Enterprise Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.9

186 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by the scheduling of an in person interview. My first interview went well. I was asked to schedule both my second interview which was an observation at a branch and a final interview with the area manager. I was commuting from out of town and took off three days of work. After the final interview, I was not offered a position. I found out after two days. I asked for feedback following my interview process and received no response.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about my reasons for leaving certain positions. For example, an internship I took my junior of college.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Westbrook, ME) in March 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was scheduled for 3:30pm, however the recruiter called me at 1:00pm and I missed the call because I was away from my phone at an interview with another company. The recruiter never left a voicemail to say who they were or why they we calling. I only noticed it was Enterprise because I looked the number up afterwards. The recruiter also called me again at 3:00pm and I missed that call because I was driving and my phone was on silent from an interview earlier in the day. A few minutes after the 3:00pm call I got an email saying that they were going to pursue other applicants. My interview time was at 3:30pm and I never got a call at 3:30pm. I tried to call the recruiter and I got voicemail and she never called me back. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! If the interview is at 3:30pm stick to 3:30pm and don't disqualify me as a candidate because you are impatient and can't wait because I don't answer my phone before the time of the interview!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with brief Resume review then Went into questions. Since it's a sales focused position, it seems they were looking for personable people. Since the stereotypical "salesmen" doesn't work well today, the good salesmen are the ones that are personable and have a conversation with customers. Enthusiasm and knowledge of the company will go a long way. And of course a good reason why you want the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond your job description.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with an unhappy/difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Brandon, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, got an email about a week later to set up a 10 min phone interview with the local recruiter. The phone interview was scheduled a week out around 2pm, the recruiter failed to call, then sent out an email to cover her track saying: 'she's been trying to contact me, but I didn't answer!!' That should have been a red flag. However, I set up another interview for the following week around the same time. Yet again, she didn't call the 2nd go-round either! So unprofessional!!!!! Don't have someone schedule an interview if you're not going to follow through! It was such a waste of time! The recruiter needs to do her job and do what she is supposed to do! I will never waste my time applying for this company again! Need to be more considerate of ones time!

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief phone call followed by three in person activities. The phone call was very basic, easy questions. Next I met with the Territory Sales Acquisition Specialist in St. Louis (200 mile round trip for me). Next I met with the Branch and Regional Manager of the branch I'd be working at. Then I met with the VP back in STL. Overall it was a very tough process!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through there website and was emailed about 5 days later to set up an phone interview. The phone interview was very basic questions and was only maybe 5 mins long. The interviewer than set up a face to face interview. This is where it took a turn to a negative. During the face-to-face interview I was not asked a single question pertaining to the job. It was EXTREMELY vague. I almost felt like I was just there because maybe the interviewer just needed to make a quota in interviews. Every question I answered was answered with a fake interest response of "ooooh" or "woooow". I was asked maybe 3-4 questions all of which were very similar to each other and very vague. I asked the interviewer 5 questions and even asked follow up question to them showing high interest in the job. I didn't receive a 3rd interview.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Easy, asked about personal experiences and what I was looking for in a company. Had a phone screening first with basic questions. Then had a second interview where the questions were more detailed oriented and customer relations related. Waiting on a final interview request now

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you turned an upset customer to a satisfied one   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied and received an email then setup a time for a phone interview. I blocked off time from my current job for 30 min to do the interview. Interview was standard for about 5 min was asked about work availability, in which i have no problem with working a lot of hours but there was a discrepancy in regards to my children. They ended the interview immediately 5-6 munutes in. They couldn't have had the courtesy to at least finish the interview? They completely wasted my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

I was emailed for a phone interview. I had the phone interview and the lady told me she would get back in touch with me within 24 hours. Well today is Friday and I have yet to receive any communication on whether or not they are going to schedule an in person interview or if they are going to move on with another candidate. It is very frustrating. That is poor human resource and employment behavior and the individual that interviewed me should not be in Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 50 hours a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alsip, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It starts off with a phone screening before you have three interviews. One with the companies recruiter, second is with an area manager, and the third and most intimidating interview is with the regional Vice President. They were all under 30 minutes and each interview was about one week apart. I received a phone call for my first interview the day after I applied online.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges you find with sales, and how are you going to overcome your challenges here?   Answer Question