Enterprise Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cape Girardeau, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

It started with a phone interview then a FaceTime interview about a week later. After I made it past the facetime interview I went on to the face to face interview about a week later. I had a face to face interview with the district manager and branch manager and i got a call a few days later saying I got the internship. Whole process was done 4 months before I was scheduled to start and process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Annapolis, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

Enterprise Rent A Car gives a one on one interview and they usually ask the basic interview questions. The interview was not hard. They make you feel very comfortable and tell you about what they do as a company and what they expect of you as far as your job position. They do drug test like most companies. In the interview I recommend asking questions about what kind of benefits do they offer, and ask the person how long they have been working at Enterprise and how do they like it? Also ask why is this job position is vacant.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else? Tell me something about yourself? What do you know about our company? What do you know about the position you are applying for? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Huntsville, AL) in June 2010.

Interview

I spoke with 3 different people and all 3 had a different job description for the same position. They also all had a different pay scale. So I turned down the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company   1 Answer

The company told me three different pay scales when I spoke to three different people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savanna, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Savanna, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

the initial phone interview went great. however, the one on one interview fell flat, & I came away feeling a lack of enthusiasm for the company. Given this feeling, I chose not to pursue any further. However, I have recently decided to pursue another position with the company. However, I have yet to interview. That is still to come.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Miami, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Was called into an office and interview by branch manager

Interview Questions

• What was one situation in your life that you had a limited time to solve a complicated problem.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in November 2009.

Interview

They originally contacted me via e-mail through the website monster.com. One phone interview, one face to face interview with sales managers. It was fairly standard nothing that I had not heard before. They did ask questions about the company so make sure you do a little bit of research.

Interview Questions

Required weekend hours that I could not commit to

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in January 2009.

Interview

The phone interview was very pleasant and non-intimidating. Generic questions were asked, and it was more of a conversation. I was asked to come to the second interview one on one. It lasted about an hour and was more specifically about sales experience which I did not have. I received a letter and a phone call afterwards stating they had hired someone with past sales experience but that I should reapply since I had the skills and personality they were looking for.