Environment America Senior Program Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Environment America

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Program Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Environment America.

Interview

After applying, I was called 3 months later to have a phone interview for the position. When it was my turn to ask questions, the interviewer could not answer any of them (they were fairly basic). At the end of the phone interview, I was told the job was no longer open but that there were new positions being created and that I would be interviewed in person.

I was scheduled for the face-to-face interview and I asked to have an email confirming the correct time, as that individual did not have access to the interviewers schedule. I was told that I would receive this confirmation. I did not. The morning of my interview (scheduled for the afternoon) I called the office to confirm the interview. Someone took my number, said they would check with the person and get back to me shortly. 15 minutes before I would HAVE to leave to get there on time, I called back. They said they'd email me, which they hadn't and that the person I would be interviewed with was unavailable (they were unaware of the interview and had not received my application, cover, and resume).

Interview Questions

• Traditional questions like what drew me to them and also more specifically, how should the organization go into next years work on such and such legislation.   1 Answer