Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.9

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in October 2016.

Interview

Lasted about 25 minutes. Question revolved around experience in sales, and the ability to work a fast paced, high pressure position. Asked about experience in the rental industry. Wanted to know if I would be comfortable with selling additional services that customers may not always want, like upgrades, GPS, etc. Interviewer was very professional & pleasant to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I would be comfortable with selling additional services that customers may not always want, like upgrades, GPS, etc.   Answer Question

Another job offered while waiting a reply

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in October 2016.

Interview

Process was fairly quick and the recruiter kept in touch. The people I interviewed with were very kind and made the whole process an enjoyable experience. There were multiple interviews, but everyone at every stage was kind and fun to talk to it was an enjoyable experience.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise in August 2016.

Interview

Emailed by the recruiter verifying my application was received. We the. Scheduled a phone call and I was called by recruiter. We scheduled a FaceTime call for another day after the call. It was supposed to be in person but he was ok with the FaceTime to fit me in on an earlier date. Lastly is aninterview with the branch and area managers. On all of these steps I thought I did really well and was really hoping I got the job only to find out 2 days after my final interview that I wasn't selected. Pretty frustrating because it seemed really promising.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is 3 phases. First with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, then with the branch and area manager, and finally with the Regional VP. I was recruited from an online site where I had my resume posted.

The first 2 interviews went very well and lasted just under an hour. I was moved right along to the 2nd interview after meeting with the Talent Acquisition Specialist. Within hours of meeting with the branch and area manager, I was scheduled for my 3rd interview with the Regional VP. Basic questions pertaining to customer service and sales experience were asked to gauge if I was a good fit or not. There was also a lot of emphasis on where I see myself in 5 years and how much money I would like to be making. The 3rd interview, however, is where everything fell apart. The VP I interviewed with was quite rude towards me. He basically told me my schooling and qualifications didn't match the position, even though I was recruited through an online source and the previous 2 interviews went very well. He also said some things to me that were quite offensive and I felt he had a preconceived notion of who I was. Anything I said was wrong and he had something to say about it; there was no changing his view of me. His response to EVERY question I answered was, "What concerns me is..." and he would go on to demean me and/or offend me. One of the MANY things he said that really turned me off was, "You do smile a lot which is great. But how far in life can smiling really get you? Look up the term 'hard work' and learn something from that definition." Since when is smiling a bad thing? And maybe if he listened to anything I said instead of putting a negative spin on every question I answered, he would see that I have worked hard my entire life, at times working 2 full time jobs while going to school! He also told me I should have obtained a business degree of some sort as opposed to a liberal arts degree. Last I checked, I was there for an interview to potentially work for your company, not career advice on my past choices. I walked into my third interview feeling confident and left feeling like scum under someone's shoe. The "interview" felt more like a verbal abuse session from a man on a power trip.

Needless to say, the third interview left a really bad taste in my mouth about how the company operates, which is sad because my family, friends, and I have always had a good experience renting from Enterprise. I ended up not getting an offer, but would have turned it down because I don't believe in working for a man who gets off on talking down to others.

Interview Questions

• Where would you rate money in terms of how much you would like to make on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the most important?   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Three rounds
    1. Phone interview
    2. Interview with branch manager (this one was the hardest one. It is usually conducted in front of two people. It can be either a branch and area manager, or HR manager and a branch manager)
    3. Interview with area manager (mainly going over expectations)

Interview Questions

• What are three things you are looking for with this opportunity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a response with a few days. First step was a very simple phone interview, no penetrating questions, just small talk. The second interview was in person with HR. The interviewer was very upbeat and provided information about the company, benefits, salary etc. There were some behavioral questions and note taking, but nothing too extreme, mostly conversational. The third step was at the local branch with the area and branch managers. This is definitely the make/break interview and was all about sales. I didn't make it beyond this step, but there is one more as others have mentioned after this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership style? What do you look for in an employer? Tell me about a time where you had to push yourself?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in June 2016.

Interview

1st-10 minute phone interview with HR
    2nd-In person with HR
    3rd-Interview with branch manager

Overall the process was fairly easy. You have the phone interview, then the in person and then a background check, and finally an interview with the branch manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Frisco, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position on-line, provided resume and cover letter. Got the phone interview call in just a few days. I was able to schedule that call to a good time for me. In person interview followed in just another few days. The first in person interview was not at an Enterprise rent a car facility, rather an office building where the HR types ruled. Their HR process appears very lock-step as my review of glass door interview reviews was extremely helpful in revealing potential interview questions. Did nlt get a second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Wilmington, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Enterprise is a great company to jumpstart your career and that is why I applied. While the company is highly based in customer service and sales the interview process did not reflect this, in my opinion. It took about a week in between each interview to hear back to tell me I got my next interview, which if you take into account that I got all four interviews (1 phone interview and 3 in-person) the whole process took over a month. It felt unprofessional in how they handled my interview process in that it took so long and I dedicated over a month of my time trying to get this job as they put me through all the interviews. If you get the final interview you most likely seal the deal on getting the job but in my case I was not selected. The area manager explained to me that I did not sell myself enough which does not make sense when you consider that they gave me all 4 interviews. I do not want to sound like a stereotypical sourpuss for not getting the job but I would just like to express my frustration at the drawn-out month long interview process where they make it seem like you have the job in the bag only to tell you that you did not receive the position. I would have loved to have worked for the company but it almost makes me second-guess if I want to work for a company that does business this unprofessionally in finding new people to hire. In my opinion, it is not right to leave people hanging for weeks on end when they could be busy looking for other prospective jobs. I would like to say the company is great to work for but the hiring process in my area utterly blows. Keep this in mind when applying.

Interview Questions

• what do you want out of life?   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in June 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview then in person interview with two people. One person spoke and the other guy simply sat and made a couple sounds. It was sort of strange but not difficult.