Enterprise PT Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise PT Service Agent Interview Questions

1.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Santa Maria, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Done entirely via telephone. HR Representative asked me if I understood the position, then explained it. Made very clear that this position was for part time, 25 hours a week maximum, and there was no opportunity at all whatsoever for it to become a full time position and that it paid $10.10 an hour to start. After everything was said and done, I was told that I would be notified either later that day or the next day to schedule an in person interview. I never received that call.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last two jobs?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Online application, phone call interview, in person interview, background check, drug test. Did a full walk around of the site I would be working at. 200+ cars location. Was nice. I ended up declining the offer of employment though.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews. One over the phone and another set up in the actual branch location. Each interview they asked basic questions that were already asked when applying for the job. The branch manager simply showed me how the company ran. The interview was not very rigorous or in-depth and the manager simply went through the motions when interviewing me. It was pretty much my job to lose.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New Orleans, LA) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. 2 Branch managers interviewed me. They asked about my availability. They asked if I could handle washing cars alone and about washing in cold, hot, and raining conditions. Overall it was a pretty relaxed interview. I was a college student looking for a part time job. Anyone under the same umbrella, I'd recommend this job to. Other than that, there's no money in it.

Interview Questions

• Could I wash cars in different weather; rain, heat, and cold.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Geez, I interviewed for this position YEARS AGO. Let's see how much I can remember...

I saw an ad for the position in the Greensheet while I was living in Dallas. I needed a part-time job while in school at the time. They specified that they were looking for individuals that were over the age of 21 or at least 18 AND enrolled full-time in college. They also needed a clean driving record with at least 1 year experience (driving). I applied online and about a week later (on my birthday) they gave me a call letting me know that they were interested in employing me and invited me in to interview with the HR rep the following Monday.

The initial interview with the local HR rep was more like an orientation on company policy. She basically explained the job and asked a few standard questions. There were about 2 other potential hires in the room at the time. After that interview, I interviewed with the branch manager of the location I was to start working with. He basically asked me about when I would be able to work and just general questions to see if I was "cool."

About a day later, I got the call saying that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions during the interview process. It was pretty much straight forward for a general labor job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. The wage was printed on the ad in big bold letters: $7/hr!

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Moline, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

The manager, who no longer works at Enterprise, seemed unprepared and uncertain of what questions to ask. I mentioned the things that were important/relevant to me, such as not wishing to "job-hop" (preferring instead to remain at a company for awhile), that I take pride in my work and that I value clear communication. I went over my job history and the things I liked/didn't like about those jobs. Once I took the lead, the manager then asked questions pertaining to availability, salary expectation(s) and scheduling preferences Nearly a month later, I was told I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done this job before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Birmingham, AL) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call from the local HR director a couple of days later to set up an interview. I interviewed at a local branch with the assistant manager who just asked basic questions. They said they'd have to do a back-ground check, and would call me a few days later. I got a call about a week later saying everything was good and went to meet with the HR director to fill out the paper-work and started that day.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview went good there were a couple of hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to complete a difficult project and what did you do to get it done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No nagotiation.

PT Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. You are first emailed by the recruiter to set up a phone interview which they will ask a series of questions about yourself. After the phone interview with the recruiting if you are selected you will then have a one on one interview with the branch manager. After that interview the manager will offer you the job or thank you for you time. If you accept the offer you will meet with HR to complete the hiring paper work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an ethical Dilemma.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non Negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Hiram, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Hiram, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online through the company's website, took 2 months for a call back, went in for a interview at the branch, I called back two days later , I was asked to show up for orientation and started that day.

Interview Questions

• For the position there wasn't a diffucult question asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

don't try to negotiate with them, too hard set in corporate pocket.