Enterprise Work From Home Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Work From Home Customer Service Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Work From Home - Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

After completing the assessment I received a call for the work at home position a week later and was told I would have a second interview the following day. The second interview will be the same exact interview as the first one just by a different person. Make sure you're very energetic during the interview process. Once I completed the interview I was told that the final step would be to test my internet speed then I could move on to the 3 week training

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Work From Home Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied online and the next day received an email asking me to take a test that included personality questions, math problems, grammar questions and then a simulated call center situation. Overall it took about an hour. Next day received an email saying they wanted to schedule a phone interview two weeks out. The recruiter called me as promised and immediately went into detail about the position and then went onto regular interview questions that were basic and easy. If you only have three prior work positions on your resume, be prepared to harken back to your teen years that may have retail experience.

Interview Questions

I wasn't offered the ability to select my work schedule and was told I would work the 3pm to 12am shift. In most other companies, you get a little more $ for working later hours. Also, no room for advancement.