Environment America Environment America Fellowship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Environment America Environment America Fellowship Interview Questions

Interviews at Environment America

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Environment America (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a really nice woman; we chatted casually and she told me I'd have a second-round interview. The phone interview is pretty easy, general stuff. My in-person interview was with the Chicago director. The first thing I noticed was that it's not a professional-looking office at all; it's basically a sketchy-looking studio with a couple of (empty) cubicles--that should have been my warning signal. There is no sign on the door to the office that indicates that it's the Environment America office. The interviewer was very rude, 20 minutes late for the interview, and asked intrusive questions that really made me question the ethics of the organization. The interview was heavily geared towards policy and the interviewer sneered at my resume, which made me question why they were wasting my time with an interview in the first place. For an 80+ work week that consists of knocking on people's doors and 20k salary you'd think they'd be grateful to have anyone apply at all. Overall, not worth it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Environment America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Environment America (Washington, DC).

Interview

There was an online application. After I submitted the online application, about a month later there was a phone interview that lasted for about an hour. Then there was a group interview in DC about 20 applicants were there. There were several parts to the interview (group discussion/planning, public speaking, petition gathering, two one-on-one interviews and a questionnaire).

Interview Questions

• I can't remember. All the questions seemed pretty normal (long-term goals, why are you applying, etc).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Environment America (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back quickly to set up a phone interview. The interview lasted around 30 minutes and then I was told to fill out a questionnaire and that I would hear back about a second round interview.