Enterprise Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.9

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief phone call followed by three in person activities. The phone call was very basic, easy questions. Next I met with the Territory Sales Acquisition Specialist in St. Louis (200 mile round trip for me). Next I met with the Branch and Regional Manager of the branch I'd be working at. Then I met with the VP back in STL. Overall it was a very tough process!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

First you go through a phone interview. Then one on one interview the next week at their office building. Very laid back. Took about 20 minutes. Ask for a lot of examples. Dress to impress!

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Pretty standard based interview. Step 1 includes a phone interview to review your past school/internship/projects and overall fit for the company. Step 2: Speak with a member of human resources (many of who have been involved with the Management Trainee program in the past) Step 3: Meet with the branch you could potentially be working at. That would include an interview with the branch manager and an interview sheet is given to you to help explain some of the processes while in the branch. Remember throughout all three steps they are looking for people that have the ability to sell and build stellar customer support throughout their branches. Try and convince them through specific examples that you are able to deal with problems and convert unhappy customer to fully satisfied customers.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would up sell our rental vehicles to a new customer?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Have only gone through the phone interview and the second interview, have the final interview tomorrow. Phone interview about 20 mins then first in person interview lasted about a half hour. Not very difficult questions, mostly sales and customer service based. Some repetition of questions from phone interview. Interviewer was very nice and enthusiastic, made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and describe how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • How would you go about selling stuff to a customer who did not want what you were selling?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest accomplishment outside of work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews while interviewing for Enterprise's internship program. The first interview was a phone call and it last about 12 minutes, all they're doing is looking to weed out those not motivated by the companies motivations. At the end of the phone call we set up an in-person meeting. The next meeting was with the St. Louis recruiter (1:1). It lasted an hour, very casual but also went over situations (easy situations). Once that interview was over, they moved me on to the branch interview. This interview consisted of one hour of branch observation (see how you fit in) and then one hour of interviewing with the branch manager and one other employee. They offered me the position about four hours after the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was an introductory call, designed to determine if I would be a good fit to join their team. I answered a number of basic questions pertaining to my interest level.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to accept their pay guidelines?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a career and internship fair at my school early I'm October. I applied quickly after the fair and I heard back from them that weekend. They scheduled an interview with me only a week later. After the interview, it only took them a day to call me back with an offer. Overall they are very fast hires especially since the internship I applied for is in the summer. It was also very interesting because they said they are allowed to hire 100% of the interns they accept into the program. Given that I'm close to graduating that made this job all the more desirable.

Interview Questions

• What is recursion? How much do you know about SQL? What is encapsulation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was an opportunity to negotiate, yes. I'd encourage you to negotiate if you have other offers on the table. I didn't negotiate only because I know after the internship they would like to bring me on full time so I planned on negotiating more at the end of the summer.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair. They are extremely quick on getting interviews scheduled and offering a position. It took maybe a week and a half for the whole thing. They ask mostly behavioral-based questions with only some programming related questions. Whether they do white boarding or not depends on the developer/recruiter combo you're interviewing with, it seems. Very friendly and personable interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Differences between html/css, arrays/linked lists, programming paradigms, fizzbuzz, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Took one week for reply completed standard testing mock cs calls, personality testing short math and step problem test. Call next day for 10 min phone interview.. 2nd phone interview two days later more in depth. Next day job offer computer scan background consent i9 docs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had to relay not so good news to a customer. What was the result   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

This is a typical corporate entry level position I went into the first round of the interview and thought it went well. I was advised I was chosen to come to a second round. The second round consisted of me shadowing some employees and asking question, then I went in and spoke with another manager for a second round interview. The guy in my second round interview was very condescending and rude. I will never work for a company like this. If he treated me this way during a interview I can only image how he treats other employees. I would stay far away from this company. He thinks being smug is a great thing and is fostering a company culture that is very damaging.