Environment America Canvasser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Environment America Canvasser Interview Questions

Interviews at Environment America

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Environment America (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Just came in and they asked about my passion for the environment. They also seemed really open and accepting of people from a world of different backgrounds. It was a great interview and they told me a lot about the job at hand and the different positions available within the company.

Interview Questions

• About past experiences. And why we wanted to interview for the job in question.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Environment America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Environment America (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied to the position online and was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. My interviewer said she would contact me, but she forgot. I tried to contact her at the scheduled time but was unable to get a hold of her. She emailed me the next day with a sincere apology and asked if we could set up another time. Unfortunately, but this time by future plans had changed, and I did not reschedule the interview. However, I have heard the phone interview is relatively straight-forward, and that almost all applicants get invited to an in-person interview afterwards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Environment America (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I e-mailed the company to get an interview and was told to come in for a group interview. After the group stage of the interview, I advanced to a one on one interview where I was told about the "try-out" day of the job, after which (depending on the number of signatures collected), I would be officially offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in Climate Change research?   1 Answer

The job seemed like a competitive sales job. If you don't get the quota of signatures and memorize your stock speech, you lose the job.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Environment America (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very brief and easy. They asked a few questions. You did not need to know anything about the environment. All you had to show was that you are a nice person and that you have a pulse

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Environment America (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

I literally had a 10 minute interview between classes. By the end of the ten minutes I had a job. The company has a fast turn over so they are always looking to hire new people