Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.9

174 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Verry aggressive, focused on sale. Nothing to do with great customer service as advertising. They are not interested in you, they only focus on what is in it for them. Now looking back I cannot believe I did not see it. Avoid if you can.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years time   1 Answer

Negotiation

terrible

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Plymouth, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Plymouth, MI. Phone screening; interview with HR, interview at branch location, interview at corporate with VP. No call or response after third interview. Had to call multiple times to get an email saying I didn't qualify due to the "evaluation of the given answers during my interview". Completely unprofessional the entire way.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, better drive; competing to not lose or competing to win, examples of rising up to a challenge, dealing with previous customer experiences bad and good. A slogan you would make for your own company to have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Birmingham, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

First I did a phone interview which I was feverous at the time but I had nothing to worry about because they were basic questions of (what makes me interested in this job) type of questions. After the phone interview he wanted to see me for an in-person interview (same kind of questions). After that interview he wanted me to see a branch manager for another interview and this one one was extremely tough! I don't know if the guy just didn't like me or what but all the questions were to see if I did my research on the company and other questions were strictly (hard) sales questions. I got an email a few days later telling me I did not get the job. However, three weeks after the branch manager interview I got a voicemail telling me that they have job opening so I assume they constantly try to hire more candidates. (Study their Website before the interview!)

Interview Questions

• From our website what types of sales do you know we do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Milford, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview process. I got through all of them. On the final interview was where they really drill you to make sure you are ready to start your career here. The 3rd and final interview was with 2 of the senior executives and they played 'good cop' 'bad cop' meaning one was super nice while the other one was drilling you with questions. just be confident and convincing that you really want the job. i didn't really want it too much i just needed to find something so they probably saw that.

Interview Questions

• if you can describe yourself in one word, what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Off the bat the interview process can seem a little intimidating. You're going to have a brief phone interview with a recruiter, an in-person interview with the same recruiter, an interview with the area manager, a branch observation and a one on one with a branch manager and finally an interview with the regional manager. Have energy, be super positive and motivated. Every manager you interview with has been in the same place you are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roanoke Rapids, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

First you get a phone interview then a FaceTime interview and then a face-to-face interview and at last another FaceTime interview. Depending on how well you interview determine if you move on to the next interview or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for enterprise   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I contacted Enterprise and within the week they contacted me back asking for a phone interview. This was followed up by an in-person interview the following day. Following the second interview, Enterprise contacted me within a few days and let me know I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that I had to complete multiple tasks and how I completed the tasks. Describe what I believe it takes to take a good leader. How and why I would be a good fit for this company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief phone call followed by three in person activities. The phone call was very basic, easy questions. Next I met with the Territory Sales Acquisition Specialist in St. Louis (200 mile round trip for me). Next I met with the Branch and Regional Manager of the branch I'd be working at. Then I met with the VP back in STL. Overall it was a very tough process!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

I was emailed for a phone interview. I had the phone interview and the lady told me she would get back in touch with me within 24 hours. Well today is Friday and I have yet to receive any communication on whether or not they are going to schedule an in person interview or if they are going to move on with another candidate. It is very frustrating. That is poor human resource and employment behavior and the individual that interviewed me should not be in Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 50 hours a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Gillette, WY) in November 2016.

Interview

First there was a video conference with a Talent Acquisition Specialist, then I was interviewed by Branch Manager and Regional Manager. Then I moved to the final stage of the interview process and was interviewed via video conference with the Regional VP. I then received an email 2 days later that I was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What's your dream job?