Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

There was two layers. First an interview with the recruiting manager and the second with an in store. I called and they told me they were looking more for sales persons than for managers or leaders.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest failure? What did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First you apply online and then within a few days a recruiter sends you an email to set up a phone interview. If all goes well then you are set up for your first in person interview at their headquarters, which for me was 2 hours away. Then you get another email telling you the directions and what to wear, for men a business suit. Then your interview begins with the recruiter and he/she asks you basic questions, why enterprise, and are you competitive (which is a huge plus if you are), then they describe the job and how it will be 40,000 a year. Thats pretty much your salary, no overtime pay no nothing. Work over 50 hours a week for the flat pay of 40,000 a year. Yup thats why i didn't take the job.
    Then there were two more in person interviews, the hardest was the second one with regional manager. He will drill you to find out everything about you and to get to know you. Then the last one is with the Vice President. If you don't make it with him then you do not get the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

I had two interviews. One after meeting a recruiter on campus, the other one with the manager at the location I wanted to work. Mostly behavioral questions, such as "why is customer service important?", " do you hate losing more then you like winning?", " When have you failed?", and asking for leadership experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to wash cars?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tulsa, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone call asking me for an interview time. I went in for a 1 on 1 interview and successfully got a second interview with a branch manager. I went to another enterprise location and interviewed 1 on 1. They walked me through a half day and all the aspects of the company. After I finished the half day check off list, I was offered a third interview with the regional manager. I had to go to the airport enterprise location for this one. The interview with the regional manager was short and to the point. About 3 days later I received a call with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are the different branches of Enterprise and what do you know about those branches?   1 Answer

I was offered another position with another company for more money and less hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Enterprise responded quickly to the submission of my application. Within a week I was scheduled for the first interview. The first interview was only about 30 minutes where I was asked questions on my management, customer service, and sales experience. The interviewer was polite and asked open ended questions. She was very detailed in her responses to my questions and made sure I understood the position before asking for 2nd interview to be set up within the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• I did not feel that any of the questions were too difficult or unexpected. I felt the questions she asked were your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 interviews

Interview Questions

You can find a better job

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Was first contacted by a recruiter from corporate for an interview. The initial phone interview was pretty straightforward. Was invited to come into corporate for an in person interview and this was a very good experience. My recruiter was really looking to get to know me rather than just fill a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you over all the other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and I received a call the next day from a HR recruiter. I did an on the phone interview with the recruiter. The next step was to interview with the recruiter face to face. Then I had a interview with the Branch Manager, and the interview went well. The Branch Manager scheduled a next day shadowing of the the current employees for me to see how the business operates. Lastly, I have to meet with the Regional Manager for a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell ma a time when you had to overcome and objection from a customer who was irate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

?There is no negotiations.

Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

3 in person interviews and one phone interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Renton, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online, within the week I received an email to set up a 1 on 1 interview. The interviewer has a list of interview questions that she reads off.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question