Environment Agency Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Environment Agency Interview Questions in London, UK

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

A Mid-level Human Resources Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Environment Agency (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Good interview, nice people, interesting discussion and felt it went well. Invited back for a 2nd interview, and by all accounts everyone was very positive and the interviewers hinted at a final stage.

Now, this is where it all started to go horribly wrong on their side. After a week without communication I followed up with a quick email which went unanswered. Towards the end of the following week (not wanting to chase too much etc.) a quick call to one of the interview team. No response.

One more phone call and email later I felt as though they were no longer interested for some reason so gave up. A month later, I finally get a one line email (almost literally) saying "Sorry, you've been unsuccessful, good luck in your search". I follow up with a quick note acknowledging the decision and asking for a little more detail to improve any weak areas the next time. No response; I follow up one more time with a quick phone call and then write it off..

After two full days off to travel halfway across the country for the interviews not to mention several hundred pounds of travel expenses, that's all they can be bothered to do? Ok, I won't be applying there again.

Overall, poor showing particularly given that the interview team were fellow HR professionals who should know better and care about the experience their potential future colleagues have.

Interview Questions

• Generic HR knowledge questions as well as behavioural and related q's about challenging situations etc. All fairly simple to answer.   Answer Question