Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.9

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

A talent acquisition person quickly reached out to me. She called, did a brief phone screening and then we set up an appointment to do a FaceTime interview. Pretty normal, the interviewer was very nice and relaxed. The process was quick and the interview took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell something to a person who had already told you no, what leadership positions have you had, are you competitive.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Hickory, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

This was the first stage, the basic phone call. It went exactly like everyone has said and the lady sounded like she was reading down a list of the questions that everyone else has given haha. Definitely would recommend going through the questions other people have posted and coming up with answers for them because they will be asked.

Interview Questions

• What will keep you motivated in this position?   Answer Question
    • What is one time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Plymouth, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Plymouth, MI. Phone screening; interview with HR, interview at branch location, interview at corporate with VP. No call or response after third interview. Had to call multiple times to get an email saying I didn't qualify due to the "evaluation of the given answers during my interview". Completely unprofessional the entire way.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, better drive; competing to not lose or competing to win, examples of rising up to a challenge, dealing with previous customer experiences bad and good. A slogan you would make for your own company to have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dothan, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews and one in-person interview. The phone interviews were with an HR rep. The first was fairly short, maybe 20 minutes. The second one was an extended phone interview and lasted around 30 minutes. The second one was to get to know personality better. The last interview was in-person with the branch manager. I thought things went pretty well but I didn't receive an offer. I emailed to inquire about it and they said my answers didn't fit with their hire goal. I'm pretty sure it was what I had to say about not being very competitive. It's all about competing with co-workers to sell the most.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself competitive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by the scheduling of an in person interview. My first interview went well. I was asked to schedule both my second interview which was an observation at a branch and a final interview with the area manager. I was commuting from out of town and took off three days of work. After the final interview, I was not offered a position. I found out after two days. I asked for feedback following my interview process and received no response.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about my reasons for leaving certain positions. For example, an internship I took my junior of college.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Westbrook, ME) in March 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was scheduled for 3:30pm, however the recruiter called me at 1:00pm and I missed the call because I was away from my phone at an interview with another company. The recruiter never left a voicemail to say who they were or why they we calling. I only noticed it was Enterprise because I looked the number up afterwards. The recruiter also called me again at 3:00pm and I missed that call because I was driving and my phone was on silent from an interview earlier in the day. A few minutes after the 3:00pm call I got an email saying that they were going to pursue other applicants. My interview time was at 3:30pm and I never got a call at 3:30pm. I tried to call the recruiter and I got voicemail and she never called me back. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! If the interview is at 3:30pm stick to 3:30pm and don't disqualify me as a candidate because you are impatient and can't wait because I don't answer my phone before the time of the interview!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with brief Resume review then Went into questions. Since it's a sales focused position, it seems they were looking for personable people. Since the stereotypical "salesmen" doesn't work well today, the good salesmen are the ones that are personable and have a conversation with customers. Enthusiasm and knowledge of the company will go a long way. And of course a good reason why you want the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond your job description.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with an unhappy/difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Brandon, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, got an email about a week later to set up a 10 min phone interview with the local recruiter. The phone interview was scheduled a week out around 2pm, the recruiter failed to call, then sent out an email to cover her track saying: 'she's been trying to contact me, but I didn't answer!!' That should have been a red flag. However, I set up another interview for the following week around the same time. Yet again, she didn't call the 2nd go-round either! So unprofessional!!!!! Don't have someone schedule an interview if you're not going to follow through! It was such a waste of time! The recruiter needs to do her job and do what she is supposed to do! I will never waste my time applying for this company again! Need to be more considerate of ones time!

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief phone call followed by three in person activities. The phone call was very basic, easy questions. Next I met with the Territory Sales Acquisition Specialist in St. Louis (200 mile round trip for me). Next I met with the Branch and Regional Manager of the branch I'd be working at. Then I met with the VP back in STL. Overall it was a very tough process!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through there website and was emailed about 5 days later to set up an phone interview. The phone interview was very basic questions and was only maybe 5 mins long. The interviewer than set up a face to face interview. This is where it took a turn to a negative. During the face-to-face interview I was not asked a single question pertaining to the job. It was EXTREMELY vague. I almost felt like I was just there because maybe the interviewer just needed to make a quota in interviews. Every question I answered was answered with a fake interest response of "ooooh" or "woooow". I was asked maybe 3-4 questions all of which were very similar to each other and very vague. I asked the interviewer 5 questions and even asked follow up question to them showing high interest in the job. I didn't receive a 3rd interview.