Enterprise Sales Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Manager Trainee Interview Questions

4.0

Manager Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Strongsville, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

First, it was a 10 min interview on the phone, then an individual interview. The interviewer was very pleasant, friendly, what made you answer the questions without being too nervous. After that there was a second interview in the shop. It lasted for 2 hours - firtsly you were supposed to have an observation of the place where you might work in the future and then an interview with two branch managers. They were also super friendly and joked a lot. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and I wish I were hired.

Interview Questions

• Give the example when you were competitive.
    What motivates you
    Describe how you dealt with a "difficult" customer
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Hartford, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

phone interview hr Interview area manager interview and then regional manager interiew

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Charlottesville, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called back the very next day. I had three interviews, all very difficult. The first one was a phone interview, the second was a face-to-face with area manager and branch manager, third was with regional area manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the saying, The customer is always right?   Answer Question