Environment America Campaign Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Environment America Campaign Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Environment America

2.0

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Environment America.

Interview

Applied online (Fairly long application, they wanted SAT scores, which is very unusual). I was contacted the next day for a phone interview with a regional director. Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• what do you think is the biggest environmental problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Environment America

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Environment America in July 2018.

Interview

Applied for the position, next day received an email requesting me to fill out a questionnaire for writing sample and salary requirements. Within two days of submitting that I was contacted for a phone interview. From there I could tell they were really lacking in organization, had to jump through several hoops to get scheduled because their scheduling system didn't work, no one answered the phone at the number designated for help, etc. Phone interview went really well and we had a great conversation but there was a big red flag to me. EA says they pay "based on experience" and they told me my pay requirements were unrealistic since I am "an entry-level candidate" (I have 3 years of work experience plus a BS and MS in the field) therefore the pay I deserved was low (the high end of the range they gave me was lower than I am getting paid at a small regional nonprofit in an entry level position. When I asked if the position for which I was interviewing is considered to be entry level, they said no it's not. Very frustrating because if they really thought I was worth interviewing for a position that requires more experience, they obviously have an inkling that I am somewhat qualified and show potential. Made me feel like they just wanted cheap labor. This is in combination with bad experiences "interning" with them during college really soured my view of them. Will 100% never apply for a position with EA ever again.

Interview Questions