Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.9

171 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying online and interacting with the talent acquisition agent via email, attended a preliminary interview with the talent acquisition agent. The next step was to secure a secondary interview with the area manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

One telephone interview and was emailed the next day saying that my answers to the interview questions had been reviewed. I was not the right fit for the company, but good luck on future endeavours.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise or this position?
      What was rewarding about your last job?
      What salary scale or pay would you be comfortable with?
      What challenges have you faced at your previous jobs?
      Will you be able to work 49+ hours including saturday and sunday?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Unprofessional interview process. After an extensive 3-round process with MULTIPLE hours invested, I received a one-sentence rejection email from HR. Enterprise STL- consider retraining your careless and mindless HR employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked a ton of questions - honestly many of the questions they asked were irrelevant to the position in my opinion.   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2017.

Interview

Great position to apply for if you have a good amount of customer service experience. They would also like to hear about a situation in which you 'made a great sale'. If you go into your interview with detailed examples of customer service, leadership and sales that you have performed you will be well prepared. They want passionate and competitive individuals who are goal-oriented.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roanoke Rapids, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

First you get a phone interview then a FaceTime interview and then a face-to-face interview and at last another FaceTime interview. Depending on how well you interview determine if you move on to the next interview or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for enterprise   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The first interview was done over the phone. The second interview was done in the regional office with a manager. The last and final interview was done in a local branch with the Branch Manger so that you could see the daily operation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Binghamton, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed twice over the phone: once in March and once late June for two separate locations.

The first time seemed fine, exchanged formalities and was asked some situational questions such as explain a time where you had a difficult customer, etc etc. I think I did well but apparently it wasn't good enough. Did not get an offer.

Second time in late June, I prepared a different way after reading some advice on Glassdoor and was ready for my phone interview. After exchanging formalities with the same recruiter from March, I was told that I could only apply for their company once a year. This lasted less than 30 seconds.

I would've appreciated being told that ahead of time especially during the application process. I'm not even mad I didn't get the job, I'm just annoyed they didn't care or value both parties' time.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to interact with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online then after one month i have received a phone interview then face to face interview with the HR then with Area manger but i got rejected. but i got experience from the interview.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very quick process 3 interviews, first with recruiter, then area manager then city manager. Phone interview with a recruiter, formal interview with upper management. Mostly easy questions, managers like to pretend they're uninterested in your answers to try and throw you off because they are looking for confident and driven individuals.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First, was a phone interview, then you're scheduled with a first in person interview that should take about 20 minutes. Next interview is at a branch with the branch manager. That is when you'll to an observation and this interview was a little longer than the first in person. Both interviews were heavily focused on previous sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and what did you do to give them a positive experience?   Answer Question