Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.9

180 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The interviewing process starts with an over the phone interview then a face to face interview with HR. The over the phone iterview is short they ask about 5 questions to feel you out.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

This process can be lengthy dependent upon your recruiter and branch manager you interview with. I applied online a couple weeks ago and heard back a few days after applying online. The recruiter spoke with me over the phone for a quick phone screen, then invited me to come to their corporate office the next week for the interview. The interview went well, the recruiter asked questions about my resume, background, and experience. She also asked me about STAR questions which were all pretty normal and not too difficult, you just have to take time and give specific details about examples when answering those questions. She also goes into specific details about the job and said this job is not really for everyone because it's long hours during the week. You will be working about 50 hours each week. After the interview she told me right away she was going to recommend me for the next interview with the branch manager. This interview is a job shadow at a local branch, and an interview afterwards with the branch and are manger. I was contacted about 2 days after my interview with the recruiter about setting up an interview at the specific branch. We set up a day, and the branch manager said he would email me the information the next day about the interview, and where it was. I never received an email, and tried contacting the manger for several days but never heard back until he emailed me the info the evening before the interview. This was pretty frustrating because I had other offers from jobs and was debating if I should cancel this interview. I decided to cancel the interview because I accepted an opportunity elsewhere for a few reasons.
    This job pays well, but because you work 50 hours a week. You will be working from 7:30am-6pm every week, and you have to work every other weekend. I would have probably continued the process, but I had other options, and in this job your personal life will take a huge dive.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise?
      Name a time you have dealt with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Waterbury, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone interview discussing past experiences that would relate to the role. Followed up by farther contact at the end of the week if deemed a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to tell a customer or coworker something they would not like to hear.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Average interview. Think you should study for it. Very competitive. However the interview is very doable. They don't expect you to have much experience. Great company and it is certainly something to be prepared for.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Jackson, MS) in September 2017.

Interview

Within a week of applying, I received a phone call from a recruiter with a brief phone interview of about 5 minutes. After getting past the screening, the recruiter called and set up my next interviews the following week, which I was notified of about five days in advance. I got lucky and had my second and third interviews on the same day, and I ended up traveling about an hour and a half to the regional office. Everyone was very nice upon entering and throughout the entire experience. I arrived about 15 minutes early, and the interview started about 15 minutes late, but the company mail clerk kept me occupied with good conversation. I first interviewed with the area manager from my branch and the recruiter, which lasted at least 20 minutes. The interview flowed more like a conversation with lots of laughs in between, and I made sure to continually highlight customer service and sales. At the end, they told me they would like for me to go to the third round, in which I interviewed with the regional manager. I could not read him as well, and at times he seemed unfazed by my answers. His questions were a little more tough than the STAR format, and there were a lot of questions about how I handled situations at my last job and how I could apply them at Enterprise. However, he was very friendly overall, especially after the interview concluded. I made sure to ask him two meaningful questions at the end of the interview in order to engage in that last dialogue and show I researched the company. Please research the company and possible interview questions because it will really help give you a competitive edge! The company definitely loves motivated college graduates!

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time a customer came in angry and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Give examples about how customers can be difficult and how it makes you feel.   Answer Question
    • Where do I see myself within five years with the company?   Answer Question
    • What motivates me?   Answer Question
    • Time I was in a leadership position, and how have I grown?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying online and interacting with the talent acquisition agent via email, attended a preliminary interview with the talent acquisition agent. The next step was to secure a secondary interview with the area manager.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Off the bat the interview process can seem a little intimidating. You're going to have a brief phone interview with a recruiter, an in-person interview with the same recruiter, an interview with the area manager, a branch observation and a one on one with a branch manager and finally an interview with the regional manager. Have energy, be super positive and motivated. Every manager you interview with has been in the same place you are.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

One telephone interview and was emailed the next day saying that my answers to the interview questions had been reviewed. I was not the right fit for the company, but good luck on future endeavours.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise or this position?
      What was rewarding about your last job?
      What salary scale or pay would you be comfortable with?
      What challenges have you faced at your previous jobs?
      Will you be able to work 49+ hours including saturday and sunday?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Unprofessional interview process. After an extensive 3-round process with MULTIPLE hours invested, I received a one-sentence rejection email from HR. Enterprise STL- consider retraining your careless and mindless HR employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked a ton of questions - honestly many of the questions they asked were irrelevant to the position in my opinion.   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2017.

Interview

Great position to apply for if you have a good amount of customer service experience. They would also like to hear about a situation in which you 'made a great sale'. If you go into your interview with detailed examples of customer service, leadership and sales that you have performed you will be well prepared. They want passionate and competitive individuals who are goal-oriented.