Enterprise Rental Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Rental Agent Interview Questions

2.6

Rental Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I first met with the branch manager then the hr manager they just want to know if you can motivate yourself and sell that is the most primary concern secondary are you an honest person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told my schedule and hourly pay rate in the interview and asked if I would accept it and if not why

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Rental Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in August 2014.

Interview

I applied. A couple days later was contacted by HR. The next day I interviewed with the branch manager. A couple days after that I interviewed with the area manager. Simple!

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Rental Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in March 2014.

Interview

The first call was just a "getting to know you" call in which they asked about my previous experience. The second call was more of testing your sales skills to see how good you'd be at the job. After the phone interviews you are sent an assessment and a fake call simulator to test your skills in handling different objectives. Once you finish these three steps, if they are interested in you, they will call you back and schedule a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to overcome an objection in order to complete a sale.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phon interview first then face to face interview they will ask you questions like describe yourself in behavioral questions. You go through about four stages of the interview process with phone interviews and face-to-face interviews with upper management and then you do a branch visit where you meet the people you will be working with

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO).

Interview

Lots of questions regarding sales and sales techniques. Ad for the position indicated customer service is acceptable in lieu of sales but they only wanted to talk about sales.

Interview Questions

• What is you most effective sales technique or act of persusion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Portland, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with the are general manager and another with the branch manager. After a few days they contacted me to offer me the position and I started the following week.

Rental Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Relatively easy interview. They want to know what you know about the company. Make sure to research the job role and apply it to what you've done in the past.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer   1 Answer