Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Corinth, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. After applying online, their was both a phone interview and an in person interview. Each type asked a lot of questions and told you a lot about the company. Questions were about why you want to work for their company. It was very informative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Camden, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Application submitted online, email confirming receipt of application, about 2-3 days later an email stating my resume met their qualifications and an in person interview time slot calendar was made available to choose and interview set up all online via email. Confirmation email sent with some supporting information about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (West, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call the next day asking about basic requirements for the position and scheduled a one-on-one interview for the following day. Recruiter asked various questions regarding sales, customer service experience and the company history. Scheduled a branch visit for an hour at the local branch and had final interview with the area manager and the group rental manager the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you know about our company? Why do you have any to work here?   1 Answer

Did not accept the offer due to the long hours, pay and lack of workflow I noticed during branch visit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The in person interview was fairly simple. I interviewed in Fort Myers. I felt as I would not ultimately fit in partly because the recruiter called me 23 minutes late for the phone screen which I would understand if she called from a rental center among customers; however, she had a private office. I'm a 40 year old disabled veteran and feel my age and physical disability was a huge factor. I have been in the workforce for over two decades and was definitely qualified, if not over qualified. They did not choose me for whatever reason and I feel they may have felt I was too seasoned and old to fit in with these young kids. If you're under 25, I would advise trying it. I do not recommend older applicants to consider it; the pay isn't that great anyway. Usa Jobs has better pay for entry level with any four year degree. They are a great company but not as "structured" as they want you to believe. The questions are typical sales- "what would you do," "name a tough sale," etc.... Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you went the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fargo, ND) in October 2016.

Interview

applied online received a call from their regional hiring manager a few days later. We set up a mutually beneficial time to talk on the phone. Had the interview which lasted about twenty five minutes. Didn't hear back from her for a month and a half. Left a couple messages that she didn't return. Received an message that the position had been filled.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Dress Formally!!!!! You will go through a multiple phase interview process
    1-recruiter outreach
    2-interview at regional office
    3-interview at branch office

Be prepared for a lot of sales and leadership questions. Be yourself and don't be nervous...this is a role that rely heavily on communication and customer interaction show flaunt your people skills, especially at the branch office shadow.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview is semi relaxed it was over the phone with the recruiter. Second interview is with the area manager of the locations you applied to, them final interview is with the branch manager where you will be working. The first interview is just to get a feel for who are are and how you respond to certain situations given past experiences. The second one is active where you sit in on an hour at a branch to…

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Process took about one month, I applied online and was sent a questionnaire a few days later. after submitting the answers, I was invited for an interview the following week. second and third interview was a week after the previous. The interview was not hard, but was not easy at all, be prepared too answer tricky questions and explain why they should hire you.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

1)Online Application.2)Phone Screen 3)Talent Acquisition Interview with Performance based and Behavioral based questions 4)Drug Test 5)Branch Manager Interview at location you will be assign and Area Branch Rental Manager ussually same day and after Branch Manager gives OK.
    6) City Manager last interview and offer

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a dissatisfied customer in the past? What solution you proposed and tell me about the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tinton Falls, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I had 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews. I did not care for the hiring manager. I asked her what drives her and she said she "was all about the money and nothing else. "

Interview Questions

• How do you like working in a very competitive team environment?   Answer Question

The location I was initially promised changed and was 20 extra miles away.

See What Enterprise Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Former Assistant Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros: “Company left such a bad taste in my mouth didn't want to do a review but decided enough people don't leave them and tell you how miserable your day is working daily... hopefully...”“Company left such a bad taste in my mouth didn't want to do a review but decided enough people don't leave them and tell you how miserable your day is working daily... hopefully you don't mind being micromanaged and able to balance the stress of always having to work in the grey zone of ethical and unethical never black and white and even have some managers manage you to be unethical to be sucessful to meet sales goals . Everything is shady just don't believe it's all butterfly and rainbows . You will only enjoy the pay and benefits for a entry level no experience position the pay is great. You may also enjoy working with same level employees the recruiters do a good job hiring alike people. But high turnover rate.” – Full Review