Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.9

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied for this job, and was so excited for a chance to interview. I missed the lady's call, and I called back 10 minutes later and left a message for her. Then, I received an email saying that it was nice to talk to me and that my interview was scheduled for a certain date and time. The only thing was that I never talked to her, and the interview date in the email was 2 days earlier.
I tried calling her again and sent her an email, with no reply. A week later, I still didn't have a reply so I tried calling one more time.
I feel like this was very unprofessional, and that communication needs to be improved. I did everything on my end that I could, and it would be appreciated to hear back, no matter what the outcome.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by the scheduling of an in person interview. My first interview went well. I was asked to schedule both my second interview which was an observation at a branch and a final interview with the area manager. I was commuting from out of town and took off three days of work. After the final interview, I was not offered a position. I found out after two days. I asked for feedback following my interview process and received no response.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about my reasons for leaving certain positions. For example, an internship I took my junior of college.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Westbrook, ME) in March 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was scheduled for 3:30pm, however the recruiter called me at 1:00pm and I missed the call because I was away from my phone at an interview with another company. The recruiter never left a voicemail to say who they were or why they we calling. I only noticed it was Enterprise because I looked the number up afterwards. The recruiter also called me again at 3:00pm and I missed that call because I was driving and my phone was on silent from an interview earlier in the day. A few minutes after the 3:00pm call I got an email saying that they were going to pursue other applicants. My interview time was at 3:30pm and I never got a call at 3:30pm. I tried to call the recruiter and I got voicemail and she never called me back. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! If the interview is at 3:30pm stick to 3:30pm and don't disqualify me as a candidate because you are impatient and can't wait because I don't answer my phone before the time of the interview!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with brief Resume review then Went into questions. Since it's a sales focused position, it seems they were looking for personable people. Since the stereotypical "salesmen" doesn't work well today, the good salesmen are the ones that are personable and have a conversation with customers. Enthusiasm and knowledge of the company will go a long way. And of course a good reason why you want the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond your job description.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with an unhappy/difficult customer.   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Easy, asked about personal experiences and what I was looking for in a company. Had a phone screening first with basic questions. Then had a second interview where the questions were more detailed oriented and customer relations related. Waiting on a final interview request now

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you turned an upset customer to a satisfied one   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied and received an email then setup a time for a phone interview. I blocked off time from my current job for 30 min to do the interview. Interview was standard for about 5 min was asked about work availability, in which i have no problem with working a lot of hours but there was a discrepancy in regards to my children. They ended the interview immediately 5-6 munutes in. They couldn't have had the courtesy to at least finish the interview? They completely wasted my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

I was emailed for a phone interview. I had the phone interview and the lady told me she would get back in touch with me within 24 hours. Well today is Friday and I have yet to receive any communication on whether or not they are going to schedule an in person interview or if they are going to move on with another candidate. It is very frustrating. That is poor human resource and employment behavior and the individual that interviewed me should not be in Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 50 hours a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alsip, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It starts off with a phone screening before you have three interviews. One with the companies recruiter, second is with an area manager, and the third and most intimidating interview is with the regional Vice President. They were all under 30 minutes and each interview was about one week apart. I received a phone call for my first interview the day after I applied online.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges you find with sales, and how are you going to overcome your challenges here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Syracuse, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I only went through the phone interview part and was not offered any further interviews. I was quickly asked questions that I responded on my initial applications. After that, I was asked what I know about Enterprise, to describe a situation where I demonstrated leadership skills. The interviewer kept saying nice after each response I gave.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a customer was upset and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Syracuse, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone, then in person interview. You apply online, then receive an email suggesting phone interview times Select the time that fits you best, they call remarkably close to the time selected. The phone interview is easy, they say it takes half an hour, I was done in less than ten minutes and was requested for an in person interview. That was a bit of a chore, mostly because I had to drive 80 miles to get there, for a local position. More common questions, a criminal background check. Be honest, they will find out.

Interview Questions

• Remarkably standard questions: What kind of leadership experience do you have, tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for your company...the questions seem to have come out of a book of interview questions.   Answer Question