Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Honolulu, HI) in June 2015.

Interview

3 Interviews, easy interview process, I met with very nice people. It's hourly pay, with weekly overtime so you end up working at least 52hr a week not including lunch. Decided this was too much for me as I need to maintain a life and my relationship as well

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer situation you might have had   Answer Question

Hours are too long for the pay

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview...phone with high volume recruiter, email for follow up phone call and schedule face to face interview. During face to face you are evaluated also. If hired, background check and dmv check will be completed as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you do when someone tells you no when asked to buy a product or service you have sold?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marietta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Three days later received an email to set an appointment for a 10 minute phone interview. After the phone interview I was offered an in-person interview which I set for the next day at 9am.

This may be obvious but I would advise for anyone going to an interview, to leave very early. I made a wrong turn on the highway and I ended up getting to the interview location only 5 minutes before the start.

One week later I got an email saying that they decided to pursue other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very short took less than 30 min he woman was straight forward but seemed like she was in a rush I'm not sure if this is standard practice to keep you on your toes

Interview Questions

• My education background, how I found out the position was open, if I had ever worked for enterprise before   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up a telephone interview. The recruiter called at exactly the time I was expecting. I was a bit thrown off by being asked immediately why I chose the specific location to apply. The reasons for looking for employment in that area were personal, and I did not want to share, so I just said "for personal reasons." Wasn't sure if my answers were too short or if the recruiter was just trying to keep up while typing responses. Totally blew the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your proudest accomplishment while working as part of a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

There was two layers. First an interview with the recruiting manager and the second with an in store. I called and they told me they were looking more for sales persons than for managers or leaders.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest failure? What did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First you apply online and then within a few days a recruiter sends you an email to set up a phone interview. If all goes well then you are set up for your first in person interview at their headquarters, which for me was 2 hours away. Then you get another email telling you the directions and what to wear, for men a business suit. Then your interview begins with the recruiter and he/she asks you basic questions, why enterprise, and are you competitive (which is a huge plus if you are), then they describe the job and how it will be 40,000 a year. Thats pretty much your salary, no overtime pay no nothing. Work over 50 hours a week for the flat pay of 40,000 a year. Yup thats why i didn't take the job.
    Then there were two more in person interviews, the hardest was the second one with regional manager. He will drill you to find out everything about you and to get to know you. Then the last one is with the Vice President. If you don't make it with him then you do not get the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

I had two interviews. One after meeting a recruiter on campus, the other one with the manager at the location I wanted to work. Mostly behavioral questions, such as "why is customer service important?", " do you hate losing more then you like winning?", " When have you failed?", and asking for leadership experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to wash cars?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tulsa, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone call asking me for an interview time. I went in for a 1 on 1 interview and successfully got a second interview with a branch manager. I went to another enterprise location and interviewed 1 on 1. They walked me through a half day and all the aspects of the company. After I finished the half day check off list, I was offered a third interview with the regional manager. I had to go to the airport enterprise location for this one. The interview with the regional manager was short and to the point. About 3 days later I received a call with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are the different branches of Enterprise and what do you know about those branches?   1 Answer

I was offered another position with another company for more money and less hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Enterprise responded quickly to the submission of my application. Within a week I was scheduled for the first interview. The first interview was only about 30 minutes where I was asked questions on my management, customer service, and sales experience. The interviewer was polite and asked open ended questions. She was very detailed in her responses to my questions and made sure I understood the position before asking for 2nd interview to be set up within the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• I did not feel that any of the questions were too difficult or unexpected. I felt the questions she asked were your basic interview questions.   Answer Question