Enterprise Senior Customer Assistance Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Senior Customer Assistance Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through an initial phone screening/interview. The next interview was a face-to-face with a corporate HR representative . The third and last interview was with the branch manager of the location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Senior Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Really want to get to know your personality and background. Spent a lot of time looking at how outgoing and personable you are. Spent a little time talking about the actually position. More interested to see if you would be a good fit for sales and customer service. Asked behavioral questions as well as background questions. Ask questions on communication skills and leadership roles

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for a summer internship online, and followed up with one phone interview and two in person interviews. The phone interview and the first in person interview were very basic. They consisted of questions relating to the mission of the company, how I interact with customers and coworkers, and what I see as my personal strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• If you had a disgruntled customer, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very open to feedback regarding availability, hours, and expectations. It is important to communicate what you are looking for in them.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Albany, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

You will have one interview quick phone interview with the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager, 1 Phone interview with an Human Resource Generalist, and 1 Interview with a Branch & Area Manager. The first interview is very laid back, the second interview consists of behavioral based questions and experience and the third interview also consists of behavioral based questions, skills, experience, and emphasis on why this job is for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set Pay, No Negotiation

Senior Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2014.

Interview

After turning in my online application, I received a call for a phone interview a couple days later. The phone interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and learning who I was as a person. The woman conducting the interview was very pleasant and helpful. A week later, I received a call for a 2nd interview at the branch location with the Branch Mgr and Area Mgr. She helped me out as far as the dress-code and what type of questions to ask and be prepared for during the 2nd interview. The branch interview, while very formal, was also very relaxed. I toured the facility and learned a little bit as far as how the business operates. I was asked a few questions regarding my sales experience and interaction with others. I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the process. Then the 2nd half of the interview was the Area Manager asking me more behavioral questions... What made me choose the company? What qualifications I have? List some of my negative traits or qualities? An example of a tough sale, etc... Have examples prepared and ready in your mind. Also, it is a good idea to research the company a little before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 2-3 years? How do you handle conflict at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orlando, FL).

Interview

1st: Phone interview with HR manager 10-15 mins
    2nd: Face-to-face interview with group/region/area manager 15-30 mins
    ---Official, stern and want to make sure you will be comfortable in a sales environment while it is also being customer is always right mentality.
    ---Be comfortable with yourself and try to connect with them on a personal level and it is a guaranteed offer.
    ---Not overly demanding on experience or education level, just need someone that can talk and be comfortable with talking with a lot of different kinds of people every day

Interview Questions

• Case scenarios where they will ask what you would do if a customer said or did something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Savannah, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very easy. Questions were more personal rather than experience oriented.

Anonymous Employee in Bardonia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bardonia, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview first then asked to come in for a face to face interview at the branch.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Explain a time when you had to show leadership. What was an experience where you dealt with customer service. Tell us a little about youself   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Arlington, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied within but I only had two interviews, one being with HR. The second interview was with the branch manager of the location. Once I got in the interview with the branch manager she discussed the roles in the job and also inquired about my ability to sale. Since the job requires you to be very personable, most of the interview was a general conversation to see who I was as a person. I did answer a few standard customers service questions like how to handle conflict and other co-workers. Overall it was a very simple interview, I just genuinely had to be myself.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with a conflict, how did you handle it?
      Whats your favorite car? How would you sell it to me?   Answer Question