Enterprise Reservation Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Reservation Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise

2.5

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in October 2014.

Interview

Received an email scheduling a phone interview within a couple days of applying. The interview didn't take that long. The interviewer seemed distracted and in a hurry to do something else. She asked about pervious work experience and if i had experience up selling. I think the lack of up sell experience was the reason I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied on October 6th. They sent me an assessment test immediately. The next day they called to set up my first interview. It took about a week before they called for the first interview and it took about 10 minutes. I was asked basic customer service questions. I was then asked for a second interview about week later. This interview took about 30 minutes and asked more customer service questions and asked a lot of questions about my work history. 5 days later I received an email requesting a background check. About 3 days later they let me know that I needed to send in additional information to prove my job verification. I didn't hear anything for 7 days. I received an email asking to speak with me and to give them a good time to call. I received a call today with an offer of employment. It took 4 weeks but I'm hoping it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I already knew the hourly rate and was ok with it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

took about 3 weeks and they just ask you simple questions about computer situations. Stay very focus and answe them best of your knowledge. Its not really bad but its a process and must be completed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

applied online on the company website, took a week to hear from the hiring managers, an assessment test, included math test, technology questions, behavioral, role play test.
    scheduled an interview, the interviewer was nice enough to educate you to have a cheat sheet and resume in front of you.
    Initial Interview from enterprise manager, email from the manager not to consider me for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2011.

Interview

They asked general questions about you and how you would handle a situation. This interview process was the same as many others I have been too. A phone interview first. Then they email assessments then the one on one interview. It many all seem like a lot to do, but it goes by pretty fast while while waiting.

Interview Questions

• How do you get an angry customer to listen to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Two interviews separated by several emails. General sales and previous customer service skills reviewed. The lady said that they would review all the information and give me a return call with in 7 to 10 days.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy. First you take a easy online test, then you speak to an HR rep for about 10 mins. If that goes well about a week later you speak with the firing manager for about 20 mins. Easy

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your computer stopped working   1 Answer

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise in November 2014.

Interview

Quick Easy Scenario Questions...everything done over the phone...via email...sound professional when answering your phone...read all emailset to ensure you have complete background check could delay process...ensure you have right speed Internet prior to applying

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in May 2014.

Interview

took 3 weeks total. applied online got an email for an assessment. Once I completed assessment I got an email about my first interview. Interviewer gave me more info on the job and asked about my past jobs. Second interview was scheduled at the end of the first. Second interview took place the following week. This interview was more situation questions and wanting to know how I would handle certain situations. After this interview I was offered the job two days later.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

You will first have an assessment test once your application is chosen. Then a first interview, with basic questionThen you will have a second interview that will have the same type of questions. The whole process takes 2-3 weeks. The third call will be a job offer. The pay and hours were good compared to other work at home positions. They want open, enthusiastic type of agents. In training they give examples of the types of people (and they say you were hired because you were the type that talks a lot-open type of person).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your computer didn't have internet access? Name a time when you provided excellent customer service? Name a time when you had an angry customer and what you did? Name a time where you went above and beyond. Name a time where you didn't agree with a manager's decision. What's excellent customer service to you? Why do you want to work at home? Name a time where you had to change a customers mind? There are other questions that are basic and the interview questions will repeat themselves. There were only 2 different questions on the second interview.   Answer Question