Enterprise Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Updated Nov 3, 2016

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

So I came here after I was emailed from applying through Linkedin and my profile stood out. In the email it was to meet in their HQ. It was an hour long, mostly story telling. Questions that I explained my experiences in the past through previous jobs, school, etc. In two hours, I received an email getting the second interview. The second involved going to one of their actual rental places close to where I applied to. From there I was able to see firsthand how they work and another sit down. This was a total of 2 hours. The first hour was explaining a lot of enterprise and I could ask any questions. The second more story telling. However, then I received an email the next day saying to fill in the background check so it seemed like I got the job even though I knew of a third interview. But then the day after I was told I was not what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you helped a customer who was being unreasonable and how did you remain calm?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The interview was relatively easy and simple, it took about less than a hour. The questions are customer service related. The hiring manager is very friendly and kind, they are not trying to make you nervous, it is more like a friendly conversation, getting to know your personality. There are 3 interviews, you will get to meet with the branch managers, as well as the employees, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Be sure to do a lot of research about the company a head of time, also bring some questions with you :)

Interview Questions

• give me an example when you dealt with a difficult customer, how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied for the MT position online and waited and waited. Finally called and emailed HR manager and was invited for a first interview. Went well and was asked if I would be interested to interview with a Branch Manager.
    Had an interview with the Branch manager about two weeks later. Mind you this only happened because i was very active in writing back to the HR manager and consistently trying to set up an appointment. They did not seem to be in a rush however, I wanted to start working right away.
    After the second interview with the Branch Manager I was told that I had moved on to a third interview with an area manager.

Had that interview the following week and was told that they would get back to me. Was offered the job a couple of days later.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fun. One phone interview (30 minutes), one in person interview with a recruiter (1 hour), then a final interview with the store branch that you'll be most likely working at ( 2 hours). Its a great experience and you learn a lot about the company and even yourself. The interview really tests your personal skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an interesting interview, the hiring manager first called me to talk with him a little bit about myself, he asked me about my leadership skill and why I chose enterprise. After our conversation, he said it was good to talk with me so far, and send me an email to fill out an real application on the enterprise website, and we arranged another time for face to face interview. even though i did not get this offer, i consider this was a very great interview experience as a student who just graduated from college.

Interview Questions

• How competitive you are?
      describe a time you had your leadership skills?
      Do you have any sales experiences ?
      describe how is a day at enterprise looks like?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

Interview process consisted of initial phone interview followed by three in-person interviews.

The phone interview was very much a standard. Who are you? How did you find out about Enterprise? What's your history? etc...

The first in-person interview was with the same person. It a little over an hour long. Questions were along the lines of using examples in the past to show how you solved problems, etc..

The second interview was with the Area Manager and one of the branch managers. This person wanted to see personality.

The third interview was with the Regional Vice-President. This person really wanted to make sure I was a good fit, questioning anything that might not line up, or just going into further detal.

It took about 10 days to get a response after that.

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Gatos, CA).

Interview

3 interview process and more behavioral questions in regards to customer service and sales. Phone interview first, then sit down with Area manager & Branch Manager, then to VP of the region. Each process you will be contacted within 1-2 weeks from each interview. Must have college degree to apply and doesn't necessarily mean you need sales experience or customer service background.

Interview Questions

• Do you think the customer's are always right? most people there is a right answer but just want behavior you will portray towards the customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation whatsoever

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone call followed by a branch observation where the assistant manager will walk you around the office and judges your character. Then you sit with two other higher managers and one final third interview with RVP. They ask open ended/behavioral questions to feel out the persons personality and how they will do within the job place. This job requires a lot of personal dedication as the hours are long and there isn't much down time depending on the location you are selected to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to persuade someone.
      Would you say you're more of a follower or a leader? Explain.
      What made you want to join Enterprise?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very much Negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

2 levels. First with a store manager, then with the Area Manager. The Store manager will be soft, and want to measure the thickness of your skin. She'll probably ask you more about your college life and what Greek life you were associated with at your school. If they like you, they'll tell you straight up how tough the job is for 18 months, but how rewarded they feel. If you get this far, you're hired, but they'll send on to their Area Manager as a formality.

Interview Questions

• They're very conversational in their interview process. They'll want to see if you can tell a joke, and take a joke, and handle a very fast paced environment.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

It took them a month to reply back to my application and they emailed me first saying they were interested so I should give them a call to set up the phone interview. So I had the phone interview with the recruiter and it was really brief, she just went through my resume and asked me some basic questions. And then she invited me for an in person interview. So the 2nd interview was with the recruiter and she let me know more about the company and asked some simple interview questions. It's mainly focused on customer service and sales. I was then invited to a 3rd interview on the spot with the area manager of the branch I would be located at. I went to that interview but the area manager was busy so I was interviewed by the branch manager. Again, it was similar questions to the ones that were asked by the recruiter. I received an offer two weeks after the interview.