Enterprise Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ

Updated Apr 13, 2017

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied and very quick received an email asking for an interview that later changed to a phone interview. I finally got to talk to the recruiter and she was a little rude but I thought things had gone well. Later I received another email thanking me for the interview but that they had decided not to move on.

Interview Questions

• where else have you applied?
      why enterprise?
      why do you want to chenge careers?
      Answer Question

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Three interviews
    All setup over email.
    1st interview is with someone with HR, they then decide if you get to move on to the next step. At the end they let you know what you answered well and what you can work on.
    2nd is a branch observation where you are shown around the branch and get to ask questions with the current employees and manager
    3rd interview with the branch manager where they ask the same questions as the 1st interview and you take the criticism from the first interview and apply it in this one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule an interview. We scheduled for 2 weeks from this initial contact date. We met for approximately an hour. The focus of the interview was on Sales and customer service, such as previous experiences in these realms. At the end of the interview, I was told I would be contact in the next 2 days and at this point would know if a second interview with the area manager would be scheduled. This was going to be based on the area manager and hiring manager discussing the potential clients. I was told after this interview a location supervision would occur (even though this is called an interview with the location manager).

Interview Questions

• What was the best sale you had? Tell me about this.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you turned a no into a sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you provide customer service above and beyond what was expected.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time fixed an issue for an upset client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Step one: phone interview with recruiter

Step two: this part was a two hour process which included observation with assistant manager followed by a second interview in person with an area manager. throughout the observation you are observing business practiced and everyone is pretty much secretly interviewing and observing you. when this is over you sit down with an area manager.

Step three: Branch manager interview then job offer... or not

Interview Questions

• from 1 to 10 how competitive are you in sales?

Tell me about a time you talked someone into buying something?

what drives you?

what are the 3 characteristics that makes a good sales person?

what does customer service mean to you?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

3 step process.

First was face to face interview with talent acquisition.

Second face to face interview with branch manager and area manager and hour long observation of site. You get to see first hand how the process of renting a car works.

Third was another face to face interview with another area manager.

Interview Questions

• what are the 3 most important things about sales/customer service   Answer Question

Management In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

They will ask you for your resume and they will ask you a couple of questions. They are very friendly and they do want you to feel comfortable during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to help an individual in a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Three interview rounds. One with the recruiter in HR, second at the branch you would be working at- you observe the operations and get a tour. Then you have an interview with the area manager. Then the final interview will be with the branch manager of that location. Happens within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a difficult customer and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

First step is a standard phone screen which can be easily passed

Second step is to have an on-site interview that is with a regional manager and sometimes an HR rep.

It's as simple as that

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you devised a plan and the specific steps to putting the plan into action.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume online, got an interview email asking to schedule it online. Attended the interview next day and it took about 30 mins.with a lady to finish all of her questions. pure sales questions.

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

First there is a phone screen interview with specific questions to determine if they will have you come in for a face to face interview. Second, is the face to face interview with the standard, ages old questions of "what quality would your former employers use to describe you?" "Give me an example of a time when you turned a negative customer interaction into a positive", "Give me an example of a time when your actions directly impacted company sales"...etc. These questions are gauged to see how positive, pliable and aggressive toward sales you are.