Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter got back to me in a couple day to set up a phone interview. From there I had a in-person interview with the recruiter at the regional headquarters. After that interview was complete I was sent to a branch observation and another interview with a regional manager. I submitted information to have a background check that same day and the recruiter asked if I could start the following week. The next day I had the final interview with the regional VP. From the initial application to the final interview took only about a week. It seemed with in reason I was going to get the position, but time passed and I wasn't contacted until about 3 weeks later well after when the proposed start date. By then I had already figured out I didn't get, and was generic going with other candidates at that point. The job it self was pretty miserable I would have only done it for about 2 years. If you are willing to put in the time and effort the opportunity is there for advancement. It seems they are hiring year round and constantly interviewing. The role is geared to young "competitive" individuals but for people outside that mold I don't see them giving much consideration. They did a good job in letting you know what the role is through the observation, and the recruiter helped me out along the way so I really knew what I would have been getting myself into.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa Palms, FL).

Interview

The interview process was formal and nothing different than any other interview. However, after talking more in detail about the position I realized it was not the job for me, neither it was a good fit for the job. However, I was disappointed to not get any feedback from the recruiter after interviewing with them, Especially considering I drove 10+ hours for the interview.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied for this job, and was so excited for a chance to interview. I missed the lady's call, and I called back 10 minutes later and left a message for her. Then, I received an email saying that it was nice to talk to me and that my interview was scheduled for a certain date and time. The only thing was that I never talked to her, and the interview date in the email was 2 days earlier.
    I tried calling her again and sent her an email, with no reply. A week later, I still didn't have a reply so I tried calling one more time.
    I feel like this was very unprofessional, and that communication needs to be improved. I did everything on my end that I could, and it would be appreciated to hear back, no matter what the outcome.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

A talent acquisition person quickly reached out to me. She called, did a brief phone screening and then we set up an appointment to do a FaceTime interview. Pretty normal, the interviewer was very nice and relaxed. The process was quick and the interview took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell something to a person who had already told you no, what leadership positions have you had, are you competitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Hickory, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

This was the first stage, the basic phone call. It went exactly like everyone has said and the lady sounded like she was reading down a list of the questions that everyone else has given haha. Definitely would recommend going through the questions other people have posted and coming up with answers for them because they will be asked.

Interview Questions

• What will keep you motivated in this position?   Answer Question
    • What is one time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Plymouth, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Plymouth, MI. Phone screening; interview with HR, interview at branch location, interview at corporate with VP. No call or response after third interview. Had to call multiple times to get an email saying I didn't qualify due to the "evaluation of the given answers during my interview". Completely unprofessional the entire way.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, better drive; competing to not lose or competing to win, examples of rising up to a challenge, dealing with previous customer experiences bad and good. A slogan you would make for your own company to have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by the scheduling of an in person interview. My first interview went well. I was asked to schedule both my second interview which was an observation at a branch and a final interview with the area manager. I was commuting from out of town and took off three days of work. After the final interview, I was not offered a position. I found out after two days. I asked for feedback following my interview process and received no response.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about my reasons for leaving certain positions. For example, an internship I took my junior of college.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Westbrook, ME) in March 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was scheduled for 3:30pm, however the recruiter called me at 1:00pm and I missed the call because I was away from my phone at an interview with another company. The recruiter never left a voicemail to say who they were or why they we calling. I only noticed it was Enterprise because I looked the number up afterwards. The recruiter also called me again at 3:00pm and I missed that call because I was driving and my phone was on silent from an interview earlier in the day. A few minutes after the 3:00pm call I got an email saying that they were going to pursue other applicants. My interview time was at 3:30pm and I never got a call at 3:30pm. I tried to call the recruiter and I got voicemail and she never called me back. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! If the interview is at 3:30pm stick to 3:30pm and don't disqualify me as a candidate because you are impatient and can't wait because I don't answer my phone before the time of the interview!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with brief Resume review then Went into questions. Since it's a sales focused position, it seems they were looking for personable people. Since the stereotypical "salesmen" doesn't work well today, the good salesmen are the ones that are personable and have a conversation with customers. Enthusiasm and knowledge of the company will go a long way. And of course a good reason why you want the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond your job description.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with an unhappy/difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Brandon, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, got an email about a week later to set up a 10 min phone interview with the local recruiter. The phone interview was scheduled a week out around 2pm, the recruiter failed to call, then sent out an email to cover her track saying: 'she's been trying to contact me, but I didn't answer!!' That should have been a red flag. However, I set up another interview for the following week around the same time. Yet again, she didn't call the 2nd go-round either! So unprofessional!!!!! Don't have someone schedule an interview if you're not going to follow through! It was such a waste of time! The recruiter needs to do her job and do what she is supposed to do! I will never waste my time applying for this company again! Need to be more considerate of ones time!