Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2017

2.9

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very quick process 3 interviews, first with recruiter, then area manager then city manager. Phone interview with a recruiter, formal interview with upper management. Mostly easy questions, managers like to pretend they're uninterested in your answers to try and throw you off because they are looking for confident and driven individuals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First, was a phone interview, then you're scheduled with a first in person interview that should take about 20 minutes. Next interview is at a branch with the branch manager. That is when you'll to an observation and this interview was a little longer than the first in person. Both interviews were heavily focused on previous sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and what did you do to give them a positive experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olive, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Olive, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview but in the in-person interview i waited for 30 minutes until someone at the front desk came back from whatever she was doing... And then when i finally got into a office it only lasted about 10 minutes of question and answers. ....

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you had to overcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Could not make sense of it at all. Waited for an hour and left feeling ridiculed. Drove four hours to the interview which proved a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Same questions as phone interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter got back to me in a couple day to set up a phone interview. From there I had a in-person interview with the recruiter at the regional headquarters. After that interview was complete I was sent to a branch observation and another interview with a regional manager. I submitted information to have a background check that same day and the recruiter asked if I could start the following week. The next day I had the final interview with the regional VP. From the initial application to the final interview took only about a week. It seemed with in reason I was going to get the position, but time passed and I wasn't contacted until about 3 weeks later well after when the proposed start date. By then I had already figured out I didn't get, and was generic going with other candidates at that point. The job it self was pretty miserable I would have only done it for about 2 years. If you are willing to put in the time and effort the opportunity is there for advancement. It seems they are hiring year round and constantly interviewing. The role is geared to young "competitive" individuals but for people outside that mold I don't see them giving much consideration. They did a good job in letting you know what the role is through the observation, and the recruiter helped me out along the way so I really knew what I would have been getting myself into.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa Palms, FL).

Interview

The interview process was formal and nothing different than any other interview. However, after talking more in detail about the position I realized it was not the job for me, neither it was a good fit for the job. However, I was disappointed to not get any feedback from the recruiter after interviewing with them, Especially considering I drove 10+ hours for the interview.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied for this job, and was so excited for a chance to interview. I missed the lady's call, and I called back 10 minutes later and left a message for her. Then, I received an email saying that it was nice to talk to me and that my interview was scheduled for a certain date and time. The only thing was that I never talked to her, and the interview date in the email was 2 days earlier.
    I tried calling her again and sent her an email, with no reply. A week later, I still didn't have a reply so I tried calling one more time.
    I feel like this was very unprofessional, and that communication needs to be improved. I did everything on my end that I could, and it would be appreciated to hear back, no matter what the outcome.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

A talent acquisition person quickly reached out to me. She called, did a brief phone screening and then we set up an appointment to do a FaceTime interview. Pretty normal, the interviewer was very nice and relaxed. The process was quick and the interview took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell something to a person who had already told you no, what leadership positions have you had, are you competitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Hickory, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

This was the first stage, the basic phone call. It went exactly like everyone has said and the lady sounded like she was reading down a list of the questions that everyone else has given haha. Definitely would recommend going through the questions other people have posted and coming up with answers for them because they will be asked.

Interview Questions

• What will keep you motivated in this position?   Answer Question
    • What is one time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Plymouth, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Plymouth, MI. Phone screening; interview with HR, interview at branch location, interview at corporate with VP. No call or response after third interview. Had to call multiple times to get an email saying I didn't qualify due to the "evaluation of the given answers during my interview". Completely unprofessional the entire way.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, better drive; competing to not lose or competing to win, examples of rising up to a challenge, dealing with previous customer experiences bad and good. A slogan you would make for your own company to have   Answer Question