Enterprise Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.9

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, and then we scheduled a one-on-one that week. The interview process did not take longer than 30 minutes. The person interviewing me seemed very professional, and had great communication skills. I arrived 10 minutes early and waited until the interview time. She asked few questions and explained her role and the position I was applying for. If hired, I had to work 40+ hours a week, I believe she said 49 hours.

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied and very quick received an email asking for an interview that later changed to a phone interview. I finally got to talk to the recruiter and she was a little rude but I thought things had gone well. Later I received another email thanking me for the interview but that they had decided not to move on.

Interview Questions

• where else have you applied?
      why enterprise?
      why do you want to chenge careers?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

In person. Straight forward questions at their facility. The woman explained the job and pay and proceeded to ask situational and behavioral questions. She seemed nice but maybe not sincere. I never heard back so I did not know how I did. I like to hear feedback from them and she gave me 0. Just said thanks will reach out soon.

Management Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Have three interviews. If you get passed the second one with the area manager you are in the clear. Basic sales and goals questions. Seem excited and you'll get it

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Three interviews
    All setup over email.
    1st interview is with someone with HR, they then decide if you get to move on to the next step. At the end they let you know what you answered well and what you can work on.
    2nd is a branch observation where you are shown around the branch and get to ask questions with the current employees and manager
    3rd interview with the branch manager where they ask the same questions as the 1st interview and you take the criticism from the first interview and apply it in this one

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Three step interview process. Initially met with recruiter. Next dealt with a local branch manager and involved a tour of the branch. The last step was an interview with a local area manager who manages several stores.

Interview Questions

• Give me an experience where you went above and beyond to help someone   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule an interview. We scheduled for 2 weeks from this initial contact date. We met for approximately an hour. The focus of the interview was on Sales and customer service, such as previous experiences in these realms. At the end of the interview, I was told I would be contact in the next 2 days and at this point would know if a second interview with the area manager would be scheduled. This was going to be based on the area manager and hiring manager discussing the potential clients. I was told after this interview a location supervision would occur (even though this is called an interview with the location manager).

Interview Questions

• What was the best sale you had? Tell me about this.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you turned a no into a sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you provide customer service above and beyond what was expected.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time fixed an issue for an upset client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Step one: phone interview with recruiter

Step two: this part was a two hour process which included observation with assistant manager followed by a second interview in person with an area manager. throughout the observation you are observing business practiced and everyone is pretty much secretly interviewing and observing you. when this is over you sit down with an area manager.

Step three: Branch manager interview then job offer... or not

Interview Questions

• from 1 to 10 how competitive are you in sales?

Tell me about a time you talked someone into buying something?

what drives you?

what are the 3 characteristics that makes a good sales person?

what does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

3 step process.

First was face to face interview with talent acquisition.

Second face to face interview with branch manager and area manager and hour long observation of site. You get to see first hand how the process of renting a car works.

Third was another face to face interview with another area manager.

Interview Questions

• what are the 3 most important things about sales/customer service   Answer Question

Management In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

They will ask you for your resume and they will ask you a couple of questions. They are very friendly and they do want you to feel comfortable during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to help an individual in a difficult situation.   Answer Question