Enterprise Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief basically wanted to know my experience with customers, typical interviewing questions like "what was the most difficult experience you had with a cust."; "how did you handle it?";"Have you ever had an issue with a co worker, how was it resolved?"
and the MOST important which was are you willing to wash cars in a suit or dress attire as well as pick up the slack of other co workers.

Interview Questions

• what was the most difficult experience you had with a cust."; "how did you handle it?";"Have you ever had an issue with a co worker, how was it resolved?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marietta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone Screening; at the end of the phone interview you are then instructed if you've moved to the next step of the interview process.
    F2F with the hiring manager
    Meet with the area manager in the office you'd possibly work at
    Meet with the CEO of the company in the corporate building

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position?
      What are some of your strengths/weaknesses?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Give me an example of a time when...   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. Very few questions regarding background. Management wanted to know why I was applying, where in the future I saw myself, and how they could help. I think this varies significantly by interviewer. I was offered the job on the spot. All in all, I don't think they expect much from position and their interviews standards really follow that bar.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position and how does this help you achieve your goals   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Peoria, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

30 minute in person interview with 2 managers. I have to write at least 30 words so I hope by the time I finish this sentence, I will meet the requirements of this answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for the CSR position and in 2 days I received a call to schedule an interview. After the interview, I received a call the next day from the interviewer saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of basic interview questions that anyone with CSR experience should be able to answer with no issues. If you look through the reviews of the previous interviews here, you'll find all of the questions that will be asked of you. Being positive and being yourself is always a plus.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise in June 2013.

Interview

Was fairly brief and quiet to the point. Had a phone interview with the Branch Manager basically setting up an interview with the regional manager, pretty difficult to fail the first one. Second interview is sales oriented and gives the opportunity to sell your qualities for the position. background check is also to be expected. However, this particular instance did not call for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you came across a customer who was hesitant on a product but you were able to sell it anyways. In what way/s did you go about selling the product?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The woman at the front desk wouldn't talk to me as I tried to make small conversation while waiting for my interview. In the interview she came in with a clipboard and stood in the corner as the manager interviewed me. She scoffed and softly chuckled when I would answer some of the questions. Both were very disrespectful and I should have walked away mid interview. I stuck it out but told them it wasn't for me and thanked them for their time.

Interview Questions

• Some exhausting question about a gold metal as the woman snickered in the corner mid question. I looked at her and missed the second half of whatever gold metal this guy was talking about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lompoc, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lompoc, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR, she asked several questions and then was scheduled an interview with the Area Manager. Met with the Area manager at the Lompoc Branch, interview lasted about 45 minutes. He asked me questions then asked if I had any questions, and I asked him several questions. I was told that I got the job right after I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• I prepped for the interview, so I was prepared for the questions, probably the question where do see yourself in five years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Well I applied online to Enterprise as a Sr. Customer Service Rep. I had a phone int. and a 1:1 soon. I've looked at all the other posts and I def. feel better prepared. I really hope they don't take themselves that seriously though. It really is just renting cars at the airport. People are nine times out of ten going to get the car, maybe not all the extras, but at least the car. We shall see how the rest goes. A lot of emphasis on sales!

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

From the looks of it, there's no negotiating salary/wages.