Enterprise Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO | Glassdoor

2.9

72 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied online. Automated response stated would be contacted within 5 business days. On 5th business day a phone screening interview was requested. 1 week later face to face interview was requested for the same week. 2 days later, face to face interview with 2 supervisors. They were very nice and cordial. 5 STAR questions. Extremely short interview. I was most likely over qualified for the position as I have management background and the position was entry level. I was not seeking management but was looking for growth opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time someone misunderstood your communication with them and you had to modify it to make your point.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview a few weeks later. Was not offered the position. Received a generic email notification even though I spent 3 days and a plane ticket to interview in person. That seems unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe your direct sales experience.   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

completed online application. received email to schedule interview over phone scheduled phone interview and completed. Interview on phone covered my resume and experience had to answer questions about my skills . The interviewer asked me about my computer and customer service skills. Overall quick basic interview typical questions about strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What are the top responsibilities of your current position.   Answer Question

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Online application, followed by invitation to phone interview the very next day. Rejection one day after phone screen. Not much more to it than that, not impressed with the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when you sold something to a reluctant customer.   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Could not make sense of it at all. Waited for an hour and left feeling ridiculed. Drove four hours to the interview which proved a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Same questions as phone interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

There are 3 levels of interview:

1st interview is a phone interview. Not a particularly challenging interview. Very basic, experience oriented questions.

2nd Interview is in person. In my experience, both hiring managers I met were very cold when asking questions and tried to create an uncomfortable environment to answer interview questions in. Absolutely no feedback from both interviewers to gauge how the interview was going.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed to sell something?   Answer Question

Sales Mangemnet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

applied online and then got a phone interview I was so ready for it and answered all of the questions perfectly and professionally. but I still did not receive an offer.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief phone call followed by three in person activities. The phone call was very basic, easy questions. Next I met with the Territory Sales Acquisition Specialist in St. Louis (200 mile round trip for me). Next I met with the Branch and Regional Manager of the branch I'd be working at. Then I met with the VP back in STL. Overall it was a very tough process!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

First you go through a phone interview. Then one on one interview the next week at their office building. Very laid back. Took about 20 minutes. Ask for a lot of examples. Dress to impress!

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Pretty standard based interview. Step 1 includes a phone interview to review your past school/internship/projects and overall fit for the company. Step 2: Speak with a member of human resources (many of who have been involved with the Management Trainee program in the past) Step 3: Meet with the branch you could potentially be working at. That would include an interview with the branch manager and an interview sheet is given to you to help explain some of the processes while in the branch. Remember throughout all three steps they are looking for people that have the ability to sell and build stellar customer support throughout their branches. Try and convince them through specific examples that you are able to deal with problems and convert unhappy customer to fully satisfied customers.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would up sell our rental vehicles to a new customer?   Answer Question