Enterprise Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

1.7

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Starts with multiple calls from different managers. After confirming schedules and pay, one is finally told when an interview can be made face to face. A few questions and one is offered the job. Drug tests are asked for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fayetteville, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a nice laid back process. Started off with us greeting one another. Then the interviewer began to ask questions which for the most part was easy and simple questions. The interview took the time to get to know you. Again, overall a laid back easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

A prescreen interview over the phone to get the basics, followed by an in person interview with the manager and assistant manager of the location. My resume was already printed and sitting on the desk when I walked in.
    The interview was basic and involved more in depth conversation about why I would be a good fit for this role. The manager strongly stressed consistent scheduleing and was particularly interested in experience.

Interview Questions

• What education or experience helps you qualify for this position?   Answer Question
    • Why would you be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • There is a lot of customer service responsibility in this role, what qualifies you to be good with customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mission Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Mission Hills, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

fill out an application online. branch manager calls you to set up an interview. you go to the location of the store and meet with the manager. interview takes about 15-20 min. manager calls you the next day to tell you if you got the job

Interview Questions

• describe one time in your work experience when you had to deal with pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

online application, phone interview, in person interview, 3 emails asking for; references, background check approval, and criminal background check. there was nothing more to it but i have to write 50 words here blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• have you ever done something you didnt want to but did it anyway   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Phone call to set up in person interview, the questions that were asked were simple and easy. After in person interview there was orientation then immmedilaty after i was able to start work

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Arrived for my interview and was told to sit and wait for the assistant manager to become available. Ended up waiting for almost an hour. The interview process consisted of fairly simple questions regarding my previous jobs, explaining their policy and asked about my familiarity working with cars. This company focuses primarily on customer service and if that skill isn't your strongest, you won't be promised a job with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks to get hired on due to BMV and background checks. This job title only required 1 day of training for the job specifics and 1 day of training for the HR specifics ( benefit reviews, job rules, etc.)

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about long hours?   1 Answer

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

They called me set up an in person interview and did a background check. Easy interview went over somethings on my resume. Told me I was hired pending background check.

Interview Questions

• asked about past experiences and how it pertained to the job.   Answer Question

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in February 2016.

Interview

process was very quick and easy, need to dress in green t shirt and khaki pants. part time work and drive brand new cars everyday. very good job if you a part time college or work other job. i used it to supplement my income