Enterprise Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.7

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC).

Interview

phone interview then 2 in person. The first two interviews had left me feeling confident in the position I was applying for but the final interviewer who joined was a bit awkward and asked some questions that threw me off a little.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about selling a non-concrete service and why. I believe this was similar to the difficult questions that possibly threw me off.   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Went to regional office for first interview, then into local office for second interview. Everyone was very friendly but they will place you where you currently live, not what city you want to move to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bowie, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

I filled out a survey and was asked questions about college participation and what other positions I applied for. They never asked why I was looking for a new job though and I thought that was odd.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I didn't go through the phone screening interview. I interviewed directly with HR. They want to know your capacity of sales and multitasking. To make a good impression you basically have to demonstrate why do you believe you will be the best for this position.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a conflict or challenging situation?
      A time when you exceeded expectations and where rewarded (specially in sales)?
      What experience do you have in sales? (specific example)   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Sterling, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was quick and easy. I applied online and got an email for an interview pretty quickly. The questions were the basic, as expected questions that interviewers would ask. I was offered a second interview, but never got the call back, even after leaving a few voice messages.

Management Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, brief online assessment, followed by an in person interview. I didn't make it extremely fair along in the process, so I am unsure how long it would take for a more viable candidate.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview goes through three stages. The first general overview about yourself. The next an interview at an on-site facility. Finally, a follow-up interview. The staff that I met was extremely friendly. However, the time it took for a response from the company was outrageous and seemed like a waste of my time.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Rockville, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

they ask a series of questions. First the talent recruiter then the area manager and then your branch manager. the process didn't take that long its just once you get the first interview with the talent coordinator and if you get a second interview you pretty much got the job because people usually dont make it past the first one . but overall the people are good and just want whats best for the company.

Interview Questions

• what were some challenging situations you have been in that you had to resolve or make the situation better and how?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Dress Formally!!!!! You will go through a multiple phase interview process
    1-recruiter outreach
    2-interview at regional office
    3-interview at branch office

Be prepared for a lot of sales and leadership questions. Be yourself and don't be nervous...this is a role that rely heavily on communication and customer interaction show flaunt your people skills, especially at the branch office shadow.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Silver Spring, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Very efficient interview process. Met with an corporate recruiter, Sadie, who is very professional and organized. Interview lasted about an hour. We discussed my resume, qualities and skills I've acquired from job related experienced as well as college education. The interview is two parts, one formal, and the other on site shadowing another employee.