Enterprise Interview Questions in Norwich, England | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Norwich, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

A very long and unnecessary application process. The phone interview was badly conducted with a very bad connection, sounded like the interview was driving. Very few details sent to me even after I requested them. The in-branch interview was poor as well. The other employees on the Graduate management Trainee scheme were very nice however as there was so many of them I cannot understand how they all receive opportunity to progress. The in-person interview with the branch manager was pathetic! She was very clearly uncomfortable with conducting the interview, read pre-scripted question without probing further and failed to show me any competency as a manager. At many times it felt like I was the one interviewing her as she was so awkward! The job role was very basic with long hours and tasks such as cleaning cars in suits. As a graduate management trainee scheme it was very poor especially when compared with other companies. After the Branch interview, there was an assessment centre day which I was invited to as I had been successful in the branch interview, however, the company had failed to impress me and so I turned the opportunity down in order to pursue other jobs with companies that appeared to be far more professional.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Interviewer told me the competency she wanted me to show right before asking the question.   Answer Question