Enterprise Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

A prescreen interview over the phone to get the basics, followed by an in person interview with the manager and assistant manager of the location. My resume was already printed and sitting on the desk when I walked in.
The interview was basic and involved more in depth conversation about why I would be a good fit for this role. The manager strongly stressed consistent scheduleing and was particularly interested in experience.

Interview Questions

• What education or experience helps you qualify for this position?   Answer Question
  • Why would you be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
  • There is a lot of customer service responsibility in this role, what qualifies you to be good with customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

online application, phone interview, in person interview, 3 emails asking for; references, background check approval, and criminal background check. there was nothing more to it but i have to write 50 words here blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• have you ever done something you didnt want to but did it anyway   1 Answer

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Arrived for my interview and was told to sit and wait for the assistant manager to become available. Ended up waiting for almost an hour. The interview process consisted of fairly simple questions regarding my previous jobs, explaining their policy and asked about my familiarity working with cars. This company focuses primarily on customer service and if that skill isn't your strongest, you won't be promised a job with the company.

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

They called me set up an in person interview and did a background check. Easy interview went over somethings on my resume. Told me I was hired pending background check.

Interview Questions

• asked about past experiences and how it pertained to the job.   Answer Question

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in February 2016.

Interview

process was very quick and easy, need to dress in green t shirt and khaki pants. part time work and drive brand new cars everyday. very good job if you a part time college or work other job. i used it to supplement my income

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Manager called me for an interview, showed up, it was about 30 minutes long, showed me around the branch and what i would be doing. Had to wait about a week for my background info to go through, then they called me and said i had the job.

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was fine, very laid back atmosphere. He made me feel really comfortable but I still remained professional. He made me at ease but I made sure I didn't get too comfortable and forget we were in a professional environment and I was still at an interview. That was just one of the managers in the company and he no longer works at that branch any longer. Others could be more conservative and not as friendly it just depends.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous experience help you with this job?
      Do you feel comfortable with interacting with customers?
      What experience do you have with cleaning?
      We can get very busy, how would you make sure you keep up with the work load?
      Do feel comfortable working with a team or working alone?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Peoria, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Nice and easy 20-30 minute interview with the area manager and branch manager. They were both professional and friendly, made a comfortable environment. Just asked very standard behavioral questions if I remember correctly.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to see if you are a competitive person or not, not sure of the exact phrasing of question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who does all the Part time hiring for the state. Was a very basic phone interview. She told me about the position and a little bit about Enterprise before I was scheduled for an in-person interview at the branch with the assistant manager.

I arrived at the branch and met with the assistant manager. He was the only one there, so my interview was a mix of him helping customers and answering phones. I can understand, I was not too worried about the interruptions.

He was professional and helpful with any questions I had. At the end, he told me they were interviewing other people and would be in touch. The next day I got an email from the recruiter saying welcome to the team.

Overall, it was a quick process, less than a week from online application to final offer. The only thing that concerns me was there is no drug test, only a background and driving record search. I was not comfortable knowing that Enterprise trusts employees to drive their customers around with out ever knowing they had something illegal in their system. Maybe I am just old school.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Service Agent Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Pretty basic and straight forward. They called me after I sent in an application, did a background check, and interviewed me less than a week later. No hard questions whatsoever

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None