Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.9

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Easy, asked about personal experiences and what I was looking for in a company. Had a phone screening first with basic questions. Then had a second interview where the questions were more detailed oriented and customer relations related. Waiting on a final interview request now

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you turned an upset customer to a satisfied one   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied and received an email then setup a time for a phone interview. I blocked off time from my current job for 30 min to do the interview. Interview was standard for about 5 min was asked about work availability, in which i have no problem with working a lot of hours but there was a discrepancy in regards to my children. They ended the interview immediately 5-6 munutes in. They couldn't have had the courtesy to at least finish the interview? They completely wasted my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

I was emailed for a phone interview. I had the phone interview and the lady told me she would get back in touch with me within 24 hours. Well today is Friday and I have yet to receive any communication on whether or not they are going to schedule an in person interview or if they are going to move on with another candidate. It is very frustrating. That is poor human resource and employment behavior and the individual that interviewed me should not be in Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 50 hours a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alsip, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It starts off with a phone screening before you have three interviews. One with the companies recruiter, second is with an area manager, and the third and most intimidating interview is with the regional Vice President. They were all under 30 minutes and each interview was about one week apart. I received a phone call for my first interview the day after I applied online.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges you find with sales, and how are you going to overcome your challenges here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Syracuse, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone, then in person interview. You apply online, then receive an email suggesting phone interview times Select the time that fits you best, they call remarkably close to the time selected. The phone interview is easy, they say it takes half an hour, I was done in less than ten minutes and was requested for an in person interview. That was a bit of a chore, mostly because I had to drive 80 miles to get there, for a local position. More common questions, a criminal background check. Be honest, they will find out.

Interview Questions

• Remarkably standard questions: What kind of leadership experience do you have, tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for your company...the questions seem to have come out of a book of interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Syracuse, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I only went through the phone interview part and was not offered any further interviews. I was quickly asked questions that I responded on my initial applications. After that, I was asked what I know about Enterprise, to describe a situation where I demonstrated leadership skills. The interviewer kept saying nice after each response I gave.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a customer was upset and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Have only gone through the phone interview and the second interview, have the final interview tomorrow. Phone interview about 20 mins then first in person interview lasted about a half hour. Not very difficult questions, mostly sales and customer service based. Some repetition of questions from phone interview. Interviewer was very nice and enthusiastic, made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and describe how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • How would you go about selling stuff to a customer who did not want what you were selling?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest accomplishment outside of work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

First I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview- very brief, basically just asking resume background and explaining position. From there I was invited to an in person interview with the same HR contact.

Second interview, asked questions such as how competitive I am, my sales experience, etc. Afterwards, she said I would advance to the third interview and would contact me once she coordinated which branch I would visit

Third interview went well. Everyone at the branch was very friendly and the assistant manager walked me around and explained their processes. I got to ask them about their personal experiences so I really enjoyed that. After the observation, I interviewed with the regional manager. She made the interview very comfortable and we hit it off. She told me she was immediately recommending me to the fourth and final interview with her boss. I left this stage feeling very optimistic.

The final interview was back at the corporate offices. I understand people get very busy but the interviewer made me wait 25 minutes before coming to greet me in the lobby. This interview was a tad more difficult. There was a point where he asked me my concerns about the position and at first I said none. But then he asked what I heard from other people so I replied the hours and how it's heavily sales based. This made me feel kind of cornered into the question- and I believe voicing these concerns led me to not receiving the position even tho I was comfortable with them upon applying for the job.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair. Interview a week later. He was real nice & laid back. I thought I did a good job. But didn't make it past the first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Akron, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a 3-part interviewing process. The first part was a phone interview with a recruiter and then she invited me to for an interview the following week at the district office. After the second round, she called me a couple days after and scheduled me for another interview with a branch manager and district manager. I interviewed with both managers and a management trainee gave me a tour of the branch as well. A week after the interview, I received an offer from the branch manager and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • What are you short-term goals and your long-term goals?   Answer Question
    • Why are you a good fit for this internship?   Answer Question
    • If you are at the bottom half of the sales performance, what would you do to improve yourself?   1 Answer