Enterprise Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

They will send you an email to set up an interview in person. After that you just go to your interview on time. Be prepared for several interview questions, its gonna take about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the leadership role, what makes you a good leadership?   Answer Question

Driver and Car Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was great. Professional but relaxing and the manager was nice and down to earth.I felt the questions were appropriate and effective way to consider the interviewee. One of the best interviews that I have ever been to. I felt like I knew the manager and she was very helpful to me as well.

Interview Questions

• Please name a time that you went out of your way for a customer?   1 Answer
    • if I would ever have any trouble with transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate with the manager the part time I needed as well as which job I could do more than the other. They were super flexible and helpful with any of my questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (California, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was very scripted. You could tell what they were looking for. I felt like they asked almost too many questions in the allotted time. It didn't feel very engaging or like you could even show any of your own personality that might set you apart from anybody else you were interviewing against. However, I would say it prepared me for interviews in the future, that was a different style I had honestly never really been exposed to.

Interview Questions

• What specific sales experience in your past do you think would be helpful at our company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. The process took one week. Interviewed at Corporate Headquarters with Talent Aquisition. Called again a week later for a second interview at closest branch location. Called a week later and offered me the position!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Filled out an online application and submitted my resume. Got an e-mail a few days later about setting up a time for the first interview which was at the Pittsburgh corporate office. The email said to dress business professional and to bring in copies of my resume. It took about an hour and the interviewer asked about a lot of my leadership and sales experience. Very pleasant and comfortable interview. I got called back within a week and I will now be going to a second interview at my prospective office.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example where you had to push someone in order to sell something?   Answer Question
    • Are you likely to take no for an answer if someone does not seem to want to buy something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliquippa, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Aliquippa, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

was pretty basic interview. Met with manager first then passed that and went onto the next step interviewing at location closest to home. There you interviewed twice first one is one on one then the next one is group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Applied online and wasn't contacted until 2 months later through email, but then the process went fairly quickly. Phone screening and set up a one on one interview the next week. Resume reviewed and asked standard interview questions. Focus on sales and customer service experience. Second interview was on location at a local Enterprise office with the Assistant Manager first reviewing specifics of the job. Explained that there are no service agents and they wash all of the cars themselves. Store is open 7 days/wk and you are expected to work 6 of those days. Required to work 47-50 hrs, but seems like it would end up to be more. Then, interviewed with the Branch Manager and Area Manager who asked the some of the same questions as the first interview. I asked a few questions that I still had about the location and position available. Promotion is based on selling insurance and extras to the customer and likely will not occur until after a year of employment. Gave the impression that it's difficult to move up in this area because the upper management stick around for a long time. Informed that if you move to another state for transfer that you will get demoted and have to work your way up again. They seem to be looking for hard-working, recent graduates that don't have much experience any where else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work for Enterprise?
      Tell me about a time when you completed a big sale.
      How do you beat out the competition?
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

First, I had spoke with Talent Acquisition Reps at Career Fairs a few times before I had even applied. I applied through the Enterprise website. 2 weeks after I submitted my application, I followed up with the Enterprise HR that I had spoke with previously. A week later, I was asked to come in for my 1st one-on-one interview with an Enterprise Recruiter. It was pretty straight forward, 30 minutes. Back to back question/answer type deal. Basically to see what your goals, experience (mostly sales questions), and future goals are and overall make sure you're a good fit.

2nd interview: An on-site interview at the Enterprise location I applied for. It was only about an 1 and 20 minutes long. I met with an assistant manager 1-on-1 for a question/answer sessions for 20 minutes (easy questions, similar to the first interview), then I sat down to speak with the branch manager and the regional branch manager. They asked me similar questions as the others, some were a little tougher and made me think and made me stumble, make nervous. I thought I blew it. It was kind of intimidating, because the branch manager just sat there, while the other guy asked the questions. Again, they just want to see what your goals are and if you'll be a good fit with their group, hard worker, etc. Not horrible if you go in confident and have answers ready.

3rd and final interview: I met with the Area Rental Manager. Very relaxed. I expected him to be stuck up and rude like I had read about online. It was pretty easy, he asked me about myself and a few questions about where I see myself in the future, a lot of sales experienced based questions, and again, to see if I would be a good addition. After I spoke with him for about 20 minutes, I felt like I already had the job. He left a lot of time for me to ask questions, which helped me keep it conversational. He explained a lot about what it's like to be Trainee and what to expect. Really, just be yourself and be very confident and act like you're all about being competitive, but a team player and aggressive and willing to do whatever it takes.

I received a callback the same day as my 3rd interview that I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indiana, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Indiana, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I've been communicating with a recruiter since I met her at a job fair last year. She told me to apply, so I did. I saw her again at another job fair. She told me to register for an interview on campus, so I did.

The online application was general enough. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

I had this interview today, so I don't know the results yet.

Interview Questions

• At most, how many hours have you worked for an extended period of time, counting work and school?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Pretty much all the questions were about sales experience and what customer service I had done.   Answer Question
    • They also asked what the 3 things I looked for in a position for most and 1 thing least were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

First was a phone screening, then a first interview. There were to be 3 interviews total, but I did not make it through the first...I think it was obvious in my interview that I didn't really want the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had a difficult customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question