Enterprise Sales Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Manager Trainee Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Parsippany, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. First met with talent acquisition and branch manger. Then met VP and was brought to the branch I would be working at. Then when i got to the branch I had to fill out a questionnaire that was held by one of the employees. Everyone was very attention and friendly the minute I walked through the doors.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to change someones perspective when they came in upset or angry   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Manager Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Strongsville, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

First, it was a 10 min interview on the phone, then an individual interview. The interviewer was very pleasant, friendly, what made you answer the questions without being too nervous. After that there was a second interview in the shop. It lasted for 2 hours - firtsly you were supposed to have an observation of the place where you might work in the future and then an interview with two branch managers. They were also super friendly and joked a lot. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and I wish I were hired.

Interview Questions

• Give the example when you were competitive.
      What motivates you
      Describe how you dealt with a "difficult" customer   Answer Question

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied online for a opening position, come to find out they are constantly hiring for Sales Manager Trainees. I've heard it was a great training program and something you can really start off learning about management.

I had a quick phone interview, then 3 in-person interviews all relatively quickly. The second interview also included an hour of shadowing around a local branch getting a feel for it.

The last interview was with the district manager, which was overall a good experience. Interestingly they don't share things from each interview until the whole process is completed. So you end up answering a lot of the same basic interview questions more than once.

I quickly noticed that most people don't stick around this job that often, and most people give it a little bit of time and move on to a career they actually want with the experience they gain from enterprise. The branches were filled with young people fresh out of college, so I assumed the turn-over rate must be high.

They offered me the position, but declined it for several reasons. The pay isn't that great, its ends up being only around $35K because your working 48 a week on a hourly wage. I'd have no little to no social life, and couldn't see myself renting cars everyday to only put the position on my resume.

Overall great interviewing process, definitely helped me learn more about the company. People were super friendly and was overall a good experience.

Definitely recommend people at least applying and going to the interviews for the experience.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't anything out of the ordinary, they like to know what other places your looking at getting hired.   Answer Question

I had potential other offers, and was still interviewing with other larger companies that would be offering more salary. Felt rushed through the process like a conveyer belt, and couldn't see myself renting cars.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Hartford, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

phone interview hr Interview area manager interview and then regional manager interiew

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in May 2013.

Interview

They first called me and gave me some details about the position and asked me why I had left my previous job. Then they asked to me to come to their corporate office for an interview. After the interview they said they would contact me in a week to possibly set up two more interviews with local managers. During the interview they asked about the following: a time I was in a leadership role, a time I sold something to someone that wasn't interested and what objections did I overcome, and what methods do I use to measure my performance?

Interview Questions

• I didn't have a leadership role answer prepared.   1 Answer

have a feeling its not that great of a position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Charlottesville, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called back the very next day. I had three interviews, all very difficult. The first one was a phone interview, the second was a face-to-face with area manager and branch manager, third was with regional area manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the saying, The customer is always right?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very fast for me. I applied online and the same day received a phone call to come in and interview. After the first interview, I was sent for another with the branch manager and area manager. The interview was very short and straight and to the point and before I interviewed I observed the branch for an hour.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever been in a position you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was your response?   Answer Question