Enterprise Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Starts with multiple calls from different managers. After confirming schedules and pay, one is finally told when an interview can be made face to face. A few questions and one is offered the job. Drug tests are asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

1st interview - was a number of behavioral questions. At the end of those, was asked to descriibe myself. Was I motivated by money? (The answer should be yes) What makes me a great salesperson? Etc

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated by money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call right away (30 minutes later). Set up an in person interview with the recruiter that lasted about an hour. Easy questions focused on leadership and sales experience. After it was over, we set up another interview with the regional manager at the potential location i'd be working at. Before the interviewer showed up, there was an on sight interview with the employees where I got to ask questions. They all asked me same type of questions as the recruiter (sales experience, leadership). Then, last round of interviews was set up with the manager of the location i'd be working at. Lasted 30 minutes. Very easy.

Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

3 separate interviews, one in the headquarters and 2 at the branch location. First one was all behavioral, very get to know you type. Second interview was shadowing a manager for an hour then another interview with a branch leader. Third interview was with 2 other branch managers from separate locations.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you? Describe a time when you failed? Are you comfortable being ranked based on performance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

So I came here after I was emailed from applying through Linkedin and my profile stood out. In the email it was to meet in their HQ. It was an hour long, mostly story telling. Questions that I explained my experiences in the past through previous jobs, school, etc. In two hours, I received an email getting the second interview. The second involved going to one of their actual rental places close to where I applied to. From there I was able to see firsthand how they work and another sit down. This was a total of 2 hours. The first hour was explaining a lot of enterprise and I could ask any questions. The second more story telling. However, then I received an email the next day saying to fill in the background check so it seemed like I got the job even though I knew of a third interview. But then the day after I was told I was not what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you helped a customer who was being unreasonable and how did you remain calm?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The interview was relatively easy and simple, it took about less than a hour. The questions are customer service related. The hiring manager is very friendly and kind, they are not trying to make you nervous, it is more like a friendly conversation, getting to know your personality. There are 3 interviews, you will get to meet with the branch managers, as well as the employees, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Be sure to do a lot of research about the company a head of time, also bring some questions with you :)

Interview Questions

• give me an example when you dealt with a difficult customer, how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied for the MT position online and waited and waited. Finally called and emailed HR manager and was invited for a first interview. Went well and was asked if I would be interested to interview with a Branch Manager.
    Had an interview with the Branch manager about two weeks later. Mind you this only happened because i was very active in writing back to the HR manager and consistently trying to set up an appointment. They did not seem to be in a rush however, I wanted to start working right away.
    After the second interview with the Branch Manager I was told that I had moved on to a third interview with an area manager.

Had that interview the following week and was told that they would get back to me. Was offered the job a couple of days later.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fun. One phone interview (30 minutes), one in person interview with a recruiter (1 hour), then a final interview with the store branch that you'll be most likely working at ( 2 hours). Its a great experience and you learn a lot about the company and even yourself. The interview really tests your personal skills.

Senior Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through an initial phone screening/interview. The next interview was a face-to-face with a corporate HR representative . The third and last interview was with the branch manager of the location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an interesting interview, the hiring manager first called me to talk with him a little bit about myself, he asked me about my leadership skill and why I chose enterprise. After our conversation, he said it was good to talk with me so far, and send me an email to fill out an real application on the enterprise website, and we arranged another time for face to face interview. even though i did not get this offer, i consider this was a very great interview experience as a student who just graduated from college.

Interview Questions

• How competitive you are?
      describe a time you had your leadership skills?
      Do you have any sales experiences ?
      describe how is a day at enterprise looks like?   Answer Question