Enterprise Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.7

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Sterling, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was quick and easy. I applied online and got an email for an interview pretty quickly. The questions were the basic, as expected questions that interviewers would ask. I was offered a second interview, but never got the call back, even after leaving a few voice messages.

Management Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, brief online assessment, followed by an in person interview. I didn't make it extremely fair along in the process, so I am unsure how long it would take for a more viable candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview goes through three stages. The first general overview about yourself. The next an interview at an on-site facility. Finally, a follow-up interview. The staff that I met was extremely friendly. However, the time it took for a response from the company was outrageous and seemed like a waste of my time.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Dress Formally!!!!! You will go through a multiple phase interview process
    1-recruiter outreach
    2-interview at regional office
    3-interview at branch office

Be prepared for a lot of sales and leadership questions. Be yourself and don't be nervous...this is a role that rely heavily on communication and customer interaction show flaunt your people skills, especially at the branch office shadow.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Silver Spring, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Very efficient interview process. Met with an corporate recruiter, Sadie, who is very professional and organized. Interview lasted about an hour. We discussed my resume, qualities and skills I've acquired from job related experienced as well as college education. The interview is two parts, one formal, and the other on site shadowing another employee.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC).

Interview

Three interviews when I started now there is only two I believe. First was with HR, second with an existing Branch and Area Manager, and the final interview was with the regional rental manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you offered excellent customer service, and how did you now the customer was completely satisfied?   Answer Question

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took 2+ weeks I add a phone interview then a week later I called back to check on my status. Then I had a 2nd phone interview and that was to schedule an in-person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview then waited a week for an in person interview with HR. After first interview, got immediately set up for interview at a Branch, but waited for 45 minutes for the manager to show up. During the first 30 minutes of my second interview I was suppose to get to shadow the Assistant Manager to get a feel for the job, but the Assistant manager never introduced them self and I sat there waiting for the Area Manager to show up for 45 minutes. When they got there they asked if I had questions about my shadowing experience and I said no because I didn't get to shadow anyone. I felt that they were unprepared for my interview overall and did not seem like they were interested in me before my interview even started. Felt like I connected with the Area Manager and interviewed and chatted with them for over an hour. Followed up with a thank you letter for the interview and have not heard back from anyone as of yet.

Interview Questions

• rate your customer service experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a e-mail for invitation for interview the next day. First interview was relatively tough and robot-like for an entry-level sales/management position. Did not go off my resume and just asked questions from a sheet. General sales/leadership/customer service questions. Second interview felt easier, but same robot-like questions and responses. Felt liked my time was wasted as it did not seem professional throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What other positions are you applying for other than Management Trainee?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Sit in office with branch manager and area manager. Where you need to sell and convince them you can drive sales service at that branch better than the last fiscal year.

Interview Questions

• How will you drive great customer service?   1 Answer