If you get past that Step you will meet with the Area manger of the stores in you local area and if past that interview you have one last interview with the Regional manger and then they will let you know if you have the job.

Interview Questions

• How can you add your sports background, to our company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to drive an hour away for the initial interview with a recruiter. Within a day she called to set up an interview with a district manager. They were both very friendly and led me to believe I had the job, but in fact I was emailed two weeks later and notified I did not get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bozeman, MT) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 48 hours. First, I completed a video interview and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview two days later. They asked me basic questions, but a lot of it was about scenarios and "describe a time when..." During the interview I realized I didn't want the job. I was told I would be working more than 40 hours, I would be washing cars in my suit if a customer was waiting, and I noticed that they were understaffed and working their employees 60+ hours a week to make up for it. Because of this, I was hesitant when asked about how comfortable I was with the position. It may have also been the fact that I was asked questions over and over and it started to become ridiculous and never-ending.