Environment America Fellowship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Environment America Fellowship Interview Questions

Interviews at Environment America

Fellowship Interview

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews. The first interview was enjoyable- I spoke with a very interesting employee who really cared about making a difference and enjoyed their work. Second interview was very unenjoyable. The interviewer was more interested in talking about themself than about environment america or the position I was applying for. Furthermore they did not seem to understand environmental science very well nor did they acknowledge the nuanced implications of environmental policy. Gave me a really weird reflection on the organization.

Interview Questions

• What environmental policy issues are you most interested in focusing on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Environment America

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Environment America (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of Skype interviews I've the course of 1.5 months. Asked about environmental values, campaign organizing experience and current environmental issues. I had to defend my position on climate change and speak on my current college experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one environmental issue you've been following in the news?   Answer Question

Fellowship Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and then a skype interview. The phone interviewer was very respectful. My first video interview had a bad connection, and the interviewer continually kept cursing while trying to figure it out. Very off-putting. Eventually just had to reschedule, and the second interview was better.

Fellowship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Environment America.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to a phone interview the next day. The woman I spoke with just gave me more information and asked my interests, then invited me to complete a questionnaire and a second round phone interview. The second interview was half informational, half interrogation. Almost every answer I gave was contested, and every answer I gave was received with a "sure." Very discouraging.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you wanted to make a change to better your campus community, and what obstacles did you face?   Answer Question